User Tag List

Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    am I mistaken, or do you have to actually click on each offer to add it to a list of offers, just to get the points?
    Seems like it.

This appears to be a carryover from SDM Optimum where you had to click on each offer individually to activate it. No idea why they would do that, though, unless it's to force you to engage with the app more actively.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the "Don't show again" and "Save for next week" buttons aren't working?
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    anyone trying to get into their account this morning?
    I find the signin process ambiguous. On the one hand it appears you just need to Signin with your PCPlus email addy and password ... however that doesn't work, at least not for me. I even tried the 'reset you password' option but error messages says my email is NOT registered.

Now I'm wondering if you're supposed to apply for a new PC Optimum account first then maybe the 'linking process' becomes apparent?

anyone?
    Yes. I created a new account on PCOptimum.ca first.

Then I went through the process of linking my old PCPlus and SDM Optimum accounts.

For PCPlus, they asked me to login using the email associated with my PCPlus and the password.

For SDM Optimum, they asked for the SDM card number and then sent me an email to verify the linking.

Took me under 5 minutes.
    barbis9, Ciel and Pointsman like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like the offers are a combination of grocery store offers and SDM offers. But the total number of offers received is more or less the same as before on my old PC Plus.

Which kind of sucks because that means there are fewer offers that I'd actually use (I rarely go to SDM anymore).

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was checking out the new No Frills flyer and there's an offer of 15,000 PCOptimum points on a $100 spend.

I don't think I've ever purchased $100 of groceries in one shot. My typical spend is around $40-50/week.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I transfered points from my moms account to mine 2 day before to maximize exchange rate. But today when I linked didn't transfer my points correcectly, only got points before I transfer from moms account. Now I have to call them to fix. Not happy.
    Anyone recently (1 or 2 days before like on Jan. 30 -31st) and have same problem? It seems that they didn't update card with new point balance which is strange as I got new point balance on my optimum account when I transferred points. And thanks God I took pictures of my account after some fellows suggested in this thread. Will call them to solve the problem, I'm sure they will be busy today.
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me the app is garbage, doesn't respond to passwords and adding cards.

I had to do everything through the website.

I have offers for things I have never bought, and never will. My offers were always boring ones, but at least they were for staples I always buy
    Mine are a bit of a mixed bag. I'm kind of pissed-off that they felt the need to shoe horn in some SDM offers (there's one that explicitly states that it can only be redeemed at SDM, and another that's for a Life Brand product). I can understand why they did it, but I rarely go there.

But I also got a few that are obviously based on my past purchases.

But generally speaking the ones I received aren't offers that I would likely take advantage of.

I'd gotten used to certain offers re-appearing every two weeks (I'd use an offer one week, and then two cycles later they'd come back and I'd use them again, and so on). But this time they didn't come back, which is disappointing, since I'm running low on my club soda.
    barbis9 likes this.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I only see personal offers for grocery stores but none for shoppers Drug Mart? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    barbis9 likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I transfered points from my moms account to mine 2 day before to maximize exchange rate. But today when I linked didn't transfer my points correcectly, only got points before I transfer from moms account. Now I have to call them to fix. Not happy.
    Anyone recently (1 or 2 days before like on Jan. 30 -31st) and have same problem? It seems that they didn't update card with new point balance which is strange as I got new point balance on my optimum account when I transferred points. And thanks God I took pictures of my account after some fellows suggested in this thread. Will call them to solve the problem, I'm sure they will be busy today.
    Are you talking about SDM points, or are you talking about PC Plus points?

In my account linking confirmation email that I received after linking my SDM account, they have an additional message, as follows:

Please note, Shoppers Optimum points transactions between January 30 and 31 may not be accurately reflected in your PC Optimum points balance. In addition, if you used your Shoppers Optimum card on January 30 or 31, your points as of February 1 may not be reflective of being converted at the highest redemption level reached. The points associated with both will be adjusted as soon as possible, but no later than February 28.
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I wonder why they thought combining a points program for an overpriced store like SDM, and a budget store like No Frills would work well.

I just want my standard offers that make my purchases of overpriced bread a little easier to swallow. lol

It is $5 every week, but only goes on sale for $2 every once in a while. Totally out of their control though

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    FallenPixels and barbis9 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I mean SDM optimum points (those were the only one we could transfer from one card to other)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Are you talking about SDM points, or are you talking about PC Plus points?

In my account linking confirmation email that I received after linking my SDM account, they have an additional message, as follows:
    barbis9 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder why they thought combining a points program for an overpriced store like SDM, and a budget store like No Frills would work well.
    I guess the problem is that PC Plus was for all Loblaws chains, not just the No Frills stores.

I just want my standard offers that make my purchases of overpriced bread a little easier to swallow. lol
    Hopefully it'll become less overpriced, now that most of the big chains have been nailed on the bread price fixing thing.
    barbis9 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I mean SDM optimum points (those were the only one we could transfer from one card to other)
    Well the answer is in the confirmation email (I copied the quote above).

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Please post anything about PC Optimum program in this thread only
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 09:45 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, Ladybug2011 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I understand it isn't for only No Frills, I am an RCSS shopper, myself.
    They are such opposites in how they operate, this is going to be interesting, but not very fruitful for customers.
    At least, not as much as we had hoped, I think

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks for starting this thread. "Out with the old and in with the new"

Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information