User Tag List

Page 22 of 234 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After reading all this:

"This card not working..."
    "...this app not working..."
    "...the website is down..."
    "...points arent coming in... "
    "...load offers? or don't load offers?... "
    "...create a new account... "
    "...can't log in..."
    "...merge accounts issues... "
    "...download a new app..."

Here's what I did and it took 10 seconds... I shredded my PC Plus and my Shopper's Optimum cards and dusted my hands of the whole ordeal.

If they want to put stuff on sale, put it on sale. Don't make me jump through a barrage of hoops that might (hopefully) further entice me to shop at either location.

You want me to shop there? Make it far more obvious, much less painful, and worth my time and energy.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    After reading all this:

"This card not working..."
    "...this app not working..."
    "...the website is down..."
    "...points arent coming in... "
    "...load offers? or don't load offers?... "
    "...create a new account... "
    "...can't log in..."
    "...merge accounts issues... "
    "...download a new app..."

Here's what I did and it took 10 seconds... I shredded my PC Plus and my Shopper's Optimum cards and dusted my hands of the whole ordeal.

If they want to put stuff on sale, put it on sale. Don't make me jump through a barrage of hoops that might (hopefully) further entice me to shop at either location.

You want me to shop there? Make it far more obvious, much less painful, and worth my time and energy.
    Love it! I'm so tempted but I have too many points to give up quite yet.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally got both cards merged this morning on the app.....didn't work at all yesterday, so thankfully it did today.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    When you register, do you use your PC Plus username and password? I did that but it told me I already had a PC id. But, when I attempted to sign it with my PC plus username and password, that doesn't work either. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    For creating your new PC Optimum acct. you use your original PC Plus id (ie. email), but then create a new password. There's a little bar that shows up as you enter characters to tell you if its considered weak, good, or strong. pretty funny actually.
    After the account is created, then prompts occur to link cards and by then your offers s/b automatically visible and loaded.
    lotsasavings and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    They just had an offer last week for one day 7500 pts WUB $25 of produce.
    Must be nice. I've never received anything remotely like that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

mine joined. I am happy.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I just have the old SDM physical card for Optimum points.

I don't have & never had any PC points card, PC Plus points card or PC Mastercard, I don't use them.
    So do I still have to convert the old SDM Optimum points physical card into a new PC Optimum cards ? Or can I continue to use the old one at SDM stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    The Old SDM program is gone and your card is no good - you need to convert it to a new PC Optimum account and get a new card
    @tjthemanto - you will need to register for a PCO account online if you want offers, to watch your points and transactions, etc. You can do that right away and swap the old card for the new one afterward, or wait until you get the new card to register.
    tjthemanto and walkonby like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    Got my invite immediately - but when I clicked on it - I got an 'unknown error' and then it says I am a member.

Bleh!
    @endi2000 Did your invite come through email or your PCO account? I still haven't received mine. Sorry to pick your brain, just want to get this done. LOL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I finally linked my optimum card today. I had 85,355 optimum points and now I have 145,104. How can this be? I still haven't received the email link for my PC plus card so I can confirm it but even if they included those points, I only had about 23,000 points. Is this happening to anyone else?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My $500 plus PC MC points transferred to the new PCO card. Then tried to log in and it wouldn't let me in. Went to my PC MC and logged in thru there and there were new offers and my points were gone. Sent an inquiry with 1 pt in the point missing line (because it wouldn't take the actual number with a comma) Today I look and they credited my account the 1 pt lol. So sent a new inquiry geez. I even asked if they read my original message- apparently not.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Must be nice. I've never received anything remotely like that.
    The 7500 pts WUB $25 produce last week was a flash sale at certain Loblaw chain stores. It was available for everyone.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have pcplus, optimum and master card not the world elite( which i don't use as we applied for elite) i merged them all in one pco. My question is my husband has only world elite mc which we use and i don't want to add it to my account, when i checked the pc balance it said 0. Should i register it to earn points and will I get a another pco, or will i get a mobile version to show in store. Also will i register my husband as he is the one who applied or both cards.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone advise me if we create the household account, will everyone have the same offers or each will have their own offers that anyone can load and redeem. For instance, I have 11 and hubby has 11. If linked as household, will both have access to 22 offers or same 11.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I finally linked my optimum card today. I had 85,355 optimum points and now I have 145,104. How can this be? I still haven't received the email link for my PC plus card so I can confirm it but even if they included those points, I only had about 23,000 points. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Optimum points convert at their full value, not 1 for 1. The exact ratio depends on how many OPT points you have. So everyone gets more PCO points than they had in the OPT program. Your PC+ points will convert 1 for 1 btw.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Can someone advise me if we create the household account, will everyone have the same offers or each will have their own offers that anyone can load and redeem. For instance, I have 11 and hubby has 11. If linked as household, will both have access to 22 offers or same 11.
    Many specifics of how the new PCO program works have not been explicitly stated. Fwiw, my best guess is that each household member will receive his or her own set of offers (of which some may overlap), and that we can only use our own offers.

Page 22 of 234 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread Information