User Tag List

Page 36 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    So I picked up 2 new cards on Thursday...one for me and one for dh. In separate transactions,they scan my old card then scan new card then took my old card from me. At home go to pc optimum website and sign up. Crappy offers come up but no points..link my optimum card so those points show up but no pc plus points. Of course I can’t link my pc plus cards because they took them and I don’t know numbers...phone line is busy signal every time I call. Sent inquiry re website but who know how many days this will take...I am missing over $1000 in points. Not impressed! How are we supposed to link if you don’t have cards anymore! Any suggestions?
    When you go to link the PC Plus cards you no longer have, scroll to the bottom of the link cards page and select Link PC Plus card. It then takes you to another page that says 'Find account by' and you can choose either 'Card Number' or 'PC Plus Login'. You can link the card by your old login for the PC Plus card (in my case it was my email address and password). As long as you remember the login, you'll be OK because there is a forgotten password link and they will email a reset to you.
    barbis9 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    my android kept logging out, but now seems to be fine

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I did notice another 'push' Update overnight, and had left my Nexus5 android phone powered up since yesterday.
    So I just clicked on the app and SUCCESS.... right into my account without the annoying re- SignIn process.

I've turned off my phone to do a recharge, then will test it again to see if that makes a difference, but clearly the PCO folks are
    working on getting things right. ... I know we're all very excited with anticipation to see our New and Improved Offers, come Thursday.

just turned my phone back on and happy to report, that issue is now resolved.
    ... I was able to go right back into the PCO app without having to reSignIn. happy, happy.
    barbis9, luckbealady, Cata and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What happened to the other PCO thread? (this one: https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424994...18-a-canada-1/)

You have hided this thread click here to unhide this thread
    Also, "hided"?
    Last edited by The Red Viper; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was merged into this thread.

Sent from my iPhone
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I dont want to drag this point on, but to those who were offended by what I said in a couple of my recent posts in this thread, I apologize.

It wasnt my intent to offend nor attack anybody, nor to dictate how someone spend their rewards and/or their personal money.

In my defense, when I see/hear what I interpret to be a flaw in logic (NO OFFENSE INTENDED, it's just my interpretation), especially when it comes to dispensing recommendations in attempts to saving money and being savvy shoppers, then I offer to deconstruct that logic as a means of advice to that person, or to other onlookers. I would offer the same advice to anyone, even my closest friends, who thought they were getting a bargain when in fact it was costing them extra money unnecessarily.

My intent was just that... a re-assessment of the logic by way of offering an alternative, perhaps improved (or not) method. I completely comprehend the other poster's thought process and the end of my latest post disclaimed that it was just my opinion and if anyone wanted to spend points and/or money their way, then that's their choice. ["To each their own... just my 2 cents..."]

Again, I apologize to anyone who took offense to my posts. That wasn't my purpose.
    The poster has previously mentioned the way in which he chooses to get gift cards through his use of weekly budget and redemption. In that thread it was pointed out that his method wasn't preferred by other BUT in no way did anyone use the level of sarcasm and rudeness that you did. It's shocking and non in the spirit of this group. A snide comment is one thing? An entire post belittling and making fun of someone is another. This isn't . Don't confuse the two.
    Cata and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    The poster has previously mentioned the way in which he chooses to get gift cards through his use of weekly budget and redemption. In that thread it was pointed out that his method wasn't preferred by other BUT in no way did anyone use the level of sarcasm and rudeness that you did. It's shocking and non in the spirit of this group. A snide comment is one thing? An entire post belittling and making fun of someone is another. This isn't . Don't confuse the two.
    I've already addressed this is asked that it be dropped. No response to this comment is required either. Thank you.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

In the first fb live chat it was addressed and there will be a fix. Not everyone is experiencing this as I don't have to log in each time. If you go to pc optimum Facebook you can watch the first fb live answering some Qs

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    meanwhile back to the new PC Optimum program ... curious if anyone has received an answer to the question of whether the issue of having to signon to your mobile device every time will be fixed ? (I'm still waiting for a response from them.)

Under PC Plus you could stay logged in, and with one click, access your account.
    Edit: same with Shoppers Optimum.

In the first fb live chat it was addressed and there will be a fix. Not everyone is experiencing this as I don't have to log in each time. If you go to pc optimum Facebook you can watch the first fb live answering some Qs

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Did any one try? Pepsi products 6000/$20 points offer worked with shoppers 20X, 10X point offers. And also did any one try FPC and they worked in new system to count for threshhold value for points? Thanks
    Interesting. Wonder if anyone did 6000wub Pepsi with groceries and also got the 15-20k points in redemption? That would have been 21k on $100 groceries.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

May or may not be interesting BUT when I called PC PLUS (who I've never called before) before the rollout - specifically because I no longer had a PC PLUS physical card and I couldn't find my shoppers physical card - I wanted to address this in anticipation of the rollout and potentially losing my app/points the person I spoke to made it clear to me that I would need a physical card of some kind (or at least their numbers). I managed to find my sdm card but there was knowledge that a physical car or its number would
    Be needed for the rollout. This was likely sometime in Late Nov or early Dec.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

does anyone know if fpc will still count toward total shop at sdm? I have some iams I could use for free points.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

delete please
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    So I made my son his account by linking his optimum card and his pc card online(laptop)He had no optimum points and only a couple of thousand pc points as it was.

I then made myself my own account with my optimum points 200,000 and I don't already have a pc card so followed those directions.

The thing is now if I sign into his account my points are there and when I sign into mine it shows the points are in my account. I doubled checked and these accounts are not linked.
    Maybe they are unrelated unless they are the exact same number. On FB some people said they were getting other people's cards linked to their account. I mean you have the opposite problem of missing points. You have too many points. Lol. Start the car start the car.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    Like the old optimum FPCs still count. I used about $30 in FPCs on Saturday and still got all my points!
    Thanks answered my Q.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this couple time when it was old program at shopper, and it worked. Basically I paid gift cards with coupons.
    For example : I have 4x iam fpc (cost with tax around $49.64) also buy milk $4.27 so total cost $53.91 and I redeem $50 and also buy $50 gift card. Oop I paid $3.91
    I didn't try it yet on the new Pco program but I think still the same as fpc still goes to product voucher
    Last edited by cardinet00; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:03 PM.

Page 36 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread Information