User Tag List

Page 38 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quick question....Have we lost the ability to transfer point to another card?? I don't see anyplace to do that anymore.
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Tweets77 - I too do not see that option ... however there are some other options missing so hoping they will show up over time...
    Tweets77, barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I may be wrong but I thought I heard before the program went live that you would no longer be able to transfer points but instead this is where the Household option comes in. Once in a household the points are combined and can be spent by anyone within the household. As per the app if someone leaves the house they take any points they have earned with them and cannot rejoin unless being invited back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Quick question....Have we lost the ability to transfer point to another card?? I don't see anyplace to do that anymore.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I may be wrong but I thought I heard before the program went live that you would no longer be able to transfer points but instead this is where the Household option comes in. Once in a household the points are combined and can be spent by anyone within the household. As per the app if someone leaves the house they take any points they have earned with them and cannot rejoin unless being invited back.
    Invited back??? Hahaha...oh well no more points in exchange for coupons I guess. Thanks for your observations folks!
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Unless PCO decides to change what has been stated, we will not be able to transfer points ourselves like we were able to in OPT. PC+ didn't allow it, so on the grocery side, no change in this regard.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Does anyone know if I combine these offers?

SDM store offer - weekend offer 25K wus $75
    SDM - personal on my new card 10K wus $40 on baby formula, diaper, wipes

And does anyone know if coupons and FPC still count? The fine print when I look at the offer says 'after' coupons and discounts.

TIA!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If, like me, you haven’t converted your Optimum points yet, here’s what I did in the hope I’ll get some PCO offers (I did convert my pcplus points but my offers seem to be all pcplus-type offers. I got no points promos, e.g. 10x wus spend X)

I went to SDM and asked if I could get a card without trading in my old card. No problem. I made a purchase with that card and my balance for that card was 25 PCO points. I came home and linked it in my account and my account balance showed the additional 25 pts.

My plan is to use that card until I convert the points from my Optimum card. Then I will just link the PCO card. My understanding is you can have several PCO cards linked in one account, so no need to limit yourself to just one card if you’re more than one sharing the same account.

Also want to mention that I saw the cashier tossing old Optimum cards in a recycling bin. She said customers can keep their old cards if they want to when they do the points transfer/conversion in-store.

So if you haven’t converted your points yet, you can still get a PCO card and start earning some PCO points in the meantime

Hoping come Thursday I’ll get some decent offers!
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Feb 7th, 2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Colsgirl and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    Does anyone know if I combine these offers?

SDM store offer - weekend offer 25K wus $75
    SDM - personal on my new card 10K wus $40 on baby formula, diaper, wipes

And does anyone know if coupons and FPC still count? The fine print when I look at the offer says 'after' coupons and discounts.

TIA!!
    Yep, no change in coupons counting. When you spend offers combining? No change there either, no. Shoppers Drug Mart exclusive offers containing the words "when you spend" exactly, do not combine at Shoppers Drug Mart.

And those of you ready to say "but I did a points inquiry and got both sets of points,"...they would have credited you if you wrote you were owed 10,000 points for buying dog poop or a unicorn. They know everything was down.

Aaaand just to cover all my bases, YES the Pepsi offer for 6000 points combined because A) not a Shoppers Exclusive offer, and B) worded as "for every $20 spent" NOT "when you spend $20."
    Last edited by annedougherty; Wed, Feb 7th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yep, no change in coupons counting. When you spend offers combining? No change there either, no. Shoppers Drug Mart exclusive offers containing the words "when you spend" exactly, do not combine at Shoppers Drug Mart.

And those of you ready to say "but I did a points inquiry and got both sets of points,"...they would have credited you if you wrote you were owed 10,000 points for buying dog poop or a unicorn. They know everything was down.

Aaaand just to cover all my bases, YES the Pepsi offer for 6000 points combined because A) not a Shoppers Exclusive offer, and B) worded as "for every $20 spent" NOT "when you spend $20."
    too bad! I need diapers and this would have been a great offer.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    too bad! I need diapers and this would have been a great offer.
    Definitely! But hopefully we get those offers back like 15x on Pampers and Huggies. Looking forward to personalized offers that are personalized again lol.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post

Great insights!!! I like your explanation about the pepsi promo. I was wondering why that one worked.
    barbis9 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, here's something interesting. My 20x on milk coupon has always worked on multiples, I was hoping it still would. I was thrilled to see that my coupon was for 4L or 2L (I usually buy 4-6 4L jugs a week, and 2 2L jugs a week). Decided to try it out. Had a 25k on $75 coupon, and 20x the milk. bought 5 4L jugs and 2 2L jugs ($31.23 worth of milk), and a bunch of other stuff to get to $76. My receipt shows two digital offers awarded, 25000 and 8835 for milk (which is great! 31*15*19). Points earned today, 34835. YAY!

However, when I look at my points transaction details in my app or my computer, it shows the breakdown:
    instore: 1140 (which is 76*15)
    25 000 wus $75 = 25000
    20x the pts on milk = 1140 (which is 4*15*19) So... hopefully this isn't the intended (future) use of the coupon, that it's only good on one milk.

Thought I'd share my experiences. Math fascinates me. Going to really miss the base 10 system. This 15x the points makes things a whole lot harder to check.
    barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay... Just logged on and ALL my offers are GONE... 0 offers

I had two that were SDM exclusive and today only and was planning on going now and everything is gone!!!!

Any ideas?
    barbis9 and The Red Viper like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Okay... Just logged on and ALL my offers are GONE... 0 offers
    Same thing happened to me. I had ten non-exclusive offers that were unused, and they had all disappeared when I went to the store after work today.

Even weirder, is that even though all of my offers had disappeared, my receipt (and my account) shows that I still got 600 points from an offer, but I have no idea what that offer was!!
    barbis9 and eyafitz like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone mentioned the other day that they saw offers expiring on the day deleted at 6PM local time. I saw the same with mine - around 6PM - just have the upcoming offer for Friday left.
    barbis9 and The Red Viper like this.

Page 38 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread Information