User Tag List

Page 41 of 233 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

checked out my offers and must say i'm seriously disappointed! i got almost all my points from shoppers, most of them buying milk (the 20x milk offer i got every week) i don't have a milk offer, i don't have any shoppers specific offers.. most of it's random food items i've never bought before, and items i could only buy at the superstore which i never shop at (superstore is a good 20min drive away on a good traffic day) i may have used my superstore card twice in the last year
    barbis9 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just reloaded from the desktop, and 32 new offers appeared, 25 of which are grocery items that we buy regularly, so that's Great News, even though there aren't any real 'sexy' offers, mostly just the 20% type. So I can't complain, as this is consistent # combined from former PCPlus / SDM.

I had 1 duplicate, the PC OJuice that others have also got. Will it double up, or will one disappear, or just not stack? Don't really need this item ... still working on the recent $1.44 3day Zehrs sale from a couple weeks ago.

One exclusive SDM ...4,000 wus $20 on almost anything, and at the bottom a Coming Soon offer ... 4,000 wus $10 on over the counter meds.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Just reloaded from the desktop, and 32 new offers appeared, 25 of which are grocery items that we buy regularly, so that's Great News, even though there aren't any real 'sexy' offers, mostly just the 20% type. So I can't complain, as this is consistent # combined from former PCPlus / SDM.

I had 1 duplicate, the PC OJuice that others have also got. Will it double up, or will one disappear, or just not stack? Don't really need this item ... still working on the recent $1.44 3day Zehrs sale from a couple weeks ago.

One exclusive SDM ...4,000 wus $20 on almost anything, and at the bottom a Coming Soon offer ... 4,000 wus $10 on over the counter meds.
    If the duplicate offer is there when you use it it may double up. This has happened occasionally in the past and I have received double points. But who's to say what will happen now until someone tries it.
    barbis9 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got 17 offers a fair amount of offers I use ,so excited to use the save til next week button as I don't own a cell phone and use a desk top and was never able to use before ,they are all p.c offers no individual shoppers offers just yet maybe they will pop up later in week for spend amounts ex spend 30.00 get so many points .I did notice one offer change for p.c
    1,600 points for every 8.00 in hot foods ,it use to be 2,000 for every 10.00
    barbis9 and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

For those with the oats offers there is 3000 wus $10 at nofrills
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Feb 8th, 2018 at 06:07 AM.
    barbis9 and GoodBoy like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One thing about the offers I find very disappointing, is that I no longer get many, if any, offers for straight points, regardless of how much you spend.
    I used to get a few each week like: 800pts for Blueberries, 1,000pts for PC frozen fruit, etc. When you could find such items On Sale, you could get a very good deal !! But now its the ol 20% rule ... 200pts / $1 for Blueberries; 600pts / $3 for PC frozen fruit, etc. I'd rather get 20% savings than nothing, but not nearly as good as before. *sigh*
    barbis9 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got 40 offers!!!!! what the heck, thats the most i have ever received by far. however, 7 of them are duplicates. i actually have to grab a few things today so i am going to test the duplicate offers. i will report back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Are the offers good at both Shoppers and Superstore?
    barbis9 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just a question-when you move offers forward to the next week do they give you less offers added in the total because you moved a few offers?? I read you are allowed to move only 3 offers over is that true too?? -asking as I never had the feature before with no frills or fortinos(don't have a cell phone) that was why
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Okay... Just logged on and ALL my offers are GONE... 0 offers

I had two that were SDM exclusive and today only and was planning on going now and everything is gone!!!!

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I had ten non-exclusive offers that were unused, and they had all disappeared when I went to the store after work today.

Even weirder, is that even though all of my offers had disappeared, my receipt (and my account) shows that I still got 600 points from an offer, but I have no idea what that offer was!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Someone mentioned the other day that they saw offers expiring on the day deleted at 6PM local time. I saw the same with mine - around 6PM - just have the upcoming offer for Friday left.
    Didn't realize offers now expire 6PM. Luckily, I got my points for my SDM shop yesterday. My receipt time is 5:58PM! If I didn't use the self checkout I would have missed the cut-off time.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    i got 40 offers!!!!! what the heck, thats the most i have ever received by far. however, 7 of them are duplicates. i actually have to grab a few things today so i am going to test the duplicate offers. i will report back.
    An update. I did my shop before work. The duplicate offers did not go through twice for points but i did notice that only one of the duplicates disappeared once I purchased the item. Also they missed points for two offers so i had to put in two point requests. Both of the missing items were duplicates, so obviously some quirks going on still. i think its 100% fair i did not get duplicate points so i am fine that it didnt go through. it was a good test just to see.

Also all my offers were for groceries, however i generally dont shop at SDM so i ha e no real history with them for offers.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Does anyone know how many offers that we can "Save for next week"?
    With PC Plus the limit was three per week. Is that still the case?
    Until PCO says it's a certain number, we can't be sure how many we're supposed to be able to save, and considering how problematic the system still seems to be, even if we can save N this week, it doesn't seem completely safe to assume that's the proper number.

PC+ was 3 so that seems like the best guess, but fwiw, there were reports of some people being able to save more.
    barbis9 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got this email from PCO early this morning (around 1am):

Your account profile was recently changed. If this action wasn’t taken by you, or if you have any questions, please contact Member Care via the Contact Us form on the PC Optimum website.
    However I didn't make any changes.

What's even weirder is that I checked my profile to see what it could be, but I didn't notice any changes at all - everything looks to be correct.

Did this happen with anyone else?

I've emailed PCO about it, and I also changed my online password just in case.
    Last edited by The Red Viper; Thu, Feb 8th, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Didn't realize offers now expire 6PM. Luckily, I got my points for my SDM shop yesterday. My receipt time is 5:58PM! If I didn't use the self checkout I would have missed the cut-off time.
    Unfortunately, the state of the PCO system means it isn't completely safe to assume that the way something was yesterday is the way it will be today or whenever the system is operating as intended.

In terms of offers disappearing at 6 PM yesterday, that would seem quite an odd way to design the system, so I don't expect that to continue long-term - but that's just a guess. What's more, without any reports afaik of people who didn't get credit for offers after 6 PM, it's possible those offers were still active until later even though they were no longer visible.
    Silk, barbis9, Cuckoobird and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Glad you made it in time! I was the one who found they expired at 6pm in BC. I went to Shoppers after my son's soccer finished at pm and they'd all gone. But now we know!!!
    Silk and barbis9 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 41 of 233 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information