User Tag List

Page 52 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I'm missing my 20x the points on milk coupons! But I have a plan!

Pretty sure the $4.65 for milk is a "regular price" since it never shows up with an S beside the price. So, I think I'm going to go buy 6 milk tomorrow with the 20% off (text coupon), 4.65*6*.8=22.32 and then I'll do a $20 redemption If they aren't going to give me bonus points buying milk, I may as well redeem for it after 20% off
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I bought two milk with no offers in hopes to trigger an offer when the new ones are released Thursday
    You can buy 2 or 3 bags and redeem $10 No need to spend 20

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Me too, that was my favourite offer.
    DH got the 20x 4L or 2L milk offer the first week followed by 600 for every $3 2L Trutaste.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I only realized I should learn to work the OPT program right around mid-2017, so you've been at it longer than I have. I'm not big on looking backwards, but there are times I wonder how much I missed out on because I under-estimated the potential for savings for years. I had a account since the 1990s. I don't have the records to prove it, but I strongly suspect I collected more points in the last 7 to 8 months than I did in the previous ~20 years.
    For sure! I've been a hardcore collector since 2012, and have saved 38% overall on everything I've purchased from SDM. From 2012-2017 I spent about $25 000 oop (inc tax and deposit, but after using lots of coupons), but I've redeemed for $15500+ in free stuff (plus another $200 in other perks like gc's and movie certs). Truly was a remarkable, and worthwhile program! I estimate my overall savings will be more like 20-25% now, instead of 35-40%, but still worth it. Where else do you get an effective savings of 20%+ on milk, eggs, butter etc - stuff you are buying anyway? It's going to be harder to track now, since I'm most likely to earn the majority of my points at shoppers (on bonus days), but spend most of them at no frills. But, I've started a new spreadsheet to keep track!

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did the spent $75.00 Get 25000 Points . Had some Personal offer for 600 points for Ruffles and 200 PPoi to for every $1.00 spent on Pepsi Beverages and I got to used 1 IAMS FPC.

3 Pepsi
    4 Ruffles Chips
    1 IAMS Cat Food
    1 4L Bags milk
    2 cartoons eggs
    1 Finish Dishwasher tabs for Rebate
    1 Air Wick starter Kit for Rebate
    1 Resolve for Rebate
    1 Finish dishwasher cleaner for Rebate

I paid $71.34
    Got 31370 in Points
    Rebate total $38.00
    Can submit my receipt for another $20.00 FPC for the PEPSI Promo
    I think I did great. Don’t usually Shop a lot at SDMbut this shop work.
    I think you did great too! 👊

How do you submit multiple rebates from one receipt?
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    How do you submit multiple rebates from one receipt?
    You complete the individual form for each rebate, write all the UPC codes and circle all the prices on your receipt, then send all the forms plus the receipt to the addresses on any one of the forms. There may always be some possibility that MIRs submitted this way will stop being accepted with no notice given. So far, so good though.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    DH got the 20x 4L or 2L milk offer the first week followed by 600 for every $3 2L Trutaste.
    Actually I did get a chocolate milk.offer I bought two 4L bags from no frills as my sdm doesn't carry the bags I usually buy the small carton but lately the price is over a dollar and a smaller carton

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Finally got some offers on my app.
    30 offers and all expire today!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giant tiger has 6pk scotties facial tissue on for $3.97 this week, which will be good to pm at superstore for the 6000pt offer wus $15 on scotties/cashmere/sponge towels
    anyone see cashmere on sale anywhere for next week?

And will I still earn these points if I also redeem points?
    Just looking for a simple yes or no from someone who knows for sure...thanks!
    Last edited by Laurabelle81; Wed, Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:57 AM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Last week I got points (3000 when you spend $30) when I redeem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Giant tiger has 6pk scotties facial tissue on for $3.97 this week, which will be good to pm at superstore for the 6000pt offer wus $15 on scotties/cashmere/sponge towels

Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have an offer for candy/snacks, (4000 pts /$10 @ SDM). In pic. they show chips, peanuts and candies. Just to make sure if any one used this offer, will granola bars fall under snacks. I think yes. But didn't try before.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post

Just based purely on the major flyers (No Frills, RCSS, Walmart, etc.), I didn't spot any deals on cashmere, but that may change as flyers from the smaller stores come out.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I have an offer for candy/snacks, (4000 pts /$10 @ SDM). In pic. they show chips, peanuts and candies. Just to make sure if any one used this offer, will granola bars fall under snacks. I think yes. But didn't try before.
    I used to use granola bars for the candy and snacks coupon all the time years ago.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My offers cleared even earlier this week. I was busy doing something and then I realized it's 5:45pm (Pacific time) and when I went to save my offers for next week, they've already gone!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Feb 14th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    My offers cleared even earlier this week. I was busy doing something and then I realized it's 5:45pm (Pacific time) and when I sent to save my offers for next week, they've already gone!
    I had plans to save several and now they are gone. Along with sdm offers I should still be able to use this evening. They need to pull their sh*t together here. This is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I had plans to save several and now they are gone. Along with sdm offers I should still be able to use this evening. They need to pull their sh*t together here. This is incredible.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree 100% on that - if you look at the details on an offer it said until 11:59 PM tonight ... they are screwed up!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I just got 18 new offers , none for Shoppers and they aren't valid yet ... available tomorrow.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 52 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread Information