User Tag List

Page 62 of 233 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Points situation still not fixed, no sdm offers and not a single produce offer. I always had at least a few produce offers. I buy a lot of produce. I got a bunch of offers most of which I never buy and dh got 6 offers for things we don’t buy but I guess it is better than the 3 offers for things we don’t buy that he got last week! This new program sucks!
    @scouponer I did not get my card issue resolve. And I also agreee with the program sucks. I make sure I told the coustomer service rep and I hope the People in charge will know since everything is recorded
    barbis9, Ciel and scouponer like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Let's hope they figure it out quickly
    While I'm not even remotely techie, I worked in a very programming-centric industry, video games, for years. One thing I remember is that issues are almost always MUCH harder to resolve if they aren't consistent. This seems to apply to a number of PCO's problems, so unfortunately, I'm leaning toward thinking it will take a while before they're all fixed.
    barbis9, Ciel and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i buy 1-2 4L jugs of milk at shoppers every week... i have done so even after the switch over... no milk offer here.. i'll admit that is my biggest annoyance since the change over.. they took away my milk offer.. i also haven't gotten a single shoppers specific offer since the change over
    barbis9, Decaf and Shwa Girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i buy 1-2 4L jugs of milk at shoppers every week... i have done so even after the switch over... no milk offer here.. i'll admit that is my biggest annoyance since the change over.. they took away my milk offer.. i also haven't gotten a single shoppers specific offer since the change over
    that's not too nice of them re: milk offers
    they have a loyal customer and should try to keep you
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well this week I have 4 offers. One is a sdm offer (I very rarely shop there) and 3 other ones and out of those offers, two of them I have never even heard of the products

But I have to agree with Arjon in the fact that this is way beyond our imagination of what they are dealing with. I am sure this is costing them a crazy amount of money trying to get it all back together.

I'm just glad that they are working thru this and will continue to give us opportunities to receive if not free but fair prices on products we buy everyday. In my area the only other option for me would be air miles but the only stores that I know that even do that here seem to be pricy for me and would keep shopping at the loblaws banner stores that we normally shop anyways
    Last edited by Thatdone; Thu, Feb 22nd, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel and Arjon like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Well this week I have 4 offers. One is a sdm offer (I very rarely shop there) and 3 other ones and out of those offers, two of them I have never even heard of the products

But I have to agree with Arjon in the fact that this is way beyond our imagination of what they are dealing with. I am sure this is costing them a crazy amount of money trying to get it all back together.

I'm just glad that they are working thru this and will continue to give us opportunities to receive if not free but fair prices on products we buy everyday. In my area the only other option for me would be air miles but the only stores that I know that even do that here seem to be pricy for me and would keep shopping at the loblaws banner stores that we normally shop anyways
    It's definitely annoying that the PCO "game" isn't working smoothly. but there's nothing I can do to change this. It will work better when it works better, and I suspect this will happen a bit at a time, not all at once or even within a short period of time. For now, I'm just trying to pick up points where I can, trying to focus on getting what I can from the program in its current state rather than on what I'm missing compared to before.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A few more not overly encouraging statements from PCO on Facebook today:

Our system still needs some time to adapt to your shopping habits, but rest assured, this will change shortly as you use your card more during purchases at our participating stores! We hope this answers your concerns.
    we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the offers. Rest assured that our team is working hard to fix this issue as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience!
    Our system still needs some time to adapt to your shopping habits, but rest assured, this will change shortly as you use your card more during purchases at our participating stores! We hope this answers your concerns.
    /sigh
    barbis9, Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well this new pc/sdm thing is totally stupid in my opinion. I had One sdm offer on Feb 2 when it switched over and absolutely NO other sdm offer since, needless to say i have only popped into sdm to pick up milk. Certainly no point for me to shop at sdm. I used to always get personalized offers, a few a week and did them ofter, now nothing. Oh Well - sdm optimum points was good well it lasted, to me it seems Dead. i guess im a little richer since i'm not doing 2 - 3 shoppers trip every week. Used to spend atleast $75-$100 a week at shoppers, i think so far this month i have send under $20. Maybe this will actually work out much better for me in the long run if i never shop there again. well that's my sdm rant about this swith over points thingy. blah

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I’m sorry if this has been asked, but I can’t search on my phone.

What is the check mark at the top right of my offers (iPhone app)? Do I have to click those if I want to activate the offer for when I shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    I’m sorry if this has been asked, but I can’t search on my phone.

What is the check mark at the top right of my offers (iPhone app)? Do I have to click those if I want to activate the offer for when I shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, you have to click them and they turn pink. If you don`t select them, you wont get points for those items.
    barbis9, Ciel and Tannie like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Yes, you have to click them and they turn pink. If you don`t select them, you wont get points for those items.
    Unfortunately, the first reply you received is incorrect. Offers load automatically when you open the app or the website. This means whether you tick the corner box does not affect collecting points since every offer is loaded whether its box is ticked or not.

The box in is used to put the offers you like on a list where they're separate from the ones that don't interest you. That's all.
    barbis9, Ciel, Tannie and 6 others like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love this. It's not us, it's you.

The Shoppers Optimum program had tons of data about our shopping habits. It is bizarre that the new system is apparently built on PCPlus data and designed to discourage shopping at SDM.

In our five-card household, all five PCO cards are linked to old Shoppers Optimum accounts. Only one card is linked to an old PCPlus account. That card does not receive "big" Shoppers Drug Mart offers. The other four do, though not consistently, and the offers are worth a lot less than they used to be.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Once again this week....not one Shoppers offer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    So I’m going to answer my own question -- I did, I did! And yes it worked.

For anyone interested, I bought the following:
    Rice cakes 3/$4
    Blue Menu canned Pink Salmon 3 x $1.99
    Clover Leaf Smoked Mussels 1 x 1.99
    Total: $11.96 minus $1 coupon = $10.96
    Earned: 4965 points: 165 base points, 800 product points on the rice cakes, 4000 points wus $10 or more on Candy or Snacks (not Food or Snacks).

(I didn’t buy eggs as planned because they’re on sale for the same price in the new IGA flyer and I will buy them during the AM promo this weekend.)

All the points showed up on the receipt but my balance did not update. When I got home and checked online, it was updated in the account.

I did call PCO CS in advance to ask if the coupon was status quo from the Optimum program re: what would qualify and was told yes.

Not looking to convince anyone that it works - just sharing what I was told and my experience

You’ll find my original post here:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/423946...7/#post6868883
    Hi Silk,
    Thank you for letting us know that it works with the new system. I received the same coupon as you and planning to buy 3 Delissio Pizzas $3.99 each . Hopefully, it will combine with my other personal offer get 800 pts when you spend $4 on Delissio pizza.
    Happy savings everyone!
    Update: worked as expected.
    Last edited by innaor; Fri, Feb 23rd, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I got my usual PC offers this week, so I am happy.
    Got the SDM milk offer, but I won't use it.

I stopped shopping at SDM a couple of years ago, and this new program won't be incentive enough to get me to shop there again on a regular basis. I am just happy to have been able to transfer my unused 60,000 pts.
    hcao and Ciel like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 62 of 233 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread Information