User Tag List

Page 64 of 234 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My wife has always said that she misses the days before Loblaw's took them over and she would receive printable coupons I believe every Saturday morning

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Were the Shoppers offers that popped up Thurs/Fri only valid Friday????
    I got two, the 20x milk one that's good for the full week and a 10x wus $20 that was Friday-only.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Once again this week....not one Shoppers offer.
    Same here, not one Shoppers offer and my grocery offers are for items I never buy. I not able to mark them "don't show again" or save any....grrrr. I redeemed the majority of my points on groceries after hearing some of the lost points stories on this forum.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Midnightly like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I miss getting the 13 SDM offers every Sat. morning. It was part of my routine while having my morning cuppa to check them out and to start thinking about which ones to use, which would be advantageous to stack on each account, etc. It's not a big thing, and I know I'll fall into a new routine after a while, but for now, it stands out quite a bit relative to its minor degree of actual importance.
    I too miss my 13 SDM offers on products I normally bought, same as you, a routine on Sat morning.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and scouponer like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Some more selected tidbits from PCO on Facebook in the past 24 hours or so.

Since PC Optimum is a new program, you will need to use offers that you like so that the new system detects and recommend you the best selection of offers that would be beneficial to you.
    Our system still needs some time to adapt to your shopping habits, but rest assured, this will change shortly as you use your card more during purchases at our participating stores!
    As we continue to adjust the number of offers you receive week to week, you will start to see more consistency.
    we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the offers.
    A news flash in case anyone who is making the effort to read the PCO FB page doesn't know this yet. };-p

If you click on the upper right corner of each one, it will help us recommend the best offers for you.
    Something that might​ actually be helpful; this seems to suggest it may be worth putting offers of interest on our lists, even the ones we don't intend to use in the current week, since doing so might help us see them more often.

the more you will use the offers that you like, the more personalized your offers will become over time. Our system will detect which items you are looking for and will recommend you with more you might be interested in!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Some more selected tidbits from PCO on Facebook in the past 24 hours or so.

A news flash in case anyone who is making the effort to read the PCO FB page doesn't know this yet. };-p

Something that might​ actually be helpful; this seems to suggest it may be worth putting offers of interest on our lists, even the ones we don't intend to use in the current week, since doing so might help us see them more often.
    my issue is i've done all those things and my offers are still crap.. i am still shopping at shoppers multi times a week, i am still buying my milk (2 just a week at different times) and i have yet to get a single shoppers drug mart offer or milk offer, along with each week i'm getting less and less offers and the few i get are for rather obscure things like nong chim instant noodles (i have never even heard of this product!), huy fong chili sauce, shoe laces...i also have not set foot in a superstore since the new program started
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Received an interesting one day offer for SDM , get 7.5 k pts wus $20 on skincare.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, hcao and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Received an interesting one day offer for SDM , get 7.5 k pts wus $20 on skincare.
    Got all low spend offers of $10 for Monday on specific things. None of which are useful to do the shops I used to do and spend $$$$ several times a week. They will start to feel this soon.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Well I decided that since I was near a shoppers to buy milk from the and used my DH card to see if he will get shoppers offfers since my Card is a mess since I switch over. The offers I see on the Computer for mine if I buy those items I don’t get the points so I am not using my card until the resolve my issue but I do let the cashiers swipe it even though I am not buying any thing
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Milk offers seem to just be all over the place right now. My father (always buys milk at Shoppers), has the offer this week. And one of my cards (Which to my knowledge, I've never bought milk with), has the offer too.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    my issue is i've done all those things and my offers are still crap.. i am still shopping at shoppers multi times a week, i am still buying my milk (2 just a week at different times) and i have yet to get a single shoppers drug mart offer or milk offer, along with each week i'm getting less and less offers and the few i get are for rather obscure things like nong chim instant noodles (i have never even heard of this product!), huy fong chili sauce, shoe laces...i also have not set foot in a superstore since the new program started
    Unfortunately, the offer generation system isn't fully functional yet. Only about half of mine seem personalized this week, and less than that for my wife. Based on that and lots of other recent reports, it appears the system is working better and worse for different accounts. This inconsistency very likely makes it harder to bug hunt the cause and to fix it.

Using the list feature as suggested by PCO's quote won't fix this problem, but still seems worth doing in order to help the system to give us better offers once the problem is addressed.

Some people seem to think buying something at SDM led to them getting SDM offers. I have no idea if this actually helped or if it would for Superstore, but if it's not inconvenient for you to go and buy something there, I suppose doing so can't hurt.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Got all low spend offers of $10 for Monday on specific things. None of which are useful to do the shops I used to do and spend $$$$ several times a week. They will start to feel this soon.
    If you got the 3k wus $10 on candy and snacks one, haven't there been reports that this works on other food items too?

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I hope they get their stuff together soon. Every saturday or sunday I would always have offers like 15x when you spend $20 in addition to the 20x when you spend $75 on cosmetics. Would make it advantageous for me to shop once a week. We have 5 boys so spending $50 at shoppers on a weekend is pretty easy. Now, I have zero offers except milk. Until they get it together and have it like the old optimum, I have changed where I have shopped on Sundays. Frustrating.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    I hope they get their stuff together soon. Every saturday or sunday I would always have offers like 15x when you spend $20 in addition to the 20x when you spend $75 on cosmetics. Would make it advantageous for me to shop once a week. We have 5 boys so spending $50 at shoppers on a weekend is pretty easy. Now, I have zero offers except milk. Until they get it together and have it like the old optimum, I have changed where I have shopped on Sundays. Frustrating.
    Along with the former 13 offers every Saturday, I miss the one-day wus $N on almost anything offers for Mon, Wed. and Fri., in part because I'm not in the habit of shopping on weekends; I don't remember the last time I used a Sat. or Sat./Sun. wus offer from a flyer.

I have 3k wus $10 on candy and snacks for tomorrow, which isn't awful if I can use it on other types of food, but I don't imagine I can use it if I'm looking for health & beauty items, OTC, etc. So it's not nearly as useful as OPT favorites like 2k wus $10 on nearly anything.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I just got my PC optimum a few days ago, still try to find out how it works, I loaded personal offer by clicking on the email they sent but when I went to store it didn't work, I don't understand! Do I need to click again on the offers once the window open? Like it has to be red or grey is good enough?
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Page 64 of 234 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread Information