User Tag List

Page 73 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3493
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I have never had a problem getting several of the same item (unless it specifically says only valid for one). Last night I bought 34 of the PC broths and got points for each of them. I had asked about limits when the PC plus program initially started and was told no limits for offer.. but a store can put limits. I have got 100+ of one item before and got points for each one.
    Is there an offer on the PC Broth that I've missed? Please tell
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Account fixed today. Hooray! It took more than a month and various ways of getting in touch with them (phone call, contact page, Facebook messenger) but finally old PC Plus was linked to new PC Optimum and points were transferred.
    Colsgirl, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Account fixed today. Hooray! It took more than a month and various ways of getting in touch with them (phone call, contact page, Facebook messenger) but finally old PC Plus was linked to new PC Optimum and points were transferred.
    I am happy for you still waiting to get mine fixed. Did u received an email @Grey tIA
    barbis9, Ciel and scouponer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Since when does SDM look at your name when you redeem? I sent DH to SDM and gave him my password to log into the PC Optimum app. They told him he couldn't redeem because he didn't have a female name. This never happened with the old app. I know this is probably some fraud prevention thing, but some kind of warning would've been nice. Meanwhile I sit on a giant points balance while he pays cash because I have to hoard up my points. So if they force us to pay cash anyway, I will just send him to Sobeys.

Also, offers still suck
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ That doesn't sound right. They don't verify when someone redeem with plastic card then they can't just refuse someone using ap. Besides, if I use a phone ap they can't tell if my name is male or female anyway so that doesn't make sense. As long as you know the password you should be able to redeem.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    ^ That doesn't sound right. They don't verify when someone redeem with plastic card then they can't just refuse someone using ap. Besides, if I use a phone ap they can't tell if my name is male or female anyway so that doesn't make sense. As long as you know the password you should be able to redeem.
    With the Old PC program as soon as your card is scan your name pop up that’s how my cashiers know my name at RCSS I guess shoppers can do the same now.
    barbis9, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am happy for you still waiting to get mine fixed. Did u received an email @Grey tIA
    My last communication was via Facebook messenger. I sent a PM on Mar 1 (with reference case number so it would be easier for them to look it up) and they replied yesterday (also via PM) informing me the cards have been linked and the correct points reflected.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Since when does SDM look at your name when you redeem? I sent DH to SDM and gave him my password to log into the PC Optimum app. They told him he couldn't redeem because he didn't have a female name. This never happened with the old app. I know this is probably some fraud prevention thing, but some kind of warning would've been nice. Meanwhile I sit on a giant points balance while he pays cash because I have to hoard up my points. So if they force us to pay cash anyway, I will just send him to Sobeys.

Also, offers still suck
    It was just as well for them that they had your husband using the card and not me. I would have so played up to that. In an age where gender fluidity seems to be pretty common-place (no opinions here ... just sayin'), you'd have thought they would be careful when saying whether a name is male or female.
    barbis9, Ciel, MrsMer and 2 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got one of those SDM Exclusives.... 3,000 wus $10 on snacks and Candy.
    Did I read somewhere that it will still be valid on any 'food' related purchase?

After the recent Pepsi promo, the last thing I need to bring home is more Snacks.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Mar 5th, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My last communication was via Facebook messenger. I sent a PM on Mar 1 (with reference case number so it would be easier for them to look it up) and they replied yesterday (also via PM) informing me the cards have been linked and the correct points reflected.

Thanks you very much @Grey I got mine fixed today I got a rep I guess who knows what he is doing and he fixed the problem which was correcting my emai which was wrongly input when the merge . That made my day and I can see my SDM offers which I will be using tomorrow . I got milk, candy happy me

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also, offers still suck
    Put him in your household, then you share points and he can redeem all he wants
    barbis9, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    just got one of those SDM Exclusives.... 3,000 wus $10 on snacks and Candy.
    Did I read somewhere that it will still be valid on any 'food' related purchase?

After the recent Pepsi promo, the last thing I need to bring home is more Snacks.
    Thanks.
    from what I've read - food yes, drinks no. I used mine on 4 dz eggs and it worked
    Last edited by nalaric; Mon, Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, Decaf and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    from what I've read - food yes, drinks no. I used mine on 4 dz eggs
    is it the candy and snacks including the eggs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Also, offers still suck
    This will be annoying if it's a new policy, but assuming your husband wasn't told anything more, my first thought is to wonder if he just happened to get an over-zealous cashier.
    Colsgirl, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    is it the candy and snacks including the eggs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard it worked on food, and I needed eggs, so tried it, and it worked for me
    Ciel likes this.

Page 73 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information