User Tag List

Page 77 of 233 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That may be possible. He is not the kind of guy to ask for a manager. Won't even make a fuss when it is genuinely warranted.

I hate this program so much now. I have to go add him to my household too, just another chore and for zero or crappy offers. Forcing me to add a household person is an extra, unnecessary chore for me just so they can get exact marketing data on him specifically rather than our family as a whole. I didn't have to do this extra step before, just gave him the plastic and off he went. They are even making it hard for me to use my points so I can leave this program
    Maybe adjust the name on your account to reflect a Mr & Mrs and see what happens?
    Have you renamed all three cards (the physical card, keytag and digital app) in your account? Then when you check your Points page, you can see transactions linked to the use of the app, card or keytag.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Yes you should get th e points for milk

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I got this too and also noticed that it didn't have a date. The offer code is on the receipt so I know it scanned. I know the computer is supposed to work out what is the best offer and give you that, but the computer is having problems at the moment.

I spent $31 (no tax)

About $22 of that was on milk and I got 20x points on any milk (it even gave me it for chocolate milk)
    The other $7 was PC cookies and I got the 400/$2 for those

Does anyone know if I should get the 20x for spending the $30 or more (the milk one didn't say when you spend it was just 20x on any milk), I'm not sure for the "x" deals stack? I know that if two offers say when you spend e.g. 'get 4000 points when you spend' and 'get $20x when you spend', then they don't!
    All those should stack (20x wus $30 food, 20x on milk and 400 on cookies). the food one wouldn't stack with a different when you spend offer (like 25000 wus $100)
    Colsgirl, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Ahhhhhh, sweet, new offers for next week that are the same bull I keep saying no to. Last week I had mostly offers that made sense. Glad to see we are going backwards again.
    Silk, Ciel, renegado and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, it seems that the offer sneak peeks are up already on my accounts. REALLY EARLY!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    All those should stack (20x wus $30 food, 20x on milk and 400 on cookies). the food one wouldn't stack with a different when you spend offer (like 25000 wus $100)
    Thanks I just put in an inquiry ... I now have 3 with them. I seem to have so many on the go that I've started writing them in a note book,
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, it seems that the offer sneak peeks are up already on my accounts. REALLY EARLY!
    Yeah mine too, had me worried this week's offers would be gone before I got to the grocery store (but they weren't). I managed to grab some last minute things using offers that were about to expire ... redeemed points do the shop cost me $9.

4 x PC Pho broth $1.77 each/1000 points each
    8 x NN chicken noodle soup mix 25c each/200 points each
    10 packs Tilda rice $2.47 each/2000 points each (offer was any size any variety)
    6 boxes x PC Pub Style Chicken Strips on special for $5.98/3000 point box
    3 boxes x PC molten chocolate cake $2.98each/1600 points each

The deals don't look so good for next week, I'll have to check my husband's account!

So cost $79.05
    I redeemed 70,000 points
    I earned 48,400 points
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
    Silk, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DW and I both reloaded the app at around 7pm, and expiring today offers still there, and with ability to push ahead.
    New offers all visible, tagged as available in 1 day. Offers pushed showing up at the bottom greyed out, which is nice.

This is the first time I've tried doing a reload, refresh Wed. evening... usually wait till Thurs. morning, so nice to be able to see what's coming, and be able to push current week stuff, before they're gone.

Most interesting was my 20x pts for Milk at SDM, which I had intended to use today, but snow kept me home. Right below is a NEW one, exactly the same, that will be valid in the morning. Yippee!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I found it a bit weird, I went grocery shopping after work. When I got to No Frills I logged into my mom's account to use her offers and her new offers were up (good news old were still there). Next I went to Shopper's and logged into my account and did not have new offers yet. My new offers showed up about 2 hours later.
    Ciel likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I found it a bit weird, I went grocery shopping after work. When I got to No Frills I logged into my mom's account to use her offers and her new offers were up (good news old were still there). Next I went to Shopper's and logged into my account and did not have new offers yet. My new offers showed up about 2 hours later.
    I think the time difference is just the sheer number of cards they have to apply the offers to ... approx 21 million accounts. We each have an account and ours are always a couple of hours apart too. I like being able to see whatis coming.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and SassyAshley like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Newbie question: if I use the "save this offer for next week" option, does that mean that I will lose one of the other offers that they're offering me for next week?
    (And is it different if it's just a general PCO offer, not a SDM-specific offer?)
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by calculator View Post
    Newbie question: if I use the "save this offer for next week" option, does that mean that I will lose one of the other offers that they're offering me for next week?
    (And is it different if it's just a general PCO offer, not a SDM-specific offer?)
    It's a good question, but I don't think 'pushing' impacts the number of NEW offers you'll get. I wasn't sure until this evening ... ref. to my post just above. ie. Saw my NEW offers, yet still able to push a couple more from those expiring today.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    It's a good question, but I don't think 'pushing' impacts the number of NEW offers you'll get. I wasn't sure until this evening ... ref. to my post just above. ie. Saw my NEW offers, yet still able to push a couple more from those expiring today.
    Some times I used to get lucky and would save something like 200 for every dollar on beef and then the next week I would get 100 for every dollar on beef as well. Would be nice if in the new pco world you could actually preview the stack and then save.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok i seriously don't get this.. my offers are worse this week.. you would figure by now they would work the kinks out.. i still have yet to get a shoppers specific offer since the program has started when i only shop at shoppers...and still no milk offer.. heck i didn't even get my pepsi offer this week!
    Ciel and Glendon Preece like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

17 new offers (3 shoppers offers on specific items like life brand acid reducer pills,lozenges etc -no milk this week )at least I saved 4 offers some fruit I saved
    Ciel likes this.

Page 77 of 233 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread Information