User Tag List

Page 78 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    ok i seriously don't get this.. my offers are worse this week.. you would figure by now they would work the kinks out.. i still have yet to get a shoppers specific offer since the program has started when i only shop at shoppers...and still no milk offer.. heck i didn't even get my pepsi offer this week!
    I was happy this week when the issue I was having with my card got resolve and I got offers to SDM one of them was for milk bought 2 of the 4liter Bags yesterday and what do I know more milk today I am not complaining but will have to see if I can save it for next week.Hopeyou get some offers soon
    Last edited by flemeth; Thu, Mar 8th, 2018 at 05:42 AM.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I was happy this week when the issue I was having with my card got resolve and I got offers to SDM one of them was for milk bought 2 of the 4liter Bags yesterday and what do I know more milk today I am not complaining but will have to see if I can save it for next week.Hopeyou get some offers soon
    Unfortunately, you cannot push SDM Exclusive offers into the following week. I've got the milk offer for 3 weeks in a row now, and feel badly for those with big families to feed, and not seeing any like this.
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot push SDM Exclusive offers into the following week. I've got the milk offer for 3 weeks in a row now, and feel badly for those with big families to feed, and not seeing any like this.
    I know what you Mean we are a family of 4 adults and don’t like to drink milk even though it’s good for you so this will last a while. I would have got some for the school that volunteer at but March Break is here for there Breakfast Programe
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Got my new offers.

Offer for Superstore which is 1 hour return trip.

Joe fresh jewellery. A bunch of other junk. Things I bought once, maybe 5 years ago. These offers are just annoying, but the offensive part is that I keep getting offers every week for babies that I don't have!!!

This program is officially dead to me
    Ciel, Midnightly, 4sure5 and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It's clear that the offer generation element of PCO still isn't functioning properly. It should be by now, but it's not. Personally, I'm trying to keep my expectations low from week to week. I can only speak for myself, but it annoys me less to try to accept as best I can that it's likely to be a while longer before PCO is fully fixed than it would be to get my hopes up for a full fix every Wed.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Offers are improving for us... they sure didn't start off the best though. Question please: I have an offer this week for 15000 points per $150 spent... would this combine with the No Frills 15000 when you spend $100 (today to Sat.)? Also would the Shoppers 15x or 20x/spend $50 personalized offers combine with the in store offer of the week/weekend... so this weekend 25000 points when you spend $75?
    Thanks so much and happy shopping!
    Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Thu, Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Offers are improving for us... they sure didn't start off the best though. Question please: I have an offer this week for 15000 points per $150 spent... would this combine with the No Frills 15000 when you spend $100 (today to Sat.)? Also would the Shoppers 15x or 20x/spend $50 personalized offers combine with the in store offer of the week/weekend... so this weekend 25000 points when you spend $75?
    Thanks so much and happy shopping!
    As a rule of thumb, offers that include the words "when you spend" do not stack.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rejected three offers-I tend to get certain supplement or personal care items that I have never bought before. Good news-most of the other offers are for things I usually get except (mostly food, the points for buying magazines or papers plus and one personal care item) for two new to me ones for frozen appetizers. Not sure my store carries that brand but I recall seeing them at the Loblaws Queens Quay store when I was there on Jan. 31.
    Have not seen a milk offer in this new program.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree I wasn’t getting great offers in the beginning but now i’m Getting great offers, 4,000 pts when you spend $10.00 on candy or snacks, snacks include almost anything edible, ice cream, nuts, chips etc. I also received 4,000pts when you spend $10.00 over the counter medicine, so if you get something on sale plus the points it’s a great deal!!
    Ciel, 4sure5, nalaric and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have been receiving product specific points (while redeeming) from No Frills and Loblaws since the merger but I am not sure if it will work with 15,000 points promo. Has anyone redeemed 100,000 points today and received 15,000 points back (at No Frills)? Thanks!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Would like to also know the answer to this I got an offer for Spent $50.00 and get 7500 in Points I shopped today got the milk, candy and I bought some more food it came up to $61.50 before taxes and I only got the points for the others stuff. I didn’t send in an inquiry as yet because I don’t know if I should get it. Also all 3coupons came up before I paid TIA
    I hope you did put an inquiry in? I did and I have just been given the 20x points for spending $30 (I'd already got the 20x for purchasing any milk!).
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I hope you did put an inquiry in? I did and I have just been given the 20x points for spending $30 (I'd already got the 20x for purchasing any milk!).
    I did but is still waiting for a reply. Glad you got yours
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    ok i seriously don't get this.. my offers are worse this week.. you would figure by now they would work the kinks out.. i still have yet to get a shoppers specific offer since the program has started when i only shop at shoppers...and still no milk offer.. heck i didn't even get my pepsi offer this week!
    I'm curious if you linked your Shoppers optimum account to your new account? So weird that you aren't getting SDM offers. I love my offers! I have a hard time choosing which 4 to push to the next week and have to be choosy as there are so many I like.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Ditto! Put in the inquiry online (first time) and got the points right away
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Got my new offers.

Offer for Superstore which is 1 hour return trip.

Joe fresh jewellery. A bunch of other junk. Things I bought once, maybe 5 years ago. These offers are just annoying, but the offensive part is that I keep getting offers every week for babies that I don't have!!!

This program is officially dead to me
    You are so right about the offers being dead to you! I laughed at the absurdity of my offers too. FarmBoy gets my hard-earned money again this week. That's OK; I like shopping there.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Page 78 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread Information