User Tag List

Page 84 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More hits the fan ...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/n...vacy-1.4577802

PC Optimum tells customer her privacy may have been violated in switch to new program
    Customer's account may have been combined with that of another cardholder

Sent from my iPhone
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When Feb 1 came around, I exchanged my PC Plus card for the new PC Optimum card and got a receipt from the cashier so I could see my points balance. Then I went to the library and got online. New card and my information were fine. But I was unable to link my old Shoppers Optimum card to the new card via the PC Optimum website (tried like three times that afternoon). So I went in-store at Shoppers and had my old card and new card swiped when I bought some little item. That way, my old Optimum card got linked to the new program.

BTW, I have a 20x points offer coupon for milk (first time ever) this week.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Is anyone else having trouble signing in to their to PCO
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@flemeth

<Is anyone else having trouble signing in to their to PCO>

I just signed in 5 min ago, no problem
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom only have pc plus card and transfer to POC, she never receive the shoppers drug mart offer until now. Is some one have the same situation as my mom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Silk it is working for me now
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My offers this week are identical to the offers I got two weeks ago. Same set of offers, same value. Even listed in same order. Still not personalized
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

You're welcome @flemeth
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Keep an eye on your PC Optimum Points , a couple of people have had their PCO Points stolen this month.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/425446...2/#post6878400
    Silk, hcao and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just received a Shoppers exclusive ... 10,000 wus $30 on "Over the counter medication".
    33% off definitely gets my attention, but looking for feedback on what type of items would qualify / NOT qualify for this type of offer based on others experience. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Not going to chase points just for the sake of it, but if anything Non Food will work then I might be able to cobble $30 worth of semi-deals together to make it worth while ?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Do you have to approve each offer or are they automatically approved when you sign in?
    Ciel likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I just received a Shoppers exclusive ... 10,000 wus $30 on "Over the counter medication".
    33% off definitely gets my attention, but looking for feedback on what type of items would qualify / NOT qualify for this type of offer based on others experience. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Not going to chase points just for the sake of it, but if anything Non Food will work then I might be able to cobble $30 worth of semi-deals together to make it worth while ?
    In the meds aisle they have medicated chapstick on the wing panel I've bought that in this offer before.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Liliia, Ciel and Pointsman like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post

I'd also be interested to know what items that aren't necessarily obvious will qualify as OTC under this offer. For instance, I wonder if vitamins count.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My offers this week are identical to the offers I got two weeks ago. Same set of offers, same value. Even listed in same order. Still not personalized
    i believe this happened as well on dh's acc't, thought they seemed familiar but then just dismissed as that "dčja vu" feeling.
    even the offers he originally choose not to have reappear were there as well.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am getting very frustrated with PC Optimum. Everything was ok until I added my DH to my household 2 weeks ago. As soon as that was done I was given 2-3 horrible offers not related to any past/future purchases. I removed DH from my household and hoped everything would return to normal. This week I go the same 3 crap offers again! Pc jewelry, expensive shampoo and fancy hand soap non of which I have EVER purchased. I used to get amazing offers for fresh food items we usually purchase.

last week I messaged pc using the chat app and they said nothing is wrong and should be fine next week. I also asked why I was unable to push my offers to the next week and was told that since it was my introductory week (after removing DH from household) I cannot save offers for next week.

This week I purposely did not shop at any PC label stores. Too bad for you PC! I have been an active PC points collector for years and use the PC MasterCard. Very disappointed.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 84 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread Information