User Tag List

Page 90 of 233 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

DH and I got SDM Mon offers with slight difference in wording. Wondering if it matters.

** pts wus $** on Food, Snacks or Drinks
    ** pts wus $** on Food or Snacks
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    No thought wus offers don't combine?!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    You are correct, they don't.
    I know the SDM WUS offers don't combine, but if I have 2 offers that apply to a transaction, how do I know which offer will actually be applied?

e.g. the Sun/Mon SDM promo is for 25K pts WUS $75. I have a personal offer for 3K pts WUS $10 on snacks (my first SDM offer!) If I spend $75, including $10 on snacks (hoping this works on Omega-3 eggs, please LMK if you have tried this), is it possible that I might only get 3K points for the whole transaction?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got an offer from sdm yeah but it doesn’t start for 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calculator View Post
    I know the SDM WUS offers don't combine, but if I have 2 offers that apply to a transaction, how do I know which offer will actually be applied?

e.g. the Sun/Mon SDM promo is for 25K pts WUS $75. I have a personal offer for 3K pts WUS $10 on snacks (my first SDM offer!) If I spend $75, including $10 on snacks (hoping this works on Omega-3 eggs, please LMK if you have tried this), is it possible that I might only get 3K points for the whole transaction?
    Obviously you'll get 25k. I don't think this has been a problem for anyone?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Midnightly my DH milk offer from last went to my Junk mail .
    Mine is for this week and it went to my regular mail.
    i'm not even getting that, my email doesn't filter out junk mail.. i'm getting 1 email a week and that's one letting me know my new offers are ready.. it is frustrating.. that was the 1 i used most often and that was the 1 i was most concerned about disappearing in the change over.. and it seems that way for me
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'm not even getting that, my email doesn't filter out junk mail.. i'm getting 1 email a week and that's one letting me know my new offers are ready.. it is frustrating.. that was the 1 i used most often and that was the 1 i was most concerned about disappearing in the change over.. and it seems that way for me
    There is 4 PCO card in our household and all had the email this week for the milk offer. I was the only One that had a SDM card. But when the merge I make sure that the other 3 card did a shop at SDM so not sure if that helps. Hope you get better luck next week

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I got my first SDM offer this week 4000 WUS $20. Took them almost to 2 months to catch up.
    Can i stack it with 600 pts for every $3 spends on *** product? Or it only work with 600 pts on purchase of *** product?
    There's also a mid week offer for 4000 wus $10 on candy or snacks. Will this one work on food items like eggs an cheese or strictly junk food?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    There is 4 PCO card in our household and all had the email this week for the milk offer. I was the only One that had a SDM card. But when the merge I make sure that the other 3 card did a shop at SDM so not sure if that helps. Hope you get better luck next week

it was only my account at the change over, i got almost all my points shopping at shoppers, i check my email daily, i buy 1-2 jugs of milk a week at shoppers and have for well over a year and it took until this week to get my first shoppers specific offer.. and still no milk..

personally i'm just starting to think this program hates me
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:19 AM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not points related, but do all Superstores not have delis? I was in the neighbourhood and went in to try to use up some points. Store did not have a deli service counter...
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not points related, but do all Superstores not have delis? I was in the neighbourhood and went in to try to use up some points. Store did not have a deli service counter...
    Mine does have one but it’s fricken huge store even has a seafood counter. Aa gym and walk in clinic on second floor!

Live, Love, Laugh

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just a little tibit of information for all interested. I believe that the "push" feature is a little "broken" in a certain sense. I have been pushing an offer since at least mid February and it keeps allowing me to push it. It is the Tilda 2,000Pts offer, which doesn't work normally with the smaller packs so I put in an inquiry each time I do buy them and the offer doesn't dissapear once the inquiry goes through. So puchsing is just a little "broken" from my side

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I got my first SDM offer this week 4000 WUS $20. Took them almost to 2 months to catch up.
    Can i stack it with 600 pts for every $3 spends on *** product? Or it only work with 600 pts on purchase of *** product?
    There's also a mid week offer for 4000 wus $10 on candy or snacks. Will this one work on food items like eggs an cheese or strictly junk food?
    I believe it will work with both (600 for every $3 ... or 600pts on ...)

This coupon has been working on cheese/eggs etc. No guarantees it will continue to work. I used it for eggs last month and got the pts.
    barbis9, Ciel and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I got an offer from sdm yeah but it doesn’t start for 3 days
    Yeah, I got one for Tuesday instead of Monday too. And now see I have one for Wednesday. Don't know why what would normally be a Monday only offer is for Tuesday this week, but not thrilled, cause mine is for food, snacks or drinks, and I need to go buy milk, eggs and cheese today and the eggs and cheese are Sun/Mon sale.

Oddly enough, my Wednesday offer is for food and snacks (but not drinks), but for a different spend amount.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Am surprised no deli counter. All RCSS i've been to have one. Was it a really small store? I didn't think RCSS did small stores.

You may already know this, but if you get an offer for deli meat or deli cheese it applies to the deli counter or the already packaged stuff in the self-serve area.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I got an offer for 4000 points was 10$ on candy snacks etc . Will I get 8000 points if I spend 20$ or points will be granted only once no matter how much you spend? Thanks for any help
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Page 90 of 233 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread Information