User Tag List

Page 139 of 233 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    So.... where did everyone go?? Bonus redemption weekend, and no talk of it here. Where's the chatter these days? I miss peoples deals, questions, and stories!
    Even with the bonus values, I simply didn't see any deals that made me want to redeem at any level.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So.... where did everyone go?? Bonus redemption weekend, and no talk of it here. Where's the chatter these days? I miss peoples deals, questions, and stories!
    I haven't been able to log in to my account for the past four days. Reset password a million times and counting and nothing works. Contacted them via email and even called them and nothing works . So I am not setting foot in a store until my issue gets resolved.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I find lately that I never have a large balance of points anymore. I seem to redeem them every week or two but after seeing the bonus redemption values I am reconsidering using them as frequently. I think I will try to sit on them awhile and hopefully get a nice haul for before christmas! I'll work on that for you okay, lol?
    Last edited by Mich649; Wed, Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:04 AM.
    nalaric and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I haven't been able to log in to my account for the past four days. Reset password a million times and counting and nothing works. Contacted them via email and even called them and nothing works . So I am not setting foot in a store until my issue gets resolved.
    Have you tried logging out and back in? For the past couple of days, I've been able to see my offers, but not always my transactions until I saw this elsewhere and tried it.
    nalaric likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Have you tried logging out and back in? For the past couple of days, I've been able to see my offers, but not always my transactions until I saw this elsewhere and tried it.
    I’m logged out, I can’t log back in. Figured it was my password that’s why I tried resetting. When I contacted them all they send me is an apology for my troubles and a link to reset. But nothing gets resolved.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I was interested by the bonus redemption, but I was 8K short of 250K points, and couldn't accumulate them. I've been saving my points to get dh a PS4 by end of year (it's not a need, but a nice to have, and sometimes like to get those with points). If I'd had 250K points, would have been able to redeem them for $350, which would have gone a long way towards paying for the system.

I'm sure there will be other good opportunities in future.
    Tweets77 and nalaric like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like a lot of dissatisfaction with the new program! I was so skeptical when it was first announced, but actually I am loving it! For the most part, I earn my points quickly at Shoppers, and spend them at No Frills & Superstore on what I don't buy at Shoppers or Costco. I did do a redemption at Shoppers Monday, $175 worth (can't resist a bonus redemption). My hubby's expensive deodorant was on sale, so I stocked up on that. There were also a lots of kids games & toys on clearance, so I bought a bunch of those for my gift bin. It was pretty easy getting to $175. I also redeemed $410 worth last week (on Sr discount day, brought my dad) for a laptop. So I'm down to about $400 in points. I think I started with about $1000 worth in points at the merger, but I've redeemed over $3000 worth since the launch Feb 1 (I shop for 4 families though - so that helps rack things up quickly!). It will never be the same as what it was, but still the best rewards program out there.

Thank you all for sharing your joys and challenges! Sorry to those who are frustrated, locked out, or experiencing challenges. Hope you get the kinks worked out!
    smileyKT and Mich649 like this.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I’m logged out, I can’t log back in. Figured it was my password that’s why I tried resetting. When I contacted them all they send me is an apology for my troubles and a link to reset. But nothing gets resolved.
    I am having the same issue. I called and they said they are having some issues with the app and it will be resolved soon. I am crossing my fingers .
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I redeemed my points at no frills I needed groceries really bad and got them. But that’s before I saw they had that spend 60$ in points which I also didn’t have. I find it’s harder to accumulate points then other then going to shop at shoppers. The prices are higher then no frills or superstore it’s almost a rip off i find.

I went and bought juice at shoppers yesterday because no frills wasn’t open yet because here it doesn’t open till 9am. I asked to put 40$ on a amazon gift card she thought points and kept telling me I couldn’t do that I said “it’s cash you do do brain!” She kept telling me off about using my points for the card I was like “look I want to use money how hard is it to understand I am not stupid but maybe you are.” She shut up and didn’t apologize the person behind me was like she said cash like 5 times to the cashier obviously you need some listening skills or go back to school to learn English. My town is very redneck and most people in the town don’t like something that is different or people who are not white or speak english as a second language. It seemed like everyone in the line had an issue with the cashier I went outside with my stuff and was offered a ride home. By someone in the line I said no thanks I would walk but they insisted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Okay, so now I have to start over on saving my points again So I caved the other day. I actually had 35000 points and wasn't going to use them, try to save them for a higher redemption at SDM next time. I used $30.00 worth on items at the Superstore. It wasn't my fault, honestly! They had a cart with 1/2 price Flax seed, chia seed and I found out the Love , Beauty and planet had 4000 points on each bottle and I still had 3 coupons left after doing 4 earlier for CO51 (2 per transaction)! I received 12000 points for redeeming 30000 points and THEN found a Bocci ball set with pink sticker (original $12 and change) which would make a good gifty thing to have on hand when I need it. I think I may have a problem. Do we have a support thread on here, lmao?
    Silk, Tweets77, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    I am having the same issue. I called and they said they are having some issues with the app and it will be resolved soon. I am crossing my fingers .
    They told me they would open a ticket and if for some odd reason I could log in, to call them and let them know so my ticket could be closed. Hummmmmmm I still cannot log in and I am getting frustrated. I NEED to know what offers I have even if I am not going to use them.
    Last edited by Cata; Thu, Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:13 AM.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Okay, so now I have to start over on saving my points again So I caved the other day. I actually had 35000 points and wasn't going to use them, try to save them for a higher redemption at SDM next time. I used $30.00 worth on items at the Superstore. It wasn't my fault, honestly! They had a cart with 1/2 price Flax seed, chia seed and I found out the Love , Beauty and planet had 4000 points on each bottle and I still had 3 coupons left after doing 4 earlier for CO51 (2 per transaction)! I received 12000 points for redeeming 30000 points and THEN found a Bocci ball set with pink sticker (original $12 and change) which would make a good gifty thing to have on hand when I need it. I think I may have a problem. Do we have a support thread on here, lmao?
    Nooooooo...no problem! ( I would probably be doing the same thing! @ Mich639!)
    Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I redeemed my points at no frills I needed groceries really bad and got them. But that’s before I saw they had that spend 60$ in points which I also didn’t have. I find it’s harder to accumulate points then other then going to shop at shoppers. The prices are higher then no frills or superstore it’s almost a rip off i find.
    YMMV of course, but I found I could accumulate points much more rapidly once I stopped generalizing about SDM's prices being higher. They are in general, but because I was applying my generalized thinking to everything, I was basically creating an obstacle to finding as many deals as I do now that I focus more on finding them while ignoring the generalization since it applies to things I'm not going to buy anyway.
    Mich649, nalaric and Cake like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    YMMV of course, but I found I could accumulate points much more rapidly once I stopped generalizing about SDM's prices being higher. They are in general, but because I was applying my generalized thinking to everything, I was basically creating an obstacle to finding as many deals as I do now that I focus more on finding them while ignoring the generalization since it applies to things I'm not going to buy anyway.
    It’s much more expensive in BC I find it’s the Bring Cash province after all. I guess it’s all relative but I do like Shoppers for their base points which didn’t change in the merger. Not everything I can find I the grocery stores like no frills or even in my superstore. Some items I would agree I can find in Shoppers but that is rare. But I still would have to travel across town to the one not in town and that’s an inconvenience to me having to use a bus that’s always packed now that kids are back in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    It’s much more expensive in BC I find it’s the Bring Cash province after all. I guess it’s all relative but I do like Shoppers for their base points which didn’t change in the merger. Not everything I can find I the grocery stores like no frills or even in my superstore. Some items I would agree I can find in Shoppers but that is rare. But I still would have to travel across town to the one not in town and that’s an inconvenience to me having to use a bus that’s always packed now that kids are back in school.
    As I noted, it's a YMMV situation. Although I don't place a high value on time when I wouldn't be making money anyway, I would need to be looking at a meaningful potential saving before I'd spend much time on a bus to shop at an SDM. As it happens, I'm practically surrounded by them, with at least 10 within a 10-minute drive, so it's very easy to include hitting one a trip to any other nearby store(s).
    nalaric and Cake like this.

Page 139 of 233 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast

Thread Information