User Tag List

Page 148 of 233 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can some post what’s the equivalent in return I am thinking 20000 . Am I correct TIA
    Unless there's a hidden catch, it should be 20k on a 50k redemption, 24k on 60k, etc.... all the way up to 200k on the max 500k redemption.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your response I did my shop today and was finding it difficult to buy stuff that are over priced. But I eventually got some stuff and redeemed $60.00.
    Ciel and nalaric like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    A new offer for SDM showed up in my account this morning.

SPEND POINTS, GET POINTS BACK

On Tuesday (tomorrow), "get 40% back in points when you redeem 50,000 points or more. Points will be awarded two weeks after promotion end date." I'm going to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow!
    Anyone who got this offer and took advantage of it already....did anything show up on your receipt indicating that you remeeded the offer? Nothing is on my receipt and it is still showing up in my list of offers. Just wondering if I need to call....
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks everyone for your response I did my shop today and was finding it difficult to buy stuff that are over priced. But I eventually got some stuff and redeemed $60.00.
    I am having a problem coming up with things for a minimal of 50.00 I am thinking about 11 x 18 packs of pepsi. Already not a bad price for them and then 40 percent back in points. Not sure if I will do it tho
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I have this offer for No Frills tomorrow. Have not participated in these offers before. Is it one per account or could I do multiple transactions around $10 each and receive 6000 pts each time? Are the rewards added right away?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
    Anyone who got this offer and took advantage of it already....did anything show up on your receipt indicating that you remeeded the offer? Nothing is on my receipt and it is still showing up in my list of offers. Just wondering if I need to call....
    I also got the offer and redeemed points today. The offer is still showing in my account, too, and nothing is showing on my receipt to indicate that I used it. I submitted a points inquiry to confirm that it did actually go through, recognizing that the 40% in points back won't show in my account for another 2 weeks.

On a positive note, I had no problem redeeming a large number of points. I looked at my shopping as a 40% discount on everything I bought. I focused on items that were already on sale and I stocked up for months in advance. I also used coupons to cover the cost of the tax. Love this promotion!
    Liliia, Ciel, nalaric and 3 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I have this offer for No Frills tomorrow. Have not participated in these offers before. Is it one per account or could I do multiple transactions around $10 each and receive 6000 pts each time? Are the rewards added right away?

If this is a store flash sale, not a personal points offer, I would think you would get one bonus of 6,000 points for every transaction of $10 or more of the yogurt products listed.
    I did something similar back in September when there was a bonus 10,000 points when you spent $20 or more on stationary/office/school supplies. I divided my purchases into separate transactions of just over $20 each and received the 10,000 bonus points for each transaction. (I learned the hard way when my first transaction was for a little over $100 and I only received one 10,000 bonus points. The CSM suggested that, in order to get multiple 10,000 bonus points, I return my items and separate them into smaller transactions of just over $20 each and it worked!)
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Tue, Dec 4th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I am having a problem coming up with things for a minimal of 50.00 I am thinking about 11 x 18 packs of pepsi. Already not a bad price for them and then 40 percent back in points. Not sure if I will do it tho
    I'm betting once you start walking the isles, you'll find enough! If you do go the pepsi route, don't forget the promo - https://pepsiholidays.ca/
    Ciel, Lavender Lady and Rubialoca like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    If this is a store flash sale, not a personal points offer, I would think you would get one bonus of 6,000 points for every transaction of $10 or more of the yogurt products listed.
    I did something similar back in September when there was a bonus 10,000 points when you spent $20 or more on stationary/office/school supplies. I divided my purchases into separate transactions of just over $20 each and received the 10,000 bonus points for each transaction. (I learned the hard way when my first transaction was for a little over $100 and I only received one 10,000 bonus points. The CSM suggested that, in order to get multiple 10,000 bonus points, I return my items and separate them into smaller transactions of just over $20 each and it worked!)
    Thank you!

lotsasavings and Ciel like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jac.queline22 View Post
    Yes. Spent $29.94 on deodorant. I sent an inquiry and it didn't help. They said something like, "we see on dec. 1 40,000 points were added to your account. case closed."
    But those points were for other personal offers and 20x - did not receive points for Gillette as far as I can tell.
    Been meaning to do live chat or call but I have not yet.
    I had a response like that a couple of weeks ago (I wonder if it was the same person!). So I replied to the email I got (because you can add attachments and said, "yes you are correct, I did get those points but I did not get the points for the items mentioned in the inquiry" I then attached a copy of my receipt showing I'd bought the items and a screenshot showing the offer. I then got a really apologetic response from someone else and the points were credited.
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Looks like a great offer! I wish I had that one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    Looks like a great offer! I wish I had that one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s an instore offer, so anybody can take advantage of it.
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh thanks for letting me know
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What happens if you used your points and now have to return the item?

They took food out of the stock room especially for DH, and when he brought it home, that $50 worth of food from the back that was supposedly new stock was actually 6 months expired. Didn't notice until I was packing it away. I called the store and the night crew doesn't have an answer and I trust people here to know the system better than SDM cashiers lol

We redeemed to use the 40% back coupon
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What happens if you used your points and now have to return the item?

They took food out of the stock room especially for DH, and when he brought it home, that $50 worth of food from the back that was supposedly new stock was actually 6 months expired. Didn't notice until I was packing it away. I called the store and the night crew doesn't have an answer and I trust people here to know the system better than SDM cashiers lol

We redeemed to use the 40% back coupon
    Unfortunately, you'll loose the 40% back I think. But when I had to return something that I had used points for, they put it on a gift card. Didn't get points back.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Page 148 of 233 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information