User Tag List

Page 150 of 233 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I received my points from the 40% back promo and asked for my 5000 for MC promo today and they added them minutes later! Thanks for the reminder!
    nalaric likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I redeemed 50K and did not receive my points. I saw on another site that people got their points yesterday.
    If I don't get my points, I will have to make a call tomorrow morning. None of this silly chat or points inquiry for me. I need instant gratification.
    Did you do the promo two weeks ago or last week? It said points would be awarded in 2 weeks, so if the latter, your points aren't due yet.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Did you do the promo two weeks ago or last week? It said points would be awarded in 2 weeks, so if the latter, your points aren't due yet.
    I redeemed 2 weeks ago and last week.
    The date was December 5, so not 14 days yet. Can't remember, was this a 2 day or 3 day promo?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I received my points from the 40% back promo and asked for my 5000 for MC promo today and they added them minutes later! Thanks for the reminder!
    What did the entry say in the Transactions. With having a PC CC I have so many, I have no idea what I'm looking for Please and thank you.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    What did the entry say in the Transactions. With having a PC CC I have so many, I have no idea what I'm looking for Please and thank you.
    This was from a promo when you spent over $50 at Shoppers on a specific time period. It doesn't say anything on my MC transactions. Sorry I'm not much help.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So I made a phone call because I still did not get my points from the redeem 50K get 40% back.

The points were redeemed from DH's phone, that's why the guy can't find it in my history.
    If the points are not there tomorrow morning, DH will have to make the phone call himself.
    What's the point in having household if everyone is on their own? I already wasted minutes calling, now DH will waste minutes to repeat when I did.
    Will probably have to make another call next week again for missing points.

Also, did the chat disappear?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I get this message on my cell that say “ our system indicates that your email address associated with your pc optimum account may be inactive or unused. To avoid losing your online savings confirm that the account is still occupied. To do so, simply login in via: http://pcoptimum.pro. Yikes sounds like a scam looking for info to steal my points. Anyone else receive anything like this?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    So I get this message on my cell that say “ our system indicates that your email address associated with your pc optimum account may be inactive or unused. To avoid losing your online savings confirm that the account is still occupied. To do so, simply login in via: http://pcoptimum.pro. Yikes sounds like a scam looking for info to steal my points. Anyone else receive anything like this?
    I did not but .pro is nothing I ever heard of definitely a scam

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It would be great if you'd check with PCO so that (1) they're sure to be aware of this, and (2) so you can let the members who read this thread know what PCO says. I'd guess it's a scam, but...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's a scam. The website is not correct. You can always check by going to the regular website on your own WITHOUT clicking any links or putting in random websites. The correct website is https://www.pcoptimum.ca/ (but don't trust my link either!). Type "PC Optimum official website" into Google and go from there

Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Dec 20th, 2018 at 08:01 AM.
    Silk likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I redeemed 90,000 points and so I should get 36,000 points back (I haven't had them back yet). I have just but in a points inquiry from the transaction with the redeemed points. Hopefully it won't take long to sort out ... I took a screenshot of the offer at the time if they want to see it!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It would be great if you'd check with PCO so that (1) they're sure to be aware of this, and (2) so you can let the members who read this thread know what PCO says. I'd guess it's a scam, but...
    I did call pc optimum and they said it was a scam but didn’t seenm concerned about it. You would think they would want to tell their members about it. An alert or something. Other people have called in about it as well. So beware
    4sure5 likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I did call pc optimum and they said it was a scam but didn’t seenm concerned about it. You would think they would want to tell their members about it. An alert or something. Other people have called in about it as well. So beware
    Good for you for checking and reporting back so we can all be sure instead of just pretty certain. As it turns out, they did tell members about it back on Nov. 30, but apparently only on their Facebook page, so a very long way short of telling all the members.
    Silk likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hmm... As recently as a couple of weeks ago, if I bought something with a manager's sticker on it, I would get points on the original price. But yesterday, that didn't happen - for either the 20x offer or my personal offers. I only got points on the prices *after* the manager's sticker was applied, and only the net price went towards my total for the 20x offer, not the gross price as I expected. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calculator View Post
    Hmm... As recently as a couple of weeks ago, if I bought something with a manager's sticker on it, I would get points on the original price. But yesterday, that didn't happen - for either the 20x offer or my personal offers. I only got points on the prices *after* the manager's sticker was applied, and only the net price went towards my total for the 20x offer, not the gross price as I expected. Has this happened to anyone else?
    In the past I've found there's two options for the cashier to punch in one gives the full value the other does not.
    I can't remember which is which or what the second one is..... Manager's coupon vs in store coupon or something to that effect

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    Ciel and calculator like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 150 of 233 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Thread Information