User Tag List

Page 154 of 233 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Does PCOptimum inform you if they deny a points adjustment via online request?
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Yeah im pretty sure they come back with you already got your points or please send a copy of the offer etc. They are a really big pain in the butt no matter how mu h ingo you give them theh ignore it and ask for more.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Om i just got another response saying they didn't receive the last response wth is going on

Ciel likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I did an online points inquiry and got an email that they received it and then another one saying they declined my request and why they declined it. I than phoned and got my points as it was their error not mine in my case.

Ciel, 4sure5 and Anna Michele like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

ok good to know

I didn't receive the points for $40 on tylenol and haven't heard back yet
    Ciel likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Holy frig guys. Received an email back saying my purchase was outside the promo dates of Dec 12-18. Lol different promo dude. Waiting to hear back again.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Holy frig guys. Received an email back saying my purchase was outside the promo dates of Dec 12-18. Lol different promo dude. Waiting to hear back again.
    These people are something else i went vack s d forth todsy between the chat then i xalled then i had to call pc insiders it shoukd be dirted in e-5 budjbess dsys yeah rihht we will see

Ciel and momof3heathens like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not sure where to ask this but there is no Click and Collect thread and I didn't think it was worth starting a new one.

Can you price match, use paper coupons, or spend your points using Click and Collect? I'm guessing you put everything in your order, then tell the delivery person? Any way to avoid a back and forth and just tell them in advance?
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking for new insiders 50% off code? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

They declined mine as well, telling me I did not load my offers and it was my fault my card was not scanned.

So I called PC and explained as far as I knew my card was scanned it was not until I over heard her telling the customer behind me that her scanner had not been working all day and she better go back to keying the cards in.

As for not loading my offers I was the App which loads your offers as soon as you open it and how did I use my card on the app without loading my offers? He could not answer and applied my points.

2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not sure where to ask this but there is no Click and Collect thread and I didn't think it was worth starting a new one.

Can you price match, use paper coupons, or spend your points using Click and Collect? I'm guessing you put everything in your order, then tell the delivery person? Any way to avoid a back and forth and just tell them in advance?
    Yes ive done all of the above when yiu get to the parking lot spot and call just let them know then they will make adjustments

torontogal12 likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've noticed on my Superstore receipts that points can only be collected now by paying with a PC Mastercard. I had been doing point adjustments believing that my PCO card would collect those points-per-dollar-spent like my PCPlus card. Guess our marketing data isn't worth what it once was.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    I've noticed on my Superstore receipts that points can only be collected now by paying with a PC Mastercard. I had been doing point adjustments believing that my PCO card would collect those points-per-dollar-spent like my PCPlus card. Guess our marketing data isn't worth what it once was.
    Even in the old PC Plus system we did not get points-per-dollar spent with just the PC Plus card. Only those using the PC MC got them. Points-per-dollar spent always were and continue to be at SDM only.
    Ciel and Cake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can I combine/stack pts this weekend at SDM on the Quaker cereal at 2/$5?

I have 3 offers- 15 pts per $ when I spend $30, buy $10 of Quaker cereal and get 4,000 bonus pts and get 200 pts for every $1 spent on Quaker.

My plan is to go to SDM and buy 12 boxes of Quaker cereal for $30. I think I would get 22% in pts for 15x, 40% bonus pts and my personal offer of 20% pts. I think I would get 82% or $24.60 back in pts-can anyone tell me if this is correct? If so I am not going to turn cereal down at the equivalent of 45 cents per box. I guess if they have a limit of 4 at the sale price it won't work. Thank you.
    Ciel, 2shopmom, innaor and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Can I combine/stack pts this weekend at SDM on the Quaker cereal at 2/$5?

I have 3 offers- 15 pts per $ when I spend $30, buy $10 of Quaker cereal and get 4,000 bonus pts and get 200 pts for every $1 spent on Quaker.

My plan is to go to SDM and buy 12 boxes of Quaker cereal for $30. I think I would get 22% in pts for 15x, 40% bonus pts and my personal offer of 20% pts. I think I would get 82% or $24.60 back in pts-can anyone tell me if this is correct? If so I am not going to turn cereal down at the equivalent of 45 cents per box. I guess if they have a limit of 4 at the sale price it won't work. Thank you.
    @lizzie bargain Looks like there is no limit of 4.. you should be able to buy as many boxes of cereal as you like . For buying 12 boxes and combining all the offers you should earn 24,750pts ($24.75). I may stock up too .. I also have 200pts per $1 spent personal offer.

Page 154 of 233 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Thread Information