User Tag List

Page 158 of 233 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Take a pic of the ad and reply to the email with the pic attached to the email

Might be worth a try
    I photograph all my offers that are different from the 200/$1 if I know I'm, going to use them. Saved sceenshots have saved me losing a lot of points so far.
    4sure5 and Anna Michele like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I think the promo is once per account. Because I also did two shops, one using my card linked to my pco account and the another pco account not linked to my brothers PCFMC. And we both received the points.
    Just to clarify, you used your pc financial credit card twice, but on separate pc optimum accounts?

I did my credit card for my pco account (my credit card account, I'm primary holder), my supplementary credit card (for credit card where husband's pc financial primary holder) for husbands pco account and received "Esso" points for both (we use Shell ).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Just to clarify, you used your pc financial credit card twice, but on separate pc optimum accounts?

I did my credit card for my pco account (my credit card account, I'm primary holder), my supplementary credit card (for credit card where husband's pc financial primary holder) for husbands pco account and received "Esso" points for both (we use Shell ).
    I used my PCFMC linked to my own PCO account for first shop. Second shop I used my husbands PCO account and paid with my brothers' PCFMC (these two are not linked). My brother has his own account linked to his own PCO but offers were not great so I did not use that PCO card.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I used my PCFMC linked to my own PCO account for first shop. Second shop I used my husbands PCO account and paid with my brothers' PCFMC (these two are not linked). My brother has his own account linked to his own PCO but offers were not great so I did not use that PCO card.
    Thanks so much for sharing, I'm just trying to understand what they are doing. So with your second shop, did your husband get the 5000 points or your brother? I would have expected the bonus would be attached to the credit card and not the pc optimum account.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I have personal offer of 400 points per $4 spent. If the item is $1.97 and i have $2 coupon that will make the item free and i get say 5 items would i get 400 points x 2?
    Thanks

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I have personal offer of 400 points per $4 spent. If the item is $1.97 and i have $2 coupon that will make the item free and i get say 5 items would i get 400 points x 2?
    Thanks
    Yes

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Silk and Purdee like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I signed up for a PC Mastercard and it arrived yesterday. I tried to register on their site but I keep getting "try again". I called them and they have put in a request to their IT department as it is a known, yet not all that common problem. If anyone else is in the same boat, call them so they can fix it for you.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Can someone p,ease tell me if there is an instore bonus points offer if I redeemed points for my purchase would I get the bonus points, thank you in advance
    Silk and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can someone p,ease tell me if there is an instore bonus points offer if I redeemed points for my purchase would I get the bonus points, thank you in advance
    From what I have heard and seen, it depends where. In most cases, it will NOT work at Shoppers. I never recall it working for me before, and I think I have heard from others that It does not work. However, If you redeem at any other store (No Frills, RCSS, Zehrs, etc.) it should work without any problems. I commonly do it at RCSS and sometimes at No Frills and Zehrs without hassle
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @johnb56789
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It worked for me back in June when all that Bourjois makeup gave instore points. Haven’t tried since...
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@flemeth - I was wondering the same thing. According to this blog post by Anne, you do get in-store bonus points even when you redeem. This is not to be confused with personal offers which you do not get when you redeem. But I have not tried it myself since the changes.

Here's the link to the blog post:

https://smartcanucks.ca/shoppers-dru...-after-points/

If anyone tries it, would you kindly post and let us know if you get the in-store bonus points or not?

Silk
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Silk If I have enough time today I might try this if the have more of the pads and I have a patient cashier
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks @Silk If I have enough time today I might try this if the have more of the pads and I have a patient cashier
    You're welcome, @flemeth . And if there's no line or a short one along the patient cashier, you can ask ask her to check if the points show up before you complete your redemption. Not sure if it will show up before the transaction is completed but worth a try
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes you do. I did this yesterday, redeemed 60,000 and earned back 80,000.
    Silk, Ciel and Laurabelle81 like this.

Page 158 of 233 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information