User Tag List

Page 166 of 233 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    A little update. I got my points reinstated.

They said...

========

"It appears that your account was accessed by someone other than yourself. The activity in your account suggests that the unauthorized user/s already had your username and password through a third-party web-source and used these to redeem points. As such, we urge you to change the passwords on both PC Optimum and this email account.

As the unauthorized user/s may still have access to your PC Optimum devices, we have deactivated them. Please be advised that your account has been frozen for security purposes.

We kindly suggest that you pick up a new PC Optimum card and/or key fob at your local Loblaw or Shoppers Drugmart store and add this to your account once your passwords have been changed."

========

^^^ I can't really make sense out of their explanation given the circumstances of my lost card and the way the points were redeemed, but whatever. I changed my passwords and got the new card and fob and added them to my account. After a bit of back and forth my points were reinstated so I'm happy.
    I'm glad to see your points were replaced even though it was very likely they eventually would be. If you were using any devices other than the old card and/or fob, like the phone app, you might want to check on them specifically; i.e. whether you need to do anything about them.
    mcminsen and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    A little update. I got my points reinstated.

They said...

========

"It appears that your account was accessed by someone other than yourself. The activity in your account suggests that the unauthorized user/s already had your username and password through a third-party web-source and used these to redeem points. As such, we urge you to change the passwords on both PC Optimum and this email account.

As the unauthorized user/s may still have access to your PC Optimum devices, we have deactivated them. Please be advised that your account has been frozen for security purposes.

We kindly suggest that you pick up a new PC Optimum card and/or key fob at your local Loblaw or Shoppers Drugmart store and add this to your account once your passwords have been changed."

========

^^^ I can't really make sense out of their explanation given the circumstances of my lost card and the way the points were redeemed, but whatever. I changed my passwords and got the new card and fob and added them to my account. After a bit of back and forth my points were reinstated so I'm happy.
    Happy that your out co e was positive and all yougot all you points
    mcminsen and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Ok, so my latest milk discovery
    Went on the weekend, 20x the points.
    This time I bought $18+ worth of milk and 2X$1.99 International Delight creamer (which, oddly enough, I always get 20x the points on as well).
    I got 563 points for my milk offer (which is essentially points on one of my creamers)
    base points 1725
    20x the points 32213 (should have been 32775, 562 short.... hmmmm)

Totally bizarre!

Even if I only get 20x the points on milk and it no longer stacks with the 20x the base, like I suspect, it's still worth it to me to get my milk at Shoppers (especially if I can get my Sr Dad along on Thursdays), but I wish I/they could figure out their system!

One note about fine print:
    The milk offer says in the fine print: Can’t be used with any other points, promotions or offers.

The other personal offers like butter and pasta don't say that (although the BOGO offer today does as well).

EDIT: Put in a claim for 4567 points missing from my milk offer, and got them right away. Much better than the 11000+ pts that I'm missing from the week before, which I emailed twice about and never got

I've had about enough of this milk is just the beginning then other 20x offers I'm really so annoyed lato with all this. So much do I've been spending alot more money at sobeys

I'll have to go back and forth a bit as they said the points were already added

Oh and to top it off my 24 hr store is now only 8-12 so no more 7am before school shops Sobeys will get those too

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Does anyone have any of the 50% off codes for the new part of the pc plus program... thanks
    Ciel likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Anna Michele -is the local Sobeys near you the one with the hour change?
    Online, the Stonechurch store shows having as 7am-11pm hours. Guess store management cannot overlook the savings of staff pay if not open for 8h.
    Rather surprised that the Ancaster store remains a 24h operation. Sometimes it can be fairly quiet but with the cinema and big box stores plus buses most hours, there usually is shopping traffic. Helps that store sells beer and wine too.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to save my offers and my butter offer has disappeared! UGH! I was going to stock up tomorrow on Sr day
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Anna Michele -is the local Sobeys near you the one with the hour change?
    Online, the Stonechurch store shows having as 7am-11pm hours. Guess store management cannot overlook the savings of staff pay if not open for 8h.
    Rather surprised that the Ancaster store remains a 24h operation. Sometimes it can be fairly quiet but with the cinema and big box stores plus buses most hours, there usually is shopping traffic. Helps that store sells beer and wine too.
    If they did I didnt notice but I was there at 7 this morning. I'm more of a morning person then midnight shopper, I'll have to make a note of it next time I'm over there

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Did anyone else get an offer for Mobil or Esso where you fill your tank x amount of times for $40 or more in May and get points? I had it on mine and my mom's, then it vanished, came back again so I filled up just over $40 but my card shows 0 of 3 fill ups.
    Ciel likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Did anyone else get an offer for Mobil or Esso where you fill your tank x amount of times for $40 or more in May and get points? I had it on mine and my mom's, then it vanished, came back again so I filled up just over $40 but my card shows 0 of 3 fill ups.
    My hubby's card and mine both have the offer: 2,000 points when you fill up 2 times and each time must be over $40.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup - I got the 4000 when you have 4 fill ups. I'm at 2 out of 4
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yup - I got the 4000 when you have 4 fill ups. I'm at 2 out of 4
    Does your account show 2 for 4 or does it say 0 for 4? I'm wondering if they show it immediately or if I have to do an inquiry.

Edit: I sent an inquiry to find out why it said 0 of 3 and said the amount was 1000 points, but I wrote that the amount wasn't what I was asking about, it was the fact that it said 0 of 3. Just checked my account and they gave me 1000 points! I swear they don't read.
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Sat, May 4th, 2019 at 11:19 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does your account show 2 for 4 or does it say 0 for 4? I'm wondering if they show it immediately or if I have to do an inquiry.

Edit: I sent an inquiry to find out why it said 0 of 3 and said the amount was 1000 points, but I wrote that the amount wasn't what I was asking about, it was the fact that it said 0 of 3. Just checked my account and they gave me 1000 points! I swear they don't read.
    Lol - I agree! They really don't read! Anyway, I'll try and paste what I see in my offers:

4,000 pts
    ,When you make 4 purchases of $40 or more on fuel within the month of May at Esso or Mobil Stations

2 / 4

Ends on May 31st, 2019
    Hide details

Good For: Offer applicable to all grades of gasoline and diesel
    Your progress: You've completed 2 transaction(s) out of 4

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lol - I agree! They really don't read! Anyway, I'll try and paste what I see in my offers:

4,000 pts
    ,When you make 4 purchases of $40 or more on fuel within the month of May at Esso or Mobil Stations

2 / 4

Ends on May 31st, 2019
    Hide details

Good For: Offer applicable to all grades of gasoline and diesel
    Your progress: You've completed 2 transaction(s) out of 4

Yours is correct. Mine still says 0 for 3.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Will a spend $60 get 20x points combine with a 200/$1 life brand products(i bought lb liquid pepto)and a 200/$1 Life brand pain killers?
    dededi likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Will a spend $60 get 20x points combine with a 200/$1 life brand products(i bought lb liquid pepto)and a 200/$1 Life brand pain killers?
    I would expect so
    dededi likes this.

Page 166 of 233 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information