User Tag List

Page 170 of 233 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok, I have worked it out —never put a points request in on the weekend. I often get ignored..or a snarky reply saying No points. I did the 2 repeat requests this morning regarding missing points on two different purchases this morning and within 10 minutes a positive responses and all points in my account!
    Also, if you get a promo code from pc MasterCard and it doesn’t work, don’t bother emailing them, instead contact who you are using code with; ie. call pc express or pc optimum points directly. Much faster, and friendlier.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^ your lucky! I've been doing point requests since may 21st and I haven't heard back yet
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    ^^ your lucky! I've been doing point requests since may 21st and I haven't heard back yet
    Same here @Cocovanilla so today I made a phone call and got my 6600 points that was missing from my Pepsi Personal offer didn’t have any issues with the rep
    ROMEO, Ciel and Cocovanilla like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bet it's going to be really slow after this weekend's fiasco. I put in an inquiry as well since their system was down when I went to Shoppers. I got the base points but it was a 20x if you spend $75 personal offer that I wasn't credited for. I put in the missing points as 50,000 but wrote in the note that I didn't know how much it really was because I'm not sure how many points you get at Shoppers.
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

HTML Code:
    j
    I am using the missing points request on the app. And if I don't get an answer within 3 days, I put the request in again...it is working for me ...so far
    Last edited by olivercat; Tue, May 28th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.
    Ciel, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I finally got somebody to respond to the zero offers I got this past week. The email said, if I do not use my card, I would get less offers. Idiots, I use my card every time, even if I think there are no points coming my way. So I called them....different answer, the rep. checked my account, and within 5 minutes, I had some offers, and was told if it happened again call them! Glitch in the system. So friendly...
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have a question for all you points experts. I want to buy a large ticket item tomorrow. I have a personal offer of 20x the points if I spend 40 or more. If I redeem some points will I still get the 20x the points on the balance? Thanks!
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    I have a question for all you points experts. I want to buy a large ticket item tomorrow. I have a personal offer of 20x the points if I spend 40 or more. If I redeem some points will I still get the 20x the points on the balance? Thanks!
    Yes - for example, Item is $100 pre-tax, you spend $60 in points, you get 20x on remaining $40
    Ciel, Rubialoca and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Afaik, if the balance after redeeming and not including tax is over $40, you should.
    Ciel and Rubialoca like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Same here @Cocovanilla so today I made a phone call and got my 6600 points that was missing from my Pepsi Personal offer didn’t have any issues with the rep
    I did another point request later on monday and I got my points not long after!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I did another point request later on monday and I got my points not long after!
    I am happy that you got all your points.
    Ciel and Cocovanilla like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

On Saturday the system was down and I got my base points but not my spend $75 get 20x. I sent an inquiry and last night I was sent an email asking for a screen cap of the offer. How is it they can't do this themselves? Fortunately I did that and emailed it to myself for safe keeping but the same thing happens when we have disappearing offers. Are we really expected to take screen caps of all our offers?
    Ciel, 4sure5 and dededi like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Yes - for example, Item is $100 pre-tax, you spend $60 in points, you get 20x on remaining $40
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Afaik, if the balance after redeeming and not including tax is over $40, you should.

Although in the past this should have been true, a few months ago I sent dh to SDM to do exactly that, and when the cashier put the transaction through, the system was not awarding the 20x on the remaining amount. They were looking at the screen together. So he did not do the redemption and paid the full amount and got points on the full amount instead.

There was a gift card awarded with that purchase, which I don't think should have been a factor changing anything, but am mentioning in case it was.

Edit to add: Just realized one thing that might make it different? Mine was a 20x day, not a person 20x offer. Does that make it different? And it was on March 2nd (just went and checked the receipt).
    Last edited by super807; Wed, May 29th, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I was lucky as it did work for me today. I got a Nintendo Switch. Redeemed $210 in points, paid the balance and earned $50 or so back in points.

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Although in the past this should have been true, a few months ago I sent dh to SDM to do exactly that, and when the cashier put the transaction through, the system was not awarding the 20x on the remaining amount. They were looking at the screen together. So he did not do the redemption and paid the full amount and got points on the full amount instead.

There was a gift card awarded with that purchase, which I don't think should have been a factor changing anything, but am mentioning in case it was.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I was lucky as it did work for me today. I got a Nintendo Switch. Redeemed $210 in points, paid the balance and earned $50 or so back in points.
    So glad it worked for you

I edited my post because I realized mine was a 20x day, not a personal 20x offer. I wonder if that was the difference? Or if there was no difference and mine would have worked if only they had completed the transaction.

Page 170 of 233 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast

Thread Information