User Tag List

Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Ok, so here is my question... I find Superstore almost always automatically price matches most of the items I'm thinking about price matching anyway. But then on the shelf they have a limit of usually 1 or 2 or 4 of that price. What do you do then? Say I want coffee that's on sale at Safeway for $10, superstore has already lowered their price to $10, but put a limit of 2 on it. What then? You get your limit of 2 and then price match the rest that would ring in higher? Am I even making sense??
    I simply buy 2 at a time on multiple transactions. I could try to buy 2 at their price and then try to PM more, but I'd rather not ask cashiers to do things that are unusual, at least not when there are viable options that take little if any more time.

Fairly often when the line is short or just me, cashiers will let me do split transactions; I try to go to the ones who have let me before, and buy 2 per transaction. Personally, I only do two transactions at a time, so by doing this for an item with a limit of 2, I'd get a total of 4 on one trip through the checkout. If I want more, I either put the first four in the car then go back in to another cashier, or I get more the next time I go shopping. That's not difficult for me since I usually shop at least twice a week, but YMMV.

Another option is to use a self-checkout. Buy 2 and pay, then buy another 2 and pay... I have occasionally done three or even four self-checkout transactions one right after another, although not with qty-limited items afaik, but I'd be very surprised if the self-checkouts are programmed to prevent doing this.
    rayray, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a offer of got 10,000pts for every $50 on the total stores offer. If I purchase $55, and I redeem 50,000 pts, could I still get 10,000pts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    I have a offer of got 10,000pts for every $50 on the total stores offer. If I purchase $55, and I redeem 50,000 pts, could I still get 10,000pts?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other store other than Shoppers yes.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Cake like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My DD did not get any real Offers this week only the 4 that she push forward , with the 20x at SDM and one which confused me wus $50 get 10000 points no store Specific and it’s good until 7 days. Wobdering if it would combine with SDM 20x
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's exactly what happened to me. 4 from last week, one shoppers 20x and one 10,000 for $50 spent

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My DD did not get any real Offers this week only the 4 that she push forward , with the 20x at SDM and one which confused me wus $50 get 10000 points no store Specific and it’s good until 7 days. Wobdering if it would combine with SDM 20x
    Best guess is that the two WUS offers won't combine, but we can't be sure unless and until someone tries it.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yesterday a PC optimum accident happened with me. At Nofrill at checkout for payment I requested points redemption for $70 (my total was $74). Cashier tried 2 time but system was slow so not working. Then I paid full amount by credit card. Receipt showed full amount paid by credit card (no redemption). In the evening I was checking my email and surprised by the congratulation email from PC optimum for redeeming 70,000 points at Nofrils. I checked my pco account and there too 70K points gone, (but not shown in the transaction part, no redemption only the product points I got were mentioned) and in my PC mastercard account $74.54 has been charged. I will call them today and sure they will fix this so not much worry but this can happen to anyone so be careful next time when system is slow, this can happen.

Update: I was going to call them. For that I opened my PCO account and have a nice surprise, system correct my point's balance automatically and 70K points has been added. So no need to call. I'm happy.
    Last edited by uanoor; Mon, Sep 30th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Yesterday a PC optimum accident happened with me. At Nofrill at checkout for payment I requested points redemption for $70 (my total was $74). Cashier tried 2 time but system was slow so not working. Then I paid full amount by credit card. Receipt showed full amount paid by credit card (no redemption). In the evening I was checking my email and surprised by the congratulation email from PC optimum for redeeming 70,000 points at Nofrils. I checked my pco account and there too 70K points gone, (but not shown in the transaction part, no redemption only the product points I got were mentioned) and in my PC mastercard account $74.54 has been charged. I will call them today and sure they will fix this so not much worry but this can happen to anyone so be careful next time when system is slow, this can happen.
    This happened to me once quite a while ago; actually, the cashier tried redeeming twice, so the system recorded two 20k redemptions before I paid by credit card. It took a few weeks even though I had no other transactions that day large enough to redeem at all plus I had my receipt showing I paid with credit, but my points were returned.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I don't remember the "unwanted redemption" option being available on the points inquiry form at that time. It is now, which at least suggests your case may be resolved in less time.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Any other store other than Shoppers yes.

Oh nice to know, thank you
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Will these offers/prices combine for a Friday evening shop at SDM? Name:  IMG_20191003_190332.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  356.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20191003_190757.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  417.7 KB
    Last edited by MrsMer; Thu, Oct 3rd, 2019 at 07:24 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Manager told me there will be a redemption next weekend, Oct 11 - 13. Hoping someone here can confirm
    Newfiescreech, MrsMer and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers txt message Tuesday offer

20% off almost anything in the store.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Does the fine print say exclude electronics? If not, is it better to use this coupon on a tablet or wait until the bonus redemption? I'd like to hear some SDM experts opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Shoppers txt message Tuesday offer

20% off almost anything in the store.

Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Does the fine print say exclude electronics? If not, is it better to use this coupon on a tablet or wait until the bonus redemption? I'd like to hear some SDM experts opinions
    IMO, there is no one-size fits all answer. Just comparing the dollar values of the points under different offers doesn't necessarily tell the whole story. One potentially major factor is the tablet you're considering. For instance, if it's an older model, it may have as little as 1.5 or even 1 GB RAM, and the OS may already have received its final upgrade. Either of these might mean you won't be able to run or even install future versions of apps that need more RAM and/or a newer version of the OS. If you find yourself replacing the tablet much sooner than you'd like to, it won't really matter which offer you used; they will both turn out to have been not nearly as good as the dollar value alone suggested.

And ICYDK, the memory amount shown for tablets is invariably ROM, but RAM is more important since ROM is easy to increase using a memory card while RAM is basically fixed.
    Last edited by Arjon; Mon, Oct 7th, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Purdee - here is the exact text from the fine print

Discount applies to our regular prices on all merchandise at Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Home Health Care stores, Wellwise by Shoppers Drug Mart and Optical by Shoppers Drug Mart (excludes Muralestores). Offer cannot be used for purchases made online. Discount excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, subscriptions, gift cards, all prepaid card, transit/event tickets, post office transactions,prestige cosmetics, prestige fragrances, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all purchases made through non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products that may not legally be offered inconnection with the Program, are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for onthe advertised date of the promotion. 20% off discount cannot be used in conjunction with employee discount or any other promotional offer.

Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast

Thread Information