User Tag List

Page 214 of 233 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Found this on the No Frills site:

Earn up to 30,000 PC Optimum™ points*

Get 20,000 points on your first PC Express online grocery order of $75 or more, plus 10,000 points on your second purchase of $75 or more.* That’s $30 in points! Use code 30PTS75 at checkout.

START AN ORDER

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have an offer from SDM 5000 points on your next in store purchase of any cosmetics , skin care or fragrance “no minimum “ I bought a lip stick on sale for $5 and didn’t get my points sent an inquiry last week they replied with 2 messages that they’re doing further investigation, then called 3 days later they said they couldn’t added manually and will put a case for further investigation. Did anyone receive this offer and have any luck? I don’t want spend much TIA
    ROMEO, cath007, Mags and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I got the same offer but didn't get the points at the store. I submitted an inquiry and they added the points. No delay though.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I have an offer from SDM 5000 points on your next in store purchase of any cosmetics , skin care or fragrance “no minimum “ I bought a lip stick on sale for $5 and didn’t get my points sent an inquiry last week they replied with 2 messages that they’re doing further investigation, then called 3 days later they said they couldn’t added manually and will put a case for further investigation. Did anyone receive this offer and have any luck? I don’t want spend much TIA
    ROMEO, cath007, Mags and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Purdee Giant Tiger is offering Pepsi mini-bottles for $4.97 if you are a VIP member, otherwise one pkg is $5.97.
    Walmart flyer is showing 2 for $10 for same mini-bottles starting tomorrow.
    Purdee likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS/Loblaws/Fortinos are all offering the PC Opt pts wub $100 combos of Happy For Her, Happy For Teen and Happy to say Thanks gift cards.

Fortinos has the 10000 PC Opt pts offer wus $50 on baby wipes/supplies. See details in flyer/in-store.

Shoppers will have a 10000 PC Opt pts offer valid as of Saturday on min $40 spend on Band Aid/Tylenol/Aveeno/Neutrogena/Listerine at their stores.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Oct 21st, 2021 at 05:01 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wellwise.ca Orders from Oct 24-26

Enjoy 15000 PC Optimum pts wus $75 or more (on almost anything) at Wellwise.ca
    Promo code: BONUS15
    https://shop.wellwise.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers to Oct. 29

Get 5000 PC Opt pts wus $50 on Apple gift cards.
    2shopmom likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Photo.ca (Nov 4 & 5 only next week)
    14 cent prints, 4"x6" with 100 print minimum order required

Check your personal offers for any gift card deals. I got one for Fortinos-get 10000 PC Opt pt for any $50 combination of DAZN, Gap inc, kobo, PizzaPizza, and Playstation cards.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for PC Wisdom. I have never ordered via PC Express. I came across multiple savings offers where codes need to be added. I understand that the 30pts for spending 75 are input at the end of the order during checkout. Where do I input the other codes? Any insight and help would be appreciated. I've included the codes I'm referring to. Thanks in advance!

$20 on Purex or Snuggle $10 off (SNUGGLEPUREX21)
    https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca...20211110_deals
    $4 Spongetowel UltraPro (ULTRAPRO21)
    ULTRAPRO21
    https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca...20211103_deals

https://www.pcexpress.ca/pickup
    (30PTS75 at checkout)
    2shopmom, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Looking for PC Wisdom. I have never ordered via PC Express. I came across multiple savings offers where codes need to be added. I understand that the 30pts for spending 75 are input at the end of the order during checkout. Where do I input the other codes? Any insight and help would be appreciated. I've included the codes I'm referring to. Thanks in advance!

$20 on Purex or Snuggle $10 off (SNUGGLEPUREX21)
    https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca...20211110_deals
    $4 Spongetowel UltraPro (ULTRAPRO21)
    ULTRAPRO21
    https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca...20211103_deals

https://www.pcexpress.ca/pickup
    (30PTS75 at checkout)
    You will only be able to use one code per transaction, according to the fine print. I would think all codes are entered in the same place at checkout.
    crafter, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    You will only be able to use one code per transaction, according to the fine print. I would think all codes are entered in the same place at checkout.
    Thanks for your help
    dededi, Laurabelle81 and Ciel21 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't say it on the No Frills flyer but the $0.87 Maggi & Yippee Noodles give 500 points per pack.
    ROMEO, Purdee, 2shopmom and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Changes coming to PC Optimum Terms & Conditions on January 17, 2022.
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/company-pol...conditions-new

Can earn points at Participating Stores and Program Participants, but can only redeem points at Participating Stores.

Seems to allow use of PC Optimum points if they are just beyond what your store total is. i.e. $37 bill, can redeem 40000 PC Opt pts for payments* but not 50000 PC Opt pts.

Program reserves right to close account(s) without notice after 2 years' of inactivity (no earning or redemption of points). So use them or lose them.

If you only use a PC Financial Payment Product to participate in the Program, and you close all of your PC Financial Payment Product accounts, you will lose access to the Program and any remaining PC Optimum™ points in your Account may be forfeited. If your PC Financial Payment Product accounts are in good standing when they are closed, then you will have up to 45 days from the date that your last PC Financial Payment Product is closed to:
    • redeem your accumulated PC Optimum™ points, or
    • continue to participate in the Program, by creating an Account using your PC Financial Payment Product information (if you do not already have an Account) then add a new Card to your Account.

If you have not redeemed your PC Optimum™ points or added a new Card to your Account by the end of the 45-day period, you will no longer be able to access your Account and any remaining PC Optimum™ points in your Account may be forfeited. See section 4 about how you may reinstate any forfeited PC Optimum™ points after your Account is closed.
    Cannot trade, gift, or purchase PC Opt pts.

Good idea to have PC Optimum contact info written down somewhere because if you lose a card with PC Points on it:

If your Card is lost or stolen, contact us to turn off redemption capabilities for that Card. You are responsible for all redemptions on your Account, including any redemptions made on your Account before you turn off redemption capabilities on a Card that was lost or stolen, and all redemptions made on your Account as a result of unauthorized access to your Account, such as due to a failure to safeguard your password.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Wed, Nov 3rd, 2021 at 08:42 PM.
    crafter likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Household members of pooled PC Optimum points-be aware of this term:
    Once you invite someone and they accept your invitation to join a Household, that person cannot be removed from the Household. No member of a Household can remove any other member from the Household. At any point, you are free to leave the Household by logging into your online PC Optimum™ account and following the prescribed steps. If you decide to leave the Household, you will receive the points that remain in your Account as of the time that you leave. Once you’ve left a Household, you are free to join or form another Household, or continue using your Account as an individual.
    If a Household member’s Account is suspended for any reason, the Accounts of all members of the Household will also be suspended. If for any reason you have problems with your Account, please contact us.
    Boldface is my emphasis.
    Anna Michele and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Household members of pooled PC Optimum points-be aware of this term:
    Boldface is my emphasis.
    Interesting. It seems like PC has dealt with some issues along the way.

My parents had PC point problems a year or two ago. Two people, managed to "become part of my parents PC points household". They then Used (stole) about $100 plus dollars worth of points from my parents.
    It took awhile for my Dad to get it resolved and get their points back. They changed the settings to "earn only" on most of their connected cards going forward.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Page 214 of 233 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Thread Information