User Tag List

Page 227 of 233 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Here are PCO digital offers to load for RCSS and No Frills, all offers end on Dec 28th. Sadly, nothing for Loblaws.

RCSS exclusive
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=R...l-coupons-2022

No Frills exclusive
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...l-coupons-2022
    Tweets77, cath007 and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

oh super deceived Maxi and cie dont have that kind of offers for pc points portal...and SDM... I am missing something???
    And what a bummer I purchased 2 weeks ago 4 packages of Cotonelle TP and was not aware SDM as an offer..where you find those offers?
    Thanks
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Dec 2nd, 2022 at 09:07 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Noticed I have an offer of 8000 pc point wub 40$ of pc products,wings,appetizers and chicken strips. for Maxi and cie only and it is until december 28 and it is cumulative..will check that in the hollidays.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Seems the hollidays specials offers are finished..It dont appears anymore on my page..
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Noticed too that I have maybe 4 offers of buy that pay that price..but never the pc frozen veggies or fruits...never got it...grrr that sucks!!
    How many time you have to purchase a ''product'' to have an offer for it?? Some products take more time than others..I purchased just 3 time the Marzetti veggies dips and now I have an offer..

I did not resaw the cumulative buy ... get ... points grr...Must be maybe 1 time per 2 months..or they check what my expenses are?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Here are PCO digital offers to load for RCSS and No Frills, all offers end on Dec 28th. Sadly, nothing for Loblaws.

RCSS exclusive
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=R...l-coupons-2022

No Frills exclusive
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...l-coupons-2022

I am unable to load these offers . But thanks @Grey
    cath007 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am unable to load these offers . But thanks @Grey
    Hi, I had the same problem with rcss tried several times to select all and it didn’t work but when I selected the I might really use(10) it worked right away, hope it works for you too
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    Hi, I had the same problem with rcss tried several times to select all and it didn’t work but when I selected the ones that I might really use(10) it worked right away, hope it works for you too
    Try to select a shorter list at a time
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The new SDM in my city the 2 one is now open since last week.I hope they will have more stock and variety stock that the other dont carry.I know I will check for the Saturday-Sunday milk chocolate,eggs and butter deal of I need.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Was anyone able to successfully load the Always discreet points offer of 5000
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A generous points offer on Pringles Mega/Party stack just showed up on the Hauliday offers page for 3000 pts per can: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...lendar20221201

The offer can be reloaded after use, I tested it. No Frills price is high at $3.59 but it still works out better than both the Day 5 Hauliday offer & last week's flyer.
    The offer is supposed to expire Mar 31/23 but I bought some this morning, afraid that they might find the offer too generous and pull it early.

https://www.nofrills.ca/mega-can-sou.../p/21074322_EA
    https://www.nofrills.ca/mega-can-ori.../p/21074284_EA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    A generous points offer on Pringles Mega/Party stack just showed up on the Hauliday offers page for 3000 pts per can: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...lendar20221201

The offer can be reloaded after use, I tested it. No Frills price is high at $3.59 but it still works out better than both the Day 5 Hauliday offer & last week's flyer.
    The offer is supposed to expire Mar 31/23 but I bought some this morning, afraid that they might find the offer too generous and pull it early.

https://www.nofrills.ca/mega-can-sou.../p/21074322_EA
    https://www.nofrills.ca/mega-can-ori.../p/21074284_EA
    Thank you @eataiag for posting the link would work nicely with my Personal offer of 400/$2

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Pringles offer is no longer on the Hauliday offers page but my loaded offer still appears on my PCO account. It's a good idea to screenshot your offer if you try to use it now and hope they don't try to use the "We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints" fine print if points aren't awarded.

I think someone made a mess of Hauliday Day 10 because the calendar shows some Royale Tiger Paper Towel offer but I still can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Yet this Pringles offer shows up which I thought was a mistake. Then at noon they made a Facebook post about Pringles being the Day 10 offer. Now people are confused and upset because the offer is no longer there.
    Last edited by eataiag; Sat, Dec 10th, 2022 at 03:39 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

The Pringles offer is no longer on the Hauliday offers page but my loaded offer still appears on my PCO account. It's a good idea to screenshot your offer if you try to use it now and hope they don't try to use the "We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints" fine print if points aren't awarded.

I think someone made a mess of Hauliday Day 10 because the calendar shows some Royale Tiger Paper Towel offer but I still can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Yet this Pringles offer shows up which I thought was a mistake. Then at noon they made a Facebook post about Pringles being the Day 10 offer. Now people are confused and upset because the offer is no longer there.
    @eataiag I screen shot mine as soon as I loaded it. Thought it was too good to be true

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The page now shows 3000 points for Cheeze-it SnapD available as of tomorrow. Seems like this year's Haulidays is a Galen W e show! 😁

Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Dec 10th, 2022 at 07:19 PM.

Page 227 of 233 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast

Thread Information