User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Buy 3 Tim Hortons products, get $10 Gift Card Rebate

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Bought another 3 tins of the hot chocolate from Freshco so in total I spend $42.03 and will be receiving $30.00 in Tims Gift card some cheap hot chocolate to give to some of the Teachers that I volunteer with.
    hogama likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Got my first and probably only batch of Tims products for the GC. I got three tins of Hot Chocolate from Sobeys today, cost was $14.97. I redeemed 95AM and will get back 95AM. So cost was only $4.97 for a $10 Tims card and 3 tins of Hot Chocolate (will make little gifts to family)
    hcao, hogama, 2shopmom and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone school me on this offer? I am a newbie to this... I am guessing Sobey's 3 hot chocolate tins are the winning deal right now ?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Can someone school me on this offer? I am a newbie to this... I am guessing Sobey's 3 hot chocolate tins are the winning deal right now ?
    To my knowledge, 3 Hot Chocolates is one of the better deals to make this work out there. I think I remember reading about people buying the Tea boxes at Tim Hortons that worked out a bit cheaper without any extra discounts. I think three tea boxes comes to just over $10 If I recall correctly. However, Sobey's is a good one to combine with the Redeem 95AM Get 95AM offer If you have enough to redeem for
    sampler and 2shopmom like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    To my knowledge, 3 Hot Chocolates is one of the better deals to make this work out there. I think I remember reading about people buying the Tea boxes at Tim Hortons that worked out a bit cheaper without any extra discounts. I think three tea boxes comes to just over $10 If I recall correctly. However, Sobey's is a good one to combine with the Redeem 95AM Get 95AM offer If you have enough to redeem for

You are the best! I didn't catch the 95 AM deal.. (I am behind on wheeling and dealin). I just went to sobeys (5602 tenth line west) a few hrs ago and bought the last 3 tins of hot chocolate. I was lucky that the 3 tins were left. Amazing deal with the 95AM

The girl told me that my 95 AM will take 4-8 weeks to be placed back on my AM card. Hopefully it does and I don't forget about it. Nothing on my receipt says anything about getting 95AM back though, did yours?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You are the best! I didn't catch the 95 AM deal.. (I am behind on wheeling and dealin). I just went to sobeys (5602 tenth line west) a few hrs ago and bought the last 3 tins of hot chocolate. I was lucky that the 3 tins were left. Amazing deal with the 95AM

The girl told me that my 95 AM will take 4-8 weeks to be placed back on my AM card. Hopefully it does and I don't forget about it. Nothing on my receipt says anything about getting 95AM back though, did yours?
    No, in terms of the offer, it does stipulate (In flyer) that nothing will show up on the bill to symobolize the offer, but it is there.
    sampler likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, in terms of the offer, it does stipulate (In flyer) that nothing will show up on the bill to symobolize the offer, but it is there.
    Whew! ... I was sweating buckets over here.

You seem up to date with the deals, how are you going to use the $10 Tims ? Got a master plan I can copy?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Whew! ... I was sweating buckets over here.

You seem up to date with the deals, how are you going to use the $10 Tims ? Got a master plan I can copy?
    Well, the big one is just combining with the $1 Timbits (1-10pm) and $0.99 Sausage Biscuit (Until 11am??) until those offers are over, and of course getting my "Punchcard" filled, which it is already at 2/3, probably gonna get a Timmies tomorrow and fill it then use it for my father as he's the coffee drinker and not me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, the big one is just combining with the $1 Timbits (1-10pm) and $0.99 Sausage Biscuit (Until 11am??) until those offers are over, and of course getting my "Punchcard" filled, which it is already at 2/3, probably gonna get a Timmies tomorrow and fill it then use it for my father as he's the coffee drinker and not me.
    Sounds good. I read somewhere that someone was buying the cheapest item (strudel) 3 times...lol 42 centish per...that ain't a bad idea too ..but I have a feeling the fruit flies probably attack those ones the most so not certain

All I know is that I gotta tack advantage of free coffee before dec 31st, too bad they won't just keep this promo forever.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I must be misunderstanding something. How do 3 strudels and coffees/3 sausage and coffee in-store qualify for the gift card?
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    I must be misunderstanding something. How do 3 strudels and coffees/3 sausage and coffee in-store qualify for the gift card?
    they don't. they are talking about how to use the gift card.

for every 3 mobile orders through the tim hortons app, you get a free coffee. there's also a $1 timbits wub a drink offer, as well as $1 breakfast sandwich wub a drink offer. it's getting off topic but i hope that explains what they're talking about.
    momof3heathens likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wanted to confirm that if I purchase 3 participating items from a food court Tims's location I will still be eligible for the $10 gc.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

just make sure you get a receipt. I got my rebate for stuff bought from a food court Tims
    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Just wanted to confirm that if I purchase 3 participating items from a food court Tims's location I will still be eligible for the $10 gc.
    Decaf likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@torontogal12 are you talking about fresh baked goods TIA. I can still do the promo 2 more times and I really want to do it but don't wantvto buy more hot chocolate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^I do not think that is what she means considering fresh baked goods are not on the list of participating products. I think the list is pretty clear as to what items qualify for this offer.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information