User Tag List

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Yes, RCSS didn't have either of the varieties that the 1.00 coupon is good for. (out of stock - store clerk wasn;t sure when more would come in)
    Did you find any RK birthday/cookies n cream in store today?
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    @2shopmom, the $1.00 coupon also includes the Cookies 'N Creme variety and the $2.00 WUB3 is good on any Rice Krispies bars (as well as Nutri-Grain and Pop Tarts).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

NVM lotsasavings - just read your other post on what great score on RK and Nutrigrain. they must have restocked afterwards. Good for you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Yes, RCSS didn't have either of the varieties that the 1.00 coupon is good for. (out of stock - store clerk wasn;t sure when more would come in)
    Did you find any RK birthday/cookies n cream in store today?

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    lotsasavings - just wondering when you were at WM? I was there around noon and no coupon sheets. If you were there after I was, i may stop in. where were they located?
    thanks!!
    I was there early this morning. The pads were attached to a display of Kellogg's products in a centre aisle. There were 2 pads showing and 2 pads tucked onto the backs of the displays,.
    2shopmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@lotsasavings@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

thanks!!
    found a few sheets behind the display. Nothing else around. Was able to pick up 4 boxes along with 2 x vector today. Yes, the birthday and cookies and cream was restocked. Strange, yesterday when I purchased the regular RK, there was no tax. Today on the 2 flavours mentioned, tax.

Breakdown:
    4 x 1.77 + 7.08 (tx .92) + 2 x vector 400 g 7.96 - 4.00 RK coupons - 2.00 Vector coupon wyb 2 - 6K points - 2.00 Co 51 = 1.96 for all

I was there early this morning. The pads were attached to a display of Kellogg's products in a centre aisle. There were 2 pads showing and 2 pads tucked onto the backs of the displays,.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Fri, Sep 6th, 2019 at 11:50 AM.
    lotsasavings likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @Big Pink @anisa @2shopmom @lotsasavings @mommy2alayna @endi2000

I am making a call out to all my fellow St.Catharines/Niagara Region couponers...

I am looking for the $1.00 Yoplait/Pillsbury coupon (You know the one ), I have searched a number of different stores (RCSS Newmarket, RCSS Whitby, RCSS Grimsby, RCSS St.Catharines, Zehrs Bolton, Zehrs Pen, Zehrs Fairview) only to be met with empty tearpads everywhere I went.

I really want to be able to donate a ton of yogurt to Community Care St.Kitts, and would be willing to trade as generously as I can to get these coupons. Some of the coupons I have are the following;

- $1.00 Any* Vim (Most including one that goes $0.99)
    - $0.75 Any Barilla
    - FPC Astro Kefir (10 Total, 5 currently, and 5 more coming in the mail)
    - FPC Bear Naked Granola (5 Total)
    - $1.00 Any Colgate Total
    - $2.00 Any Oxi Clean

Or ask about any other coupon, I have most that are out right now...

And I have abundant access to most all Smartsource printables in mass quantities (I still have access to the Brock Computer Commons)
    2shopmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

only have the .50 cent one. You can have them if you want or can manage some overage on another product. Haven't seen the 1.00 either.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @MillieH @Big Pink@anisa @2shopmom @lotsasavings @mommy2alayna @endi2000

I am making a call out to all my fellow St.Catharines/Niagara Region couponers...

I am looking for the $1.00 Yoplait/Pillsbury coupon (You know the one ), I have searched a number of different stores (RCSS Newmarket, RCSS Whitby, RCSS Grimsby, RCSS St.Catharines, Zehrs Bolton, Zehrs Pen, Zehrs Fairview) only to be met with empty tearpads everywhere I went.

I really want to be able to donate a ton of yogurt to Community Care St.Kitts, and would be willing to trade as generously as I can to get these coupons. Some of the coupons I have are the following;

- $1.00 Any* Vim (Most including one that goes $0.99)
    - $0.75 Any Barilla
    - FPC Astro Kefir (10 Total, 5 currently, and 5 more coming in the mail)
    - FPC Bear Naked Granola (5 Total)
    - $1.00 Any Colgate Total
    - $2.00 Any Oxi Clean

Or ask about any other coupon, I have most that are out right now...

And I have abundant access to most all Smartsource printables in mass quantities (I still have access to the Brock Computer Commons)
    Big Pink likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@lotsasavings @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

RCSS is running a 2-day Flash Sale where you receive 5,000 points wyb 2 Royal Facial tissue 6 packs (check your email) I think it is Saturday /Sunday deal.
    6 pack Royale facial tissue 5000 points when you buy 2
    PM'd NF 3.97
    lotsasavings, Big Pink and list465 like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

RCSS Grimsby is clearing a number of their candy products @ 24 cents to make room for the boxes of Halloween treats. I saw "Sweet Sixteen" assorted bags of candy, Baby Bottle Pop candy, TicTac candy and gum, Toffifee 123g chocolates and more.

There are two clearance carts, one at the entrance and one near the self-scan check-outs. The "Sweet Sixteen" are at the end of an aisle in the front Halloween candy section.

RCSS St. Catharines appears to be down-sizing their international foods section. There were a number of products on two clearance carts along the middle aisle of the store (between Joe Fresh and the grocery sections).

The boxes of Special K Protein bars are priced @ $3.28 or @ $3.00 if you buy 2 or more. The Chocolate Chunks and Pecan variety are scanning @ $ .94. There is a display of Special K bars between the Natural Foods and the milk areas. There is also an in-store coupon for $ .75 off WUB2, making it an even sweeter deal.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Sep 27th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
    2shopmom and Big Pink like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

RCSS Grimsby is clearing a number of their candy products @ 24 cents to make room for the boxes of Halloween treats. I saw "Sweet Sixteen" assorted bags of candy, Baby Bottle Pop candy, TicTac candy and gum, Toffifee 123g chocolates and more.

There are two clearance carts, one at the entrance and one near the self-scan check-outs. The "Sweet Sixteen" are at the end of an aisle in the front Halloween candy section.

RCSS St. Catharines appears to be down-sizing their international foods section. There were a number of products on two clearance carts along the middle aisle of the store (between Joe Fresh and the grocery sections).

The boxes of Special K Protein bars are priced @ $3.28 or @ $3.00 if you buy 2 or more. The Chocolate Chunks and Pecan variety are scanning @ $ .94. There is a display of Special K bars between the Natural Foods and the milk areas. There is also an in-store coupon for $ .75 off WUB2, making it an even sweeter deal.
    Just to add on... The Ethnic aisle isn't really being downsized. Just product being taken out of line (the one's on the blowout cart) and a bunch of new products being added in. You can probably expect over at least the next week to see a bunch of ethnic stuff on the clearance carts as the aisle is adjusted. And I can tell you this much... it will be cheap!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Blowout carts today...
    @MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @anisa @2shopmom @lotsasavings @endi2000

No Name and PC Ice Cream Cones: $0.54 to $0.94 (Includes Waffles Cones, Bowls, and Cups)
    PC Choco/Coconut Bars (400g): $0.94
    PC Smores Kits: $1.44

Just to name some of the stuff I can remember... More ethnic stuff should be blowout within the next little bit

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Blowout carts today...
    @MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @anisa @2shopmom @lotsasavings @endi2000

No Name and PC Ice Cream Cones: $0.54 to $0.94 (Includes Waffles Cones, Bowls, and Cups)
    PC Choco/Coconut Bars (400g): $0.94
    PC Smores Kits: $1.44

Just to name some of the stuff I can remember... More ethnic stuff should be blowout within the next little bit
    Thanks! I really appreciate finding out about the deals from this thread!
    @johnb56789 do you work at the RCSS in St. Catharines?
    Big Pink and johnb56789 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks! I really appreciate finding out about the deals from this thread!
    @johnb56789 do you work at the RCSS in St. Catharines?
    I do in fact, I've been working there since June. I am also friends with one of the main SAP employees who does a lot of the markdowns in our store. Soon I will get that Staff Discount Card to replace the Student Discount that I lost when I graduated. I work at nights doing replenishment in the grocery section (including at times, Frozen and Dairy)
    lotsasavings likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I do in fact, I've been working there since June. I am also friends with one of the main SAP employees who does a lot of the markdowns in our store. Soon I will get that Staff Discount Card to replace the Student Discount that I lost when I graduated. I work at nights doing replenishment in the grocery section (including at times, Frozen and Dairy)
    Nice! Being able to see the clearance cart deals each work day probably wasn't one of the benefits listed in your job description but it's definitely a bonus!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@lotsasavings@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000
    RCSS - pumpkins .97 each
    lotsasavings likes this.

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

RCSS St Catharines
    NN Dinner Foam Plates 50pk
    NN Luncheon Foam Plates 100pk
    Royal Chinette Luncheon Plates 40pk
    Red party cups 50pk
    ... all 94c in the seasonal section the original big displays.

Zehrs Pen had foam cups for 24c. (100pk small (maybe?) and a larger size also (I think?) 20pk). Weren't many left though.
    Last edited by Big Pink; Tue, Oct 22nd, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information