Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@lotsasavings @MillieH @Big Pink @2shopmom @mommy2alayna @endi2000 @anisa

RCSS St.Catharines!

Sunrype Juices (900ml), including; Strawberry Kiwi, Concord Grape, and Wildberry... DOWN TO $0.54!! They are on a blue clearance rack between Aisles 5&6 on the Joe Fresh side, as well as in Aisle 8.
    lotsasavings and 2shopmom like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

RCSS St. Catharines is clearing some toys at amazing prices. Most are in a section near the end of the toy aisle or on an endcap a few aisles over (near back wall) but some are mixed in among the rest of the toys. There are more than I'm listing here but this is what I purchased:

Fisher Price Little People Friendship Boat @ $9.94
    Lego Monster Truck @ $6.24
    Play Doh Starter Set @ $1.94
    Play Doh Fun Factory Set @ $1.94
    Play Doh Baby Shark Set @ $6.94

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @lotsasavings @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @endi2000 @anisa @2shopmom

I don't know how many of you are willing to head out for clearance deals with everything that is going on. But we've got two clearance racks out today at RCSS... Mostly sweets and treats, some at crazy cheap prices (Almost everything is under $1.00)... I managed to walk away saving about $320 off retail... And likely another clearance rack or two may come out tomorrow as well
    endi2000 and lotsasavings like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @MillieH @lotsasavings @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @endi2000 @anisa @2shopmom

I don't know how many of you are willing to head out for clearance deals with everything that is going on. But we've got two clearance racks out today at RCSS... Mostly sweets and treats, some at crazy cheap prices (Almost everything is under $1.00)... I managed to walk away saving about $320 off retail... And likely another clearance rack or two may come out tomorrow as well
    Thanks @johnb56789 for posting! Even though I haven't shopped at RCSS for 3 weeks now, it's great to read about the deals!
    2shopmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Few questions here regarding pick up at RCSS St. Catharines.

I created my shopping list and in cart added items. Had to pick a time for pick up, so started adding items from previous flyer/week.
    Some are in the flyer at a lower price. Will that adjust automatically at checkout or should I go back in, delete and add again.

Is there an area with reduced/clearance on the website for St. Catharines?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You will get the sale prices of whichever flyer/deals are valid on your day of pickup. Often the sale prices don't show up in your cart, but they will show up as correct on your receipt (that you get from the store with your order) and they will credit you back the difference between the regular and sale price on your credit card. Hope that helps!
    I've been choosing pickup days that give me time to update my cart with current sales before I'm "locked in" 48 hours before pickup. For instance, I wouldn't pick a Thursday or Friday pickup because I wouldn't be able to see the new flyer (current for my pickup day) before I'm locked out of editing my cart.
    Last edited by mommy2alayna; Thu, Apr 16th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
    ROMEO, lotsasavings and 2shopmom like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Thanks!
    I've scheduled a pick up for Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    You will get the sale prices of whichever flyer/deals are valid on your day of pickup. Often the sale prices don't show up in your cart, but they will show up as correct on your receipt (that you get from the store with your order) and they will credit you back the difference between the regular and sale price on your credit card. Hope that helps!
    I've been choosing pickup days that give me time to update my cart with current sales before I'm "locked in" 48 hours before pickup. For instance, I wouldn't pick a Thursday or Friday pickup because I wouldn't be able to see the new flyer (current for my pickup day) before I'm locked out of editing my cart.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

I was at Simcoe RCSS yesterday and bought party/craft supplies, clearance priced at 4 cents each! The online price is the same so, if you're shopping at either the St. Catharines or Grimsby locations, you may want to check out what's available there. I bought:

package of 20 x 7" paper plates (hot pink) @ 4 cents

package of 20 x 7" paper plates (lime green) @ 4 cents

81 feet/24.6 metres tissue streamer (hot pink) @ 4 cents

81 feet/24.6 metres tissue streamer (lime green) @ 4 cents

54" x 108" plastic tablecover (powder blue) @ 4 cents

There are also a couple of other items in hot pink, powder blue and lavender available at some stores. Even though we can't have kids' birthday parties with friends for now, these items are also nice to use for crafts.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    @mommy2alayna , are you getting most of what you order? I've been hearing that many people are only getting part of their order and that the some stores are running way behind with having orders ready for the scheduled pick-up times.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got the small boxes of huggies pull ups 40/44 for 9.98 a box at rcss yesterday, along with lots of baby snack for .44 each Happy momma here
    ROMEO and lotsasavings like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by teegansmom View Post
    I got the small boxes of huggies pull ups 40/44 for 9.98 a box at rcss yesterday, along with lots of baby snack for .44 each Happy momma here
    Thanks for posting! It's good to see this thread being used again!
    2shopmom and list465 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @anisa @lotsasavings @teegansmom @2shopmom @endi2000

Maple Leaf 50/50 "Beef"/ "Pork" products (Half meat, Half plant protein)...

Shortdated (Tomorrow/Monday Best Before Dates): $0.98 (In meat wall, no tag showing price) PLUS $1.00 Coupon closer to meat counter = FREEBIE!!

Le Clerc Fruit Bars (Various Flavours): $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT WEEK)

Quaker Chewy/Dipped Choco Chip/Smores Granola Bars: $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK)

Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bars (10pk): $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK) + Coupons in the new Smart Shopper Booklet (B3G1 Free New Nature Valley worth up to $8 OR $0.50 off any one coupon)
    lotsasavings and 2shopmom like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @anisa @lotsasavings @teegansmom @2shopmom @endi2000

Maple Leaf 50/50 "Beef"/ "Pork" products (Half meat, Half plant protein)...

Shortdated (Tomorrow/Monday Best Before Dates): $0.98 (In meat wall, no tag showing price) PLUS $1.00 Coupon closer to meat counter = FREEBIE!!

Le Clerc Fruit Bars (Various Flavours): $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT WEEK)

Quaker Chewy/Dipped Choco Chip/Smores Granola Bars: $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK)

Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bars (10pk): $0.94 (WILL CONTINUE AT THIS PRICE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK) + Coupons in the new Smart Shopper Booklet (B3G1 Free New Nature Valley worth up to $8 OR $0.50 off any one coupon)
    Thanks very much @johnb56789 for posting these deals! I was there this morning and picked up the Nature Valley bars! There were still lots of all the varieties you listed!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I just popped in to say hi to my fellow couponing buds and to give a little update.. I hope you guys are all doing well.

. Life has been harsh this past year.. My daughter instead of starting law school last sept was in ICU with a very rare illness. Her body is attacking her brain.. She remembers people and her relationship to them but has lost memory of anything that happened to her prior to last summer. Thankfully she feels the feelings towards those she loves and who love her.. It definitely could be worse.. The first episode also triggered a heart attack and a bunch of other injuries have happened.. The only other person (known) with the exact diagnosis is in a vegetative state with no chance of recovery.. Thankfully she was diagnosed and treated before she reached that point.. Hopefully they can keep her that way.

Over the past while, I've noticed a significant decrease in my cognitive skills and decided it wouldn't be safe to continue driving. I stopped driving at the end of the year and don't go out anymore.

I thought of you all today and wanted to come and say thank you for being part of my couponing life. It was fun to find and share deals with you all and to run into you now and again at RCSS. It was my pleasure to know you all !! Thank you!!

Clear out on aisle 9............ go speed racers goooooooooo

PS It is unlikely I will post in here again but if I do stumble on a deal through facebook, I will be sure to post it here .
    ROMEO likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@MillieH (((HUGS))) I got very sad and emotional reading your post. Sorry for all the health issue your DD is having . Also sorry to read about your own health issue with your cognitive skills. Lots of SC meme res and non members benefit from your post when you share your deals you were a nigh part in my couponing game . I learned a lot from your posts. . Tackle care of your self and DD
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information