User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Loblaws Prime Membership $99 yr or $9.99/month

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For $99/year I *Wonder* if it would include a *fixed-price* on bread?
    Colsgirl, Ciel and fegonia like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    So you judge people who shop at Loblaws by your values and I need to lighten up?
    Lol Do you actually think I mean crazy when I type crazy? Check out my AV and my other posts and give your head a shake..but not too hard so you don't actually go crazy...
    Yes, lighten up... especially since it's the holidays!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

PC Travel - can you just buy regular flights?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    PC Travel - can you just buy regular flights?
    Yes, and it pulls up the same pricing you'd see on kayak, etc. So, for me, it's a no brainer to sign up as I'll get back the entire fee back with a flight purchase. Then anything else I earn will be a bonus.

My one concern was they might pull my PC Organics offers from my weekly offers, but that's not the case. So i now double dip on my weekly PC Organics offers for eggs, mills and boxed salads.
    Last edited by jrs101; Sat, Dec 23rd, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
    fanofearl, Anna Michele and Cake like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

They called me yesterday and tried to convince me to sign up. I advised I am not their target audience and declined he was insisting it was a good deal, lol, not for me.
    Ciel and GoJays like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can sense the Christmas spirit....
    sampler likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I can sense the Christmas spirit....
    From one Maritimer, to another, mulock... Here's my Christmas Spirit:

Attachment 337833
    Colsgirl, sampler, Ciel and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've got a toddler in pullups and a baby due next months plus I buy pc organics so I am their perfect target audience for this. I did the math and I'll probably make $1000 a year in points with this (the 20% back is before coupons, plus I''ll be combining purchases with pc plus offrrs, sales, coupons, and my 3% cash back on my MC, and pampers rewards, so the $1000 will just be extra
    ). If I didn't have little ones in diapers and eating baby food I wouldn't touch the program though as we don't travel or use grocery pick up.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I just got the email with my "exclusive invitation"... today... Jan. 10, 2018. And by reading this thread they started sending these out back in November 2017. Boy don't *I* feel special LOL. I am definitely not their target audience with this pilot project but I'm guessing a lot of other people are not as well so now they must be desperate for people to sign up LOL.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dchu76 View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/lobl...gram-1.4410033

Monday's announcement is targeting at PC Plus loyalty members who are also President's Choice Financial Mastercard holders, and banking on their being willing to pay a little bit more, to get more in terms of points and discounts.
    During the pilot program, anyone who signs up will get the following perks any time they use their MasterCard:

• 20 per cent back in PC points on the essentials such as diapers, infant formula, and all PC Organics products in-store and online.
    • 20 per cent back in PC points on all Joe Fresh products in-store and online at joefresh.com.
    • 20 times the PC points every day when customers shop online at beautyBOUTIQUE.ca.
    • Free Click & Collect pick-up service at nearly 200 locations.
    • Free shipping on all beautyBOUTIQUE.ca and joefresh.com purchases.
    • $99 PC travel credit once a year when booking a trip on pctravel.ca (annual subscriptions only).
    OK, I missed seeing this item. Now I know why the former Pane Fresco order kiosk has had a sign for about two weeks that Click and Collect is coming in early 2018. I did not know about the survey as I don't use the PC financial products.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Got the e-mail yesterday. Responded and told them- No. But also make some suggestions on how to promote the PC points program that might work for them. For example, back in the day, they had 2X, 3X or even 10X PC points on President’s Choice products. The points turned out to be a good thing at the time. I remember then offering bonus points for buying their recycled bags or bins. Hope they rethink this pilot. Not too impressed.
    In the past 4 weeks, I must have twice received get a certain amount of points if I spent $5 on their PC bags (which are now under the checkout areas) offers. I have not seen the PC green bins for sale and since about late summer? the spin rack with the collapsible black totes has been MIA too (but not the insulated bags-those appear and disappear from time to time).

I just bought a Goodness Me black rectangular tote with the pull-up bottom to allow folding, which is otherwise a PC tote (used to sell for $5.49) for $6.99 plus taxes yesterday because I'd like a bigger one for groceries.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've already earned back $74 in insider points in two weeks. I combined sales with tax free day, diaper coupons and free formula coupons to get super low out of pocket too. This program will work just beautifully for me.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess they must not have reached their target goals yet. I received an email with a 10k point offer to sign up. I decided to sign up since it's free, for a month anyways.
    hcao and Rubialoca like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs101 View Post
    Yes, and it pulls up the same pricing you'd see on kayak, etc. So, for me, it's a no brainer to sign up as I'll get back the entire fee back with a flight purchase. Then anything else I earn will be a bonus.

My one concern was they might pull my PC Organics offers from my weekly offers, but that's not the case. So i now double dip on my weekly PC Organics offers for eggs, mills and boxed salads.
    I wish I knew how to add the pic. But it was a well packaged gift set of PC Black Label products and a cutting board. I haven't run the products through the online shopping link, but I'm guessing ~ $40 worth. I've already used the included $99 travel credit and I'm killing it with the 20x PC points for PC organics. I should also note that all the PCO products I buy are always coming up in my weekly offers also--so lots of double dipping. It's a total win for me.
    dededi likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs101 View Post
    I wish I knew how to add the pic. But it was a well packaged gift set of PC Black Label products and a cutting board. I haven't run the products through the online shopping link, but I'm guessing ~ $40 worth. I've already used the included $99 travel credit and I'm killing it with the 20x PC points for PC organics. I should also note that all the PCO products I buy are always coming up in my weekly offers also--so lots of double dipping. It's a total win for me.
    @jrs101, or anyone who is already a member, does the PC Organics line included the "Free From" meats (chicken, sausages, etc.)? I've just received a second invitation and I'm considering it.
    dededi likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information