User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Free Gift Coupon

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i did a 95,000 redemption last week and got the email for free nuts or chocolate. My dad did not do a redemption and did not get the email for free gift. I will ask him to check his email again; hopefully he gets the offer too. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    ok i checked my offers i got the one for the razor,, did not redeem last weekend ,, and its been ages since i used the card, im in ns
    barbis9 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I have yet to redeem my coupon for chocolates, I have a personal offer of 6000 points for spending $30, if I add more stuff to the gift to make it $30 plus, will I get the optimum offer points?
    Doubt it. If you look at the receipt posted above, the price ends up being zero

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Doubt it. If you look at the receipt posted above, the price ends up being zero
    Thought it might work just like an FPC
    barbis9 likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I have yet to redeem my coupon for chocolates, I have a personal offer of 6000 points for spending $30, if I add more stuff to the gift to make it $30 plus, will I get the optimum offer points?
    On the receipt shown above, the $20 came off as an epromo before the pre-tax total was calculated, so it looks like getting the chocolates plus buying $10 of other stuff will not reach the $30 total required to trigger the bonus. I'd be happy to be wrong though. :p

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did 2x transactions today.

First was redemption of free chocolates offer--it actually worked on a tin of 'chocolate biscuits'. Had quality street tin as back up just in case. Then did my 95K redemption offer for points return. Very happy with my offers/SDM in general lately. In past week I've done 3 x 95K redemption, earned back enough points for another future top-level redemption, got some free cookies/chocolates, and finished all my holiday shopping plus stocked up on household needs yahooo!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I think you are right. Epromos from SDM work differently than other coupons or fpcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    On the receipt shown above, the $20 came off as an epromo before the pre-tax total was calculated, so it looks like getting the chocolates plus buying $10 of other stuff will not reach the $30 total required to trigger the bonus. I'd be happy to be wrong though. :p
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone find pc boxed nuts in store at all. The location here don't have any at all. Going for cashews in a tin box.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Anyone find pc boxed nuts in store at all. The location here don't have any at all. Going for cashews in a tin box.
    I found them in my store, and then discovered the actually have less cashews in it the the small round containers. I was going to get cashews too, but then decided on the huge bag of chocolate almonds!! I didn't care about the pretty tin.
    barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice, the coupon did showed up in my optimum account, and it's has a December 24th expiration date.... great, can take my time to browse!
    barbis9, innaor and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Nice, the coupon did showed up in my optimum account, and it's has a December 24th expiration date.... great, can take my time to browse!
    I used mine right away! Didn't want to accidentally waste it on something little that I buy anyway, that might qualify
    barbis9, Anna Michele and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I never receive ANY emails from Shoppers...not my account, hubbies, kids...nothing. I tried opting out of emails and then opti g back in but still nothing ....does anybody have any ideas? TIA
    Colsgirl and barbis9 like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I found them in my store, and then discovered the actually have less cashews in it the the small round containers. I was going to get cashews too, but then decided on the huge bag of chocolate almonds!! I didn't care about the pretty tin.
    ooh! thanks for the idea :D
    barbis9 and cinpow like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I never receive ANY emails from Shoppers...not my account, hubbies, kids...nothing. I tried opting out of emails and then opti g back in but still nothing ....does anybody have any ideas? TIA
    I think the emails have gone out may e check your spam & junk folders other than that did you sign up for 12 days of deals via text that starts friday

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I think the emails have gone out may e check your spam & junk folders other than that did you sign up for 12 days of deals via text that starts friday

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    I haven't signed up for that. Thank you so much for the reminder!
    barbis9 likes this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    You have to call shoppers to re-activate. Has happened to me in past.
    barbis9 likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information