User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnb56789

Thread: Any Way To Convert Aeroplan or Airmiles to Redeemable Cards?

Fairly Experienced
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Feb 1st, 2018
    I'm looking to buy a tablet online at Staples. I've hunted around for the lowest price, plus checked to see if Staples or The Source applied their 10/25.00 promos toward it but they don't. So I'm looking to see if I can take my points and convert them to something that will shave off more from the price of the tablet, which is 229.00. Items on the Air Mile and Aeroplan sites don't interest me. With the amount I have I can't get anything "good". It's an Asus ZenPad 10 301MF in case anybody needed to know for some reason.
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, Air Miles, Staples, The Source

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff D View Post
    I'm looking to buy a tablet online at Staples. I've hunted around for the lowest price, plus checked to see if Staples or The Source applied their 10/25.00 promos toward it but they don't. So I'm looking to see if I can take my points and convert them to something that will shave off more from the price of the tablet, which is 229.00. Items on the Air Mile and Aeroplan sites don't interest me. With the amount I have I can't get anything "good". It's an Asus ZenPad 10 301MF in case anybody needed to know for some reason.
    Well, I would say, at least for Air Miles, it depends on what kind of miles you have. If you have Cash Miles that are collecting dust, you can redeem them for Staples evouchers (currently unavailable as per website). And I can not seem to look through Aeroplan (As I am not a member), however, there seems to be a category to redeem for gift cards which might have either of the stores. So maybe another Smartcanucker can shed some light on Aeroplan.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Fairly Experienced
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I would say, at least for Air Miles, it depends on what kind of miles you have. If you have Cash Miles that are collecting dust, you can redeem them for Staples evouchers (currently unavailable as per website). And I can not seem to look through Aeroplan (As I am not a member), however, there seems to be a category to redeem for gift cards which might have either of the stores. So maybe another Smartcanucker can shed some light on Aeroplan.

They're only Dream Miles. I'm hoping a saavy Smartcanucker knows something I don't

Thread Information