User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Tim Hortons: Timbits $1 for 10 (with beverage purchase)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was anyone able to order the drink and 99cent timbits via the app? Tims told me that you can't do this on the app and have it count towards the 3 purchases towards a free coffee deal... I could swear someone here said they were able to do it. I tried but the timbits wouldn't come to 99 cents when I placed the order on the app?

EDIT: nvm...stupid app glitch! It now works. The girl was trying to tell me that the offers can't be combined together, that is a total lie. It now shows up as $1 when I order it, however, before it wasn't working. UGH
    Last edited by sampler; Wed, Dec 20th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I would not hold my breath expecting Tim Horton's to have an endless supply of Timbits on Dec.26, the last day of the offer. Pace yourselves if you go shopping that day to scour malls for Boxing Day deals.

On the other hand, if you read yesterday's Toronto Star, Ricardo had a recipe for a homemade donut bites tower you can make at home with your own dough and caramel buttercream.
    sampler likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I would not hold my breath expecting Tim Horton's to have an endless supply of Timbits on Dec.26, the last day of the offer. Pace yourselves if you go shopping that day to scour malls for Boxing Day deals.

On the other hand, if you read yesterday's Toronto Star, Ricardo had a recipe for a homemade donut bites tower you can make at home with your own dough and caramel buttercream.
    You know what? I have been in the baking mood lately, I may actually try to make some timbit knockoffs ..why not eh?
    Also, very good point about the supply of tbits on the 26th, lol. Imagine if they had 9 tbits left, that would be a wheelindealers nightmare.
    MillieH likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Small coffee, tea, speciality tea is probably the cheapest they have. Its something like $ 1.43 + Tax or something like that.

Sometimes they have promos at different times of the year & different provinces for $ 1 + Tax for small lemonade, iced coffee , hot chocolate,french vanilla - usually to compete with McDonalds McCafe promotions. Doesn't look like they have any such promo right now.
    So small coffee, tea, speciality tea is probably the best & cheapest beverage to go for right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    Single espresso shots are $1.19 + tax
    Strudels are $0.40 each + tax
    Thank you both! Since the timbits regularly sell for $2.29 (or is it $2.49) for 10, it's not a big loss if I can't do this promo since I would likely be getting a drink I wouldn't ordinarily buy. But today I was between meetings and thought I would buy a hot chocolate to counter the freezing temps here but one Tim Horton's I went to was completely out of timbits and the other one only had 2 different kinds left, neither of which interested me enough to get 5 or 10 of. And I visited a couple of other TH's in the last week and it was the same scenario. I think the timbits are basically gone by mid to late a.m
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The good Tim Bits always seem to be sold out & the trays empty. They always have some pretty sad looking ones left behind

Some of them are not even full circular ones, they are all squished and all crumpled up ..I actually like the box they give it in more than what's inside sometimes . These are the different ones available. I usually only like 2-3 types from them. But they always have the ones I hate the most in stock..ha ha.

• Apple Fritter
    • Honey Dip
    • Old Fashion Plain

• Old Fashion Glazed
    • Chocolate Glazed
    • Sour Cream Glazed

• Blueberry
    • Strawberry
    • Raspberry

• Lemon

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Prices at Fast Food places and the quality & quantity is getting ridiculous these days. You almost have to spend 10 bucks these days and all you get is a lousy coffee/drink and some stale half assed sandwich/wrap

Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Dec 25th, 2017 at 03:30 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

With minimum wage going up - very soon we will be paying 20 % more on the above prices & we will also have to make our own coffee & sandwich

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    With minimum wage going up - very soon we will be paying 20 % more on the above prices & we will also have to make our own coffee & sandwich

Nothing wrong with that. I have always wondered why people drive to a restaurant, line up and pay too much for someone else to make them a coffee they could have made themselves in half the time in the comfort of their own home...on a daily basis no less. In the case of some of the premium places, I think they just like to be seen holding the cup. lol.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I got a promo card of TH coupons in my mailbox. One coupon is for a box of 10 timbits for $1 - no beverage or other purchase required! Now if I can only find a TH that still has a decent selection when I get there! So glad I didn't bite re: the previous offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thank you both! Since the timbits regularly sell for $2.29 (or is it $2.49) for 10, it's not a big loss if I can't do this promo since I would likely be getting a drink I wouldn't ordinarily buy. But today I was between meetings and thought I would buy a hot chocolate to counter the freezing temps here but one Tim Horton's I went to was completely out of timbits and the other one only had 2 different kinds left, neither of which interested me enough to get 5 or 10 of. And I visited a couple of other TH's in the last week and it was the same scenario. I think the timbits are basically gone by mid to late a.m
    Natalka likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information