User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Tim Hortons: Timbits $1 for 10 (with beverage purchase)

  1. #1
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    3
    Expired on: Fri, Dec 28th, 2018
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1563
Size:  44.4 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Tim Hortons
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,609
    Likes Received
    4482
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    yup,,just saw this on tv...looks good.
    Ciel and MillieH like this.

  3. #3
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,268
    Likes Received
    8883
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Great offer! Possible to combine with a bunch of other offers;

    $10 Digital Tim Card for $5 on Groupon (+3% Ebates)
    Make 3 orders on the app, get a free coffee (Expires Dec 31/17)
    $10 Tim Card WUB3 Tims Products (3 Hot Chocolates = $15)

    So many great deals from Tims!
    rayray, couponlady, Ciel and 6 others like this.

  4. #4
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,805
    Likes Received
    32098
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Just saw this add on QC tv.Thank you for posting!!!!

  5. #5
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,325
    Likes Received
    5130
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Saw this too - how much are their beverages? What's the cheapest one? Wondering if it's worth it if I don't normally drink coffee, tea, etc.
    Ciel likes this.

  6. #6
    Smart Canuck sampler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,193
    Likes Received
    427
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Can you order the beverage through their app so it can be one of the 3 purchases towards a free coffee?? or are they stingy about this?
    Ciel likes this.

  7. #7
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,268
    Likes Received
    8883
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Can you order the beverage through their app so it can be one of the 3 purchases towards a free coffee?? or are they stingy about this?
    I don't believe that they are stingy about it. I know for the 3 purchases, it really is any and it does combine with other "offers". For example this morning, I got a Small Hot Chocolate along with the $0.99 Sausage Biscuit and it still counted towards the B3G1 Free offer.
    sampler and Ciel like this.

  8. #8
    Smart Canuck sampler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,193
    Likes Received
    427
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I don't believe that they are stingy about it. I know for the 3 purchases, it really is any and it does combine with other "offers". For example this morning, I got a Small Hot Chocolate along with the $0.99 Sausage Biscuit and it still counted towards the B3G1 Free offer.
    Did you order both the small hot chocolate and sausage biscuit separately? so now you have 2/3 towards the free coffee?

    Or did you have to order the small hot chocolate via app and then biscuit through the cash (1/3 towards free coffee)...

    Sorry about the qs..never used the tims app before and I know you guys are more knowledgeable about the app than the Tim hortons employees lols
    Ciel likes this.

  9. #9
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,268
    Likes Received
    8883
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Did you order both the small hot chocolate and sausage biscuit separately? so now you have 2/3 towards the free coffee?

    Or did you have to order the small hot chocolate via app and then biscuit through the cash (1/3 towards free coffee)...

    Sorry about the qs..never used the tims app before and I know you guys are more knowledgeable about the app than the Tim hortons employees lols
    It's all good, for me personally, because of the nature of the offer, I did it all in the app (Small Hot Chocolate and the Buscuit) in order to take advantage of the $0.99 Buscuit WUB any drink. I have heard of slightly cheatier ways to get the free coffee via "Digital Punchcard", but won't post on the forum.
    sampler and Ciel like this.

  10. #10
    Smart Canuck mulock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bedford, NS
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,005
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    You are unable to redeem the $1 for 10 TimBits offer using the app....you need to either go inside or through drivethru and then pay by scanning the app on your phone.
    sampler and Ciel like this.

  11. #11
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,678
    Likes Received
    811
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Does anyone know if you can get more than 10 timbits? For example if you bought 2 drinks, can you get 20 timbits? Thanks.
    Ciel likes this.

  12. #12
    Smart Canuck sampler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,193
    Likes Received
    427
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    Does anyone know if you can get more than 10 timbits? For example if you bought 2 drinks, can you get 20 timbits? Thanks.
    I don't see why not. If you can do this on another day I don't see why they wouldn't do it for you again after a few seconds from your first transaction. Offer doesn't say one per person.
    Ciel likes this.

  13. #13
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,925
    Likes Received
    5920
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Saw this too - how much are their beverages? What's the cheapest one? Wondering if it's worth it if I don't normally drink coffee, tea, etc.
    Small coffee, tea, speciality tea is probably the cheapest they have. Its something like $ 1.43 + Tax or something like that.

    Sometimes they have promos at different times of the year & different provinces for $ 1 + Tax for small lemonade, iced coffee , hot chocolate,french vanilla - usually to compete with McDonalds McCafe promotions. Doesn't look like they have any such promo right now.

    So small coffee, tea, speciality tea is probably the best & cheapest beverage to go for right now.

    Silk and Ciel like this.

  14. #14
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,925
    Likes Received
    5920
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    I don't know why but for some reason their timbits seem more fresh than their donuts. Although they are made form the exact same ingredients.

    I find their donuts pretty stale and some frozen crap from their factory reheated in the Tim's store.
    Ciel likes this.

  15. #15
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    316
    Likes Received
    1163
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Saw this too - how much are their beverages? What's the cheapest one? Wondering if it's worth it if I don't normally drink coffee, tea, etc.
    Single espresso shots are $1.19 + tax
    Strudels are $0.40 each + tax
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •