User Tag List

Page 1182 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1192 1232 1282 1682 2182 ... LastLast
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 33170
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nope. I just have the Disney one under that tap at the top and then GoodSynce, EDiets.
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    how is it not showing up? isn't it there under "most popular"?
    Yay! Now I see it... I am signing up now, thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

i haven't done any special offers yet, I am thinking of doing the yahoo one. let me know how it goes countesss. how do you cancel it after you get the credit?

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

i haven't done any special offers yet, I am thinking of doing the yahoo one. let me know how it goes countesss. how do you cancel it after you get the credit?
    I cancelled right away after my SB's showed up in my account...

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

i signed up, got the credits, then unsubscribed.

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Okay I forgot you have to give them a credit card, so no I won't sign up.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

ya HOW do you call them, email them, just click cancel on the account? I don't do online dating sites..

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    Okay I forgot you have to give them a credit card, so no I won't sign up.

Yah you do, so I am skeptical too, but people have done it and said no problems with it in this thread.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Yah you do, so I am skeptical too, but people have done it and said no problems with it in this thread.
    No I mean I cut up my credit cards due to... shall we say "manic spending", lol and I just pay cash for everything now.

If I don't have the money to pay for it in cash in full, I don't get it.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

wow, words to live by for sure, I have two maxed credit cards, enough to buy a car, so I know the feeling.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

The yahoo one doesn't show up in my account anywhere either. I checked the "most popular" and all the other sections. I don't have the gamehouse one either but I already did that one. I would like to do the yahoo one so I hope it shows up in my account again.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Oh and still haven't gotten my morning buck...today is starting out sloooooow.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

- to cancel the gamehouse one all you have to do is click the cancel subscription button in the "my account (subscription?)" page in gamehouse. They send you a confirmation email and it's all good. I signed up, gotten my sb in a couple hours and cancelled right after that.

For the yahoo personals one, I'm not sure because I haven't done it (and can't because it doesn't show up for me anymore!) but I'm assuming you just cancel in your account online too.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

For anyone saving up Amazon GC to buy a Kindle this was the response I got from their customer service department about whether it was .ca or .com.

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.ca with the interest to purchase Kindle product.

I’m sorry but currently we have no further details about our plans to launch Kindle in Amazon.ca.

At this time, we're unable to offer the Amazon Kindle and associated digital content on Amazon.ca. The sale of the Kindle and digital content is limited to Amazon.com.

However, you can purchase Amazon Kindle (Global Wireless) from Amazon.com for shipment to Canada. You can also purchase Kindle content for wireless delivery in Canada.

If you need further assistance in placing order from Amazon.com, you will need to contact our partner site, Amazon.com.

You will find contact instructions by visiting their Help pages at the following URL:

http://www.amazon.com/help/

We value our Amazon.ca customers and hope to make the Kindle and content available on Amazon.ca in the future. Please continue to check our website for updates.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience the above information might have caused.

Thanks for your interest in Amazon Kindle.

Did we answer your question?

If yes, please click here:
    http://www.amazon.ca/rsvp-y?c=wvtfwvch3282774839

If not, please click here:
    http://www.amazon.ca/rsvp-n?c=wvtfwvch3282774839&q=caff

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

Best regards,

Prabha
    Amazon.ca
    Earth's Biggest Selection
    http://www.amazon.ca
    =====================

So you need .com GC's not .ca ones. It is as I thought, so don't be fooled by the fact that it is on the front page of the .ca website.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Yeah, I didn't think you could use the .ca gc's. When you click on the kindle it takes you to the .com page.

And still no morning buck for me. Much slower than usual.

Thread Information