User Tag List

Page 1195 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 195 695 1095 1145 1185 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1205 1245 1295 1695 2195 ... LastLast
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 33170
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

got my usual 1sb this morning.........up to 28sb now!!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

can anybody explain to me how these offers are working if everyone is cancelling?.. because i remember when the offers first came out.. TSG saying something about you cant sign up for an offer and cancel.. or its not legit ( i realise the yahoo one says you can cancel)... but do you think maybe once TSG catches on to us all signing up and cancelling(for 150SB... wich is quite a bit...) we might not all get busted?.. maybe even deactivated?..............just a thought..maybe i should go look up the rules for these offers ...........im still Peed off that it says i can only redeem 5 per month and i have only redeemed 3!!!!!!!!!!!.............ugh LOL and NO SB for me this morning... BOOOO
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    can anybody explain to me how these offers are working if everyone is cancelling?.. because i remember when the offers first came out.. TSG saying something about you cant sign up for an offer and cancel.. or its not legit ( i realise the yahoo one says you can cancel)... but do you think maybe once TSG catches on to us all signing up and cancelling(for 150SB... wich is quite a bit...) we might not all get busted?.. maybe even deactivated?..............just a thought..maybe i should go look up the rules for these offers ...........im still Peed off that it says i can only redeem 5 per month and i have only redeemed 3!!!!!!!!!!!.............ugh LOL and NO SB for me this morning... BOOOO
    On another site I go on, someone else was basically saying the same thing.......

I haven't signed up for anything yet, and I think its a case of if you feel comfortable about it and don't mind the risk (having your account cancelled, problem with the credit card, and what ever else may happen) go ahead and do it, I'm not feeling comfortable about doing these offers so I'm not doing them........

At the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to do anything on these sites, you just have to use your common sense or your own judgement, do what feels good to you.....

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Appleby View Post
    On another site I go on, someone else was basically saying the same thing.......

I haven't signed up for anything yet, and I think its a case of if you feel comfortable about it and don't mind the risk (having your account cancelled, problem with the credit card, and what ever else may happen) go ahead and do it, I'm not feeling comfortable about doing these offers so I'm not doing them........

At the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to do anything on these sites, you just have to use your common sense or your own judgement, do what feels good to you.....
    Exactly, if you don't wanna do it, then don't...

1SB for me this morning also...

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

well im not asking wether or not i should do it... i already did it.. and im fine with that......... im asking about everybody else thats cancelling right after they get there SB...... i dident know you were aloud to do that?... i thought TSG said it was a big no no.. all im asking is does somebody know something i dont? lol

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

this is all i found.. in the blog.. so.. take it how you want it..........

TSG Said...

Please only sign up for offers you qualify for, and care about. Be sure to also read carefully the Terms and Conditions of each offer. Users who sign up for, and then cancel their orders could come under scrutiny if we determine that the behavior looks suspicious.

so.. i signed up for the yahoo personals..... and instead of canceling right away(like most ppl did.. as soon as there SB credited...) im gunna wait a couple days so it looks like i might of used it.. and im just not interested... :S.... lol

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

my morning swagbuck. haven't tried the offers yet. congrats on the latest on the nice sb wins and welcome new searchers.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Well I signed up and did look for people in my area, there were TWO matches!! So if someone wants to ask me why I cancelled I will say it's because I'm not spending $90 to find TWO people lol One of which I'm sure I already know!!!
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post

It may also be that TSG is referring to special offers where you have to purchase something but you cancel your account before it ships or something like that. I know there is some sort of warning below a lot of the offers says trail pay reserves the right to discontinue use of product.. So maybe the free trial ones are actually free trials.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have a question, If I received a $5 Amazon GC in December (dec. 2nd) but ordered it in November (nov. 29), does that count as part of my limit of five for december?
    Last edited by starrynight8765; Sat, Dec 19th, 2009 at 09:44 AM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    It may also be that TSG is referring to special offers where you have to purchase something but you cancel your account before it ships or something like that. I know there is some sort of warning below a lot of the offers says trail pay reserves the right to discontinue use of product.. So maybe the free trial ones are actually free trials.

that makes sense - I could see them being upset if you order Roboform or one of the other software programs, getting the bucks, then cancelling the order

with the free trials, you're using what you signed up for (if only for 10 minutes ) and if you don't want it, you simply don't want it...

so hopefully that's what TSG meant...

P.S. - still don't have the points from the Pingo offer that I signed up for yesterday

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I have a question, If I received a $5 Amazon GC in December (dec. 2nd) but ordered it in November (nov. 29), does that count as part of my limit of five for december?
    No..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

the same thing happend to me.. i redeemed liek novemeber something and got them dec 2nd........(wich was weird to begin with) and now i cant redeem anymore cuz im at my limit........... when i have really only cashed out for 3 cards this month....

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

and for the offers... i guess you guys are right... he doesent say you CANT cancel it.. if i get questioned.. i canceled my order because i found someone =) LOL...

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

1 sb so far for me today and just redeemed for another $5 Amazon.ca GC

Thread Information