User Tag List

Page 1316 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 316 816 1216 1266 1306 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1326 1366 1416 1816 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 33170
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Just won my second sb for the day searching Facebook! My wins were only 40min apart!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just got another too, my last win was about an hour ago. I guess that was worth the wait this morning.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I just got another too, my last win was about an hour ago. I guess that was worth the wait this morning.
    We seem to be hitting them at pretty much the same times today!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    Codes happen about once a day. You enter them into the homepage in the space under your swag total. They can be found in a bunch of different places (facebook, twitter, the blog, swidget, toolbar) and are good for a limited amount of time. Your best bet to make sure you get the codes is to keep an eye on this thread because code alerts will be posted with a location to look for them. They are usually just 1 swagbuck but can be more. Codes are awesome and help you earn so much faster.

Feel free to post any more questions you have and I'm sure one of us will help you out!!

Oh and welcome to swagbucks!!
    You can also check out the tattooastronomy blog (search it, maybe you'll win). The blog posts all the codes after they expire, it won't help you find any that are valid but you will be able to see examples of where codes are posted and what they look like!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    You can also check out the tattooastronomy blog (search it, maybe you'll win). The blog posts all the codes after they expire, it won't help you find any that are valid but you will be able to see examples of where codes are posted and what they look like!

I didn't know that one. Good tip, helps you know what you're looking for.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

also got my 2nd swagbuck
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

wow, I got another 1 for searching... lunch ideas...
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I'm up to 3 for searches today, all singles. Since I started sb in December I don't think I have gotten anything over 1sb for searching. I keep seeing other people get 2 and 3 sb but I have no luck with those ones.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Got 4 today so far, I need another 14 for another GC.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Two today so far.

rose2009
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

4 sb's till nowww.....dnt think will get anymoree
    Orange Key ING Direct 38993767S1. Open an account before Dec 31st using orange key & get $50 bonus.
    http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/signmeup/index.html

Click to Join Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ITG

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just called 1-800-433-2652 and although there was no list of actual participating retailers even from the marketing department I was assured
    Stores like Shoppers, Rexall Pharma Plus, Zellers, Superstores,Walmart and such would all be participating. I asked because I got mine from Rexall today and was unsure but since it was on for 2/$7.99 and I wanted to cash in on the $10 when you spend $50 it seemed a great oportunit to me .

The sad part for me was the girl rang all my 6 cases in as diet 7up and I can't circle the upc codes to match on the bill as it says 6 cases of diet 7up

As my daughter would say I have great Carma and lo and behold the diet 7up I bought had 2 upc codes per case so I was back in business.
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yah new referral!!

Hi Jocelyne G. if you have any questions I am more than happy to help just PM me!
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    Just called 1-800-433-2652 and although there was no list of actual participating retailers even from the marketing department I was assured
    Stores like Shoppers, Rexall Pharma Plus, Zellers, Superstores,Walmart and such would all be participating. I asked because I got mine from Rexall today and was unsure but since it was on for 2/$7.99 and I wanted to cash in on the $10 when you spend $50 it seemed a great oportunit to me .

The sad part for me was the girl rang all my 6 cases in as diet 7up and I can't circle the upc codes to match on the bill as it says 6 cases of diet 7up

As my daughter would say I have great Carma and lo and behold the diet 7up I bought had 2 upc codes per case so I was back in business.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post

Huh? What am I missing here? Is this about swagbucks?

Thread Information