User Tag List

Page 1345 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 345 845 1245 1295 1335 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1355 1395 1445 1845 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 33170
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Yeah I was hoping for a new code at the hour..

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am at 90sb right now, I am maxed at 5 already this month, but I may just get 5 amazon.com's, I'd like to redeem for some by the cut off for redemptions.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow your maxed already, you must have a lot of referrals. You could always start getting the .com ones and save for something on there too.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I am at 90sb right now, I am maxed at 5 already this month, but I may just get 5 amazon.com's, I'd like to redeem for some by the cut off for redemptions.

Getting the 5 .com cards would be good too, especially if that's what you cashout for on luckysearch. I suck with luckysearch, but I cashout for .com cards with irazoo so maybe I'll think about that if I ever max out the .ca cards.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just a reminder for everyone to get the toolbar if you don't have it because thats where all the codes will be this week!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    Getting the 5 .com cards would be good too, especially if that's what you cashout for on luckysearch. I suck with luckysearch, but I cashout for .com cards with irazoo so maybe I'll think about that if I ever max out the .ca cards.
    I don't know about you guys but I always redeem for the .com gc's. the canadian amazon has nothing worth spending on !
    What do you guys buy off it anyways ?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

luckysearch is going very slowly for me, I am only at like 300 points. I was thinking to get amazon.com's because I can only get so many amazon.ca's a month and they were separate, you can get 5 of the .ca, and 5 of the .com so why not.. unless I have enough to get the larger denominations, havent decided yet, just collecting for now. I have $35 coming in from the ones that I redeemed for since the 31st and now.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by writemewhenever View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I always redeem for the .com gc's. the canadian amazon has nothing worth spending on !
    I was planning on redeeming for the canon dslr camera, which was $549.99 on the canadian site, then it got bought because it was used, which I didnt notice, its selling for 899.99 new, which is like $200 more than it's worth in the store. Amazon.com has much better selection, but I have over $300 in the .ca account so I keep adding to it.

I redeemed for the super mario bros for wii this past week with my amazon.ca gift cards. I can find stuff on there, but for amazon.com has beauty products, perfume, and much more electronics. However, they will charge you customs if you ship to canada.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I am also thinking of getting amazon.com cards from now as they have great deals esp for the stuff i am ineterested in plus u get free shipping for over $25 purchase and several times they hace addition saving codes out frequently.After ordering my last amazon.ca card hopefully tomorrow i'll save for amazon.com.I am waiting for $20 worth of amazon.ca card codes
    Last edited by sidrah; Sun, Jan 10th, 2010 at 08:14 PM.
    I am getting gift card just for searching on swagbucks $235 till now
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/humair
    The best survey site everhave recived $50 cheque from them.http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8174463
    send me pm so that I could send tips to earn fast and free money!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am thinking about getting a good set of kitchen knives from amazon.ca, i'm getting really interested in cooking and you need decent knives. I was also thinking about getting an ipod dock. I would normally only get books or dvds but I bought a few tv dvd sets on boxing day and got chapters GC's for christmas and I have my fill of those for a while.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by writemewhenever View Post
    I read alot so books are basically what I redeem for. I like the .ca ones because I don't have to "waste" my gc's on shipping. I do get .com ones from other sites though so I wouldn't be opposed to getting them if I max out the .ca ones for the month.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
    I am also thinking of getting amazon.com cards from now as they have great deals esp for the stuff i am ineterested in plus u get free shipping for over $25 purchase and several times they hace addition saving codes out frequently.After ordering my last amazon.ca card hopefully tomorrow i'll save for amazon.com.I am waiting for $20 worth of amazon.ca card codes

The free shipping over $25 on .com is only for US addresses. There is no free shipping for Canadian. You also have to pay duty on .com purchases if they reach a certain $ amount.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

But won't amazon.com charge you customs charges if you order something big?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    I read alot so books are basically what I redeem for. I like the .ca ones because I don't have to "waste" my gc's on shipping. I do get .com ones from other sites though so I wouldn't be opposed to getting them if I max out the .ca ones for the month.
    I agree, I prefer the free shipping over wasting my GC's for shipping. Plus, Amazon.ca has added a lot of new things in the past few months (kitchen, home wares, and electronics ...) its not just dvds and books anymore.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    But won't amazon.com charge you customs charges if you order something big?
    I've never ordered anything expensive from them so I"m not sure. But usually when you order from across the border and it's over whatever the magic $ amount is, you have to pay a duty charge at the post office in order to pick it up. Sucks.

Thread Information