User Tag List

Page 1432 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 432 932 1332 1382 1422 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1442 1482 1532 1932 ... LastLast
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 33170
    what what? chicken butt? chickendog's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    That's how I look waiting for a code most of the time!
    I don't think I want to know how excited you look when the code actually appears, lol.
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=305202

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I mostly go for Amazon.ca gc's. I am trying to do it all year and then get some good christmas presents next year but I get so impatient. My one referral who does search has slowed down the last week. I want to cheer them on
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    I am getting more referrals and they are searching, so my sbs are going up. When it gets to the point where I am going to max out on the $5 Amazon.ca GCs, I'm going to redeem for 4 $5 and 1 $25 one per month.

I though about doing that too, but I have another website that pays in .com so I figured I could grow my .com one faster too. But first I should probably see if I can even max out the $5 .ca cards.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 23edge View Post
    what made you want to change?
    My goal was to get a canon dslr, which was listed as $549. I thought that would be attainable after 6 months or so, then I saw last month that it's actually $899 and that other price was for a used item that sold. I doubt that price would come back, and frankly I don't want a used one, plus the $899 price is waaay more than you would pay at the store for that same model. Amazon.com has much better selections for electronics, plus they have beauty (makeup), perfumes, etc which I would rather redeem for. The amazon.ca stuff will go towards stuff for my bf, I am sure he'll be happy getting stuff for free.

As far as shipping goes, I have relatives in illinois, so I am thinking of mailing it to them and then getting them to ship it to me, IF that would be cheaper, I will see when I get to that point.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm not disciplined enough to save them up until Christmas.... same with AirMiles. For me it's kind of a nice pick-me-up to be able to redeem for something every month.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    I don't think I want to know how excited you look when the code actually appears, lol.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

This is what I look like when I get a code

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    I though about doing that too, but I have another website that pays in .com so I figured I could grow my .com one faster too. But first I should probably see if I can even max out the $5 .ca cards.
    superpoints, or something else?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

If you do surveys through TNS you can earn points to redeem for Amazon.ca cards

https://www.mysurvey.ca/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's why I'm thinking of getting them when I max out on .ca. Did you have to pay duty or anything?
    Nope... had it sent to some kin in the US so it was also free shipping. Then they sent it to me marked as a gift with little value.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    superpoints, or something else?
    irazoo, I just started with them and cashed in for my first gc. They are suppose to be a reliable site so we'll see. If I get it I'll let you know so you don't waste your time if they aren't going to cough it up.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 23edge View Post
    Nope... had it sent to some kin in the US so it was also free shipping. Then they sent it to me marked as a gift with little value.
    Sounds like what I am going to do. If my relatives "get" what I am trying to do. Otherwise they may just keep it.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    If you do surveys through TNS you can earn points to redeem for Amazon.ca cards

https://www.mysurvey.ca/

Yeah I'm signed up with them too. Hope to cash out for a gift card sometime soon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    My goal was to get a canon dslr, which was listed as $549. I thought that would be attainable after 6 months or so, then I saw last month that it's actually $899 and that other price was for a used item that sold. I doubt that price would come back, and frankly I don't want a used one, plus the $899 price is waaay more than you would pay at the store for that same model. Amazon.com has much better selections for electronics, plus they have beauty (makeup), perfumes, etc which I would rather redeem for. The amazon.ca stuff will go towards stuff for my bf, I am sure he'll be happy getting stuff for free.

As far as shipping goes, I have relatives in illinois, so I am thinking of mailing it to them and then getting them to ship it to me, IF that would be cheaper, I will see when I get to that point.
    You should also check out goldbox deals on .com as well.... you would be surprised at what they put on sale. I'm addicted to it

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

irazoo, I just started with them and cashed in for my first gc. They are suppose to be a reliable site so we'll see. If I get it I'll let you know so you don't waste your time if they aren't going to cough it up.
    if they do referrals, just send me a pm with their link if you'd like..

Thread Information