User Tag List

Page 1517 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 517 1017 1417 1467 1507 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1527 1567 1617 2017 ... LastLast
Results 22,741 to 22,755 of 33170
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

guys, has anyone used paypal yet? i really don't know how it works.. how do you withdraw money from it? if so, you have to provide your bank account info? sheesh.. ^_^
    Free Gift Cards! Seriously!
    CLICK HERE
    Make money with Facebook! Check it out!
    CLICK ME!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicole0214 View Post
    guys, has anyone used paypal yet? i really don't know how it works.. how do you withdraw money from it? if so, you have to provide your bank account info? sheesh.. ^_^
    yes you have to provide you bank account so you can transfer money or you have to provide your credit card
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

well how else would you get the money from paypal then?
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow just got 4 swag bucks

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

3sbs for me!
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've been trying to get 1sb all day to have enough for another GC, but still no luck.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kloe2008 View Post
    wow just got 4 swag bucks
    me too. never seen this before

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicole0214 View Post
    Hi nicole0214 -- as swallow046 said you do need to provide your banking info. But Paypal has been around for several years and is used by some major e-commerce sites (and it's owned by eBay) so it's considered pretty trust-worthy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

yay kloe, romeoz & srishayini! so many good wins, I'll be yaying all day at this rate... if only thecountess was here to woot along.

I'm waiting on one more too, laurac, good luck!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post
    Hi nicole0214 -- as swallow046 said you do need to provide your banking info. But Paypal has been around for several years and is used by some major e-commerce sites (and it's owned by eBay) so it's considered pretty trust-worthy.
    Well, trust-worthy is a bit strong. I tend to avoid using Paypal unless I absolutely have to as there are way too many horror stories.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've never had any problems with Paypal even when I open disputes because of not receiving something from a purchase off ebay, they always act quickly to get my money refunded

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

sigh.... haven't got any after quite some searches.
    ************************ <a href="http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/t4tintin">Get Free Gift Cards from Swagbucks</a>
    <a href="https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/25197464-ellemo?ref=lnk">Get $5 Credit from LivingSocial by entering email</a>

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would say PayPal is very trust-worthy. When I started with it over 4 years ago, I had to provide a credit card and my banking information. I also had to transfer and wait for money when I was buying things from E-Bay. Now it seems it's much easier to use - if I don't have money in PayPal, I use it and it takes the money out of my bank account (or charges my credit card, whichever one I chose). I have sent and received payments with no problems.

On a side note - 2 more referrals from some friends and a couple other friends told me they would check it out. Hopefully they will search though, that's the key!!!!!

Oh, and only 1 SB today!!!!
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Well, trust-worthy is a bit strong. I tend to avoid using Paypal unless I absolutely have to as there are way too many horror stories.
    Really? Please share! I've heard plenty of phishing horror stories where someone faked an email from Paypal, but none about Paypal itself... at least not in the past few years. Now you've got me nervous!

One option is to open a new bank account and use it for Paypal transactions, transfering any balances out as soon as they're deposited. This doesn't change the fact that you'll have to share personal info, but it does mean you won't have to worry about someone taking out money that isn't there!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post
    Really? Please share! I've heard plenty of phishing horror stories where someone faked an email from Paypal, but none about Paypal itself... at least not in the past few years. Now you've got me nervous!

One option is to open a new bank account and use it for Paypal transactions, transfering any balances out as soon as they're deposited. This doesn't change the fact that you'll have to share personal info, but it does mean you won't have to worry about someone taking out money that isn't there!
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/

This website explains it well enough and it isn't hard to find more complaints through Google.
    I do use Paypal on occasion but only with small transactions, and if I get a large amount of money I transfer it out immediately.

Edit: You can further limit your risk by opening up a separate bank account for Paypal as well.

Thread Information