User Tag List

Page 1570 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 570 1070 1470 1520 1560 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1580 1620 1670 2070 ... LastLast
Results 23,536 to 23,550 of 33170
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No wins here yet this morning, and I got replys back on the offers apperently my web settings don't allow the cookies to be sent back cough*bs*cough. So they said to adjust my settings and download again. I did that at 8:00 this morning and still nothing. That's the PsychoRocket - Arcade Games, Toolbar download Holiday greeting cards - MyFunCards always free!, and 2 task ... missing 12 SB which would put me only 5 away from another GC. almost to the point of not doing offers. All the other ones I've done on other sites I've been credited for .

Swagbucks

Superpoints

PM Me for LOCKERZ Invite!!!!!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_lizards View Post
    No wins here yet this morning, and I got replys back on the offers apperently my web settings don't allow the cookies to be sent back cough*bs*cough. So they said to adjust my settings and download again. I did that at 8:00 this morning and still nothing. That's the PsychoRocket - Arcade Games, Toolbar download Holiday greeting cards - MyFunCards always free!, and 2 task ... missing 12 SB which would put me only 5 away from another GC. almost to the point of not doing offers. All the other ones I've done on other sites I've been credited for .

It seems like they still have a lot of bugs to work out of their offes. I've had to chase down my bucks on a couple of them now and most of the time it isn't worth my time. I hope yours get sorted out, you did what they asked you should get the bucks for it.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    It seems like they still have a lot of bugs to work out of their offes. I've had to chase down my bucks on a couple of them now and most of the time it isn't worth my time. I hope yours get sorted out, you did what they asked you should get the bucks for it.
    Well I reported the offers again, hopefully they actually fix the issues. I did them on both IE and FF now, good thing my computer getting wiped this weekend as long as I get the credit for the offers before then

Swagbucks

Superpoints

PM Me for LOCKERZ Invite!!!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MarrekMommy View Post
    so I am new to swagbcks. How do I get some fast bucks?
    Welcome aboard! I don't think there are any big secrets, but here's the basics:

I'd say the fastest way to get bucks is through the offers, but if you read the comments from others you'll see they're a little... ah, temperamental. Some cost money, but there are a few that are free. And of course the idea is to only sign up for offers you're actually interested in.

Second, if you can get people to sign up under you, that will help -- you get bucks each time they earn bucks for searching. Hence all the referral links you'll see in this thread!

Outside of that, if you haven't already you should download the Swagbucks toolbar and use it for your Internet searches. It's not exactly a fast path to glory... more like slow and steady. But it is a great way to earn for doing something you already do.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

still no wins
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Yup no wins here either. I did just do an offer on cashlagoon that credited so that made me feel better.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

only one win this morning for me. And I redeemed my points for a gift card so now I'm sitting here at zero. grrr...
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I got an email back from the Holiday card toolbar... no deal. they say the advertisers say that the program only partially downloaded so I don't get the SB's even though I sent a screen shot. I'm becoming wary of these special offers.. I wonder what i'm really paying for these "free" offers...especially if I don't get anything for them.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The usual 1SB.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haven't been on comp all day but I just got 3sb!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Got 1 SB for the word "searchin"

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

zero so far for me

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m new to swagbuck and i hardly get any searchin my total is 17SB can anyone give me some hints to make faster sbs.thankyou

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

kriscat getting referrals may make the time fly by on getting SB...you could try out some of those offers...like the GameHouse and YahooPersonals. I wish I had done both so I could have gotten bucks to both but got the bucks to GameHouse then the day after the YahooPersonals disappeared. And it gives you enough time to cancel after that like I waited like 2 days to cancel on Gamehouse.

or you could just try random or timed searches...for weird things that come across your mind...yesterday I got bucks from searching for expample "cinnamon" and "captain underpants" not sure they had anything to do with each other. But its worth a try right?
    Live, Love, Laugh

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how doi get referrals, and where will i find game house and yahoo personals? i m very new so i think u understand this

Thread Information