User Tag List

Page 1757 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 757 1257 1657 1707 1747 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1767 1807 1857 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,355 of 33170
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    Did anyone read the blog post about the birthday?. TSG says theres a very big surprise when we log in on Feb 25th and if we want to be really surprised log out on the 24th then log back in on the 25th.

Wonder what it could be???, maybe TSG will add SB's to all of our accounts?
    Big surprise??? Good I hope its a bigger sb day...only 2 all day for me...3 with the code not so mega for me
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

yeah I read the blog posting about on that day of 7 codes...through-out the day and to remember to log off the day before to log back in...
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can't wait!
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Just won 1sb. Brings my day's total to 6sb (5 from searching and 1 from newsletter code)! Much better than most Mega Bucks days.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    Did anyone read the blog post about the birthday?. TSG says theres a very big surprise when we log in on Feb 25th and if we want to be really surprised log out on the 24th then log back in on the 25th.

Wonder what it could be???, maybe TSG will add SB's to all of our accounts?
    Can't wait. I hope I remember to log out!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Don't forget to do your searches everyone reading! It's mega day!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just got another sb! 4sb from search so far
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

what what? chicken butt? chickendog's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG I am SO ANGRY! Swagbucks deactivated me!
    I've been using Swagbucks on my own computer, and another computer out of town when I'm away. I'm the only one with a Swagbucks account on either computer and obviously I can't/don't use both computers at the same time.
    Been no problem for a year of this and suddenly I sign into my account and get deactivated. I'm absolutely seeing red right now!
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=305202

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    OMG I am SO ANGRY! Swagbucks deactivated me!
    I've been using Swagbucks on my own computer, and another computer out of town when I'm away. I'm the only one with a Swagbucks account on either computer and obviously I can't/don't use both computers at the same time.
    Been no problem for a year of this and suddenly I sign into my account and get deactivated. I'm absolutely seeing red right now!
    This is odd. I emailed them before and they explicitly told me that you could use your Swagbucks account on multiple computers with different connections and I have been doing so for a year now.
    Perhaps what happened is that someone with your IP Address was using Swagbucks as well, did you connect to another internet connection through Wireless or a router?

I would email them and see what they say about it. You might be able to get your account back.

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

boo, I was hoping to do some tasks while watching the opening ceremonies but there are no tasks right now.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ya, i am watching ceremonies right now too.

chickendog - did you have a lot of sb's waiting to be used? That's really strange that they would do that, contact them right away for sure. How do you know you were deactivated?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    This is odd. I emailed them before and they explicitly told me that you could use your Swagbucks account on multiple computers with different connections and I have been doing so for a year now.
    Perhaps what happened is that someone with your IP Address was using Swagbucks as well, did you connect to another internet connection through Wireless or a router?

I would email them and see what they say about it. You might be able to get your account back.
    I'm wondering if maybe its because I just installed Firefox on the computer. Swagbucks was fine at first but when I switched from Explorer to Firefox it deactivated. You think that could cause it to have a problem?
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Ya, i am watching ceremonies right now too.

chickendog - did you have a lot of sb's waiting to be used? That's really strange that they would do that, contact them right away for sure. How do you know you were deactivated?
    Nah, I wasn't sitting on alot of bucks - about 18 bucks I think? And only a couple giftcards I was waiting on.

Where you'd usually see user info it had red print saying the account had been deactivated and several reasons why it could be.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    I'm wondering if maybe its because I just installed Firefox on the computer. Swagbucks was fine at first but when I switched from Explorer to Firefox it deactivated. You think that could cause it to have a problem?
    I don't think it should, I've been using it with mainly Firefox for the entire time without any problems. I've been using Swagbucks with IE8 and Chrome on and off as well, and I haven't had any issues.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Had anyone used either internet connection before you joined?, I know I had used my internet connection and my bf's and later he joined and I stopped using his connection (but he did sign onto mine a few times) and he was deactivated.. they wouldn't do anything about it when he tried to explain. I hope you have better luck, very disappointing for sure

Thread Information