User Tag List

Page 2005 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 1005 1505 1905 1955 1995 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2015 2055 2105 ... LastLast
Results 30,061 to 30,075 of 33170
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

vis-a-vie the uploading picture to profile business.

We have until the 1st April to do so, and anyone who has added a picture will get 13 swagbucks for doing so. Nice little incentive.

So the surprise shouldn't be the picture thing. Lets hope its something thats worth at least equal if not more swagbucks though.

@maybe, yeah i'm really liking that there are more codes, in some cases i'm making around 50 bucks(5) a day from everything combined which is 20(2) swagbucks more than what i ever used to get before, so i hope this trend of more codes/daily special offers continues.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; Wed, Mar 3rd, 2010 at 02:15 PM.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    For us or for sb? We have to get all the codes to get just as much sb's as we did before, more traffic to their site.
    We have been getting more than 1(0)sb per day in codes lately which is nice, but I agree that it's a bit more work. It's great for them, but it's still a really easy way to get gc's so I suppose we can't complain too much (a little though is okay ).
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    vis-a-vie the uploading picture to profile business.

We have until the 1st April to do so, and anyone who has added a picture will get 13 swagbucks for doing so. Nice little incentive.

So the surprise shouldn't be the picture thing. Lets hope its something thats worth at least equal if not more swagbucks though.

@maybe, yeah i'm really liking that there are more codes, in some cases i'm making around 50 bucks(5) a day from everything combined which is 20(2) swagbucks more than what i ever used to get before, so i hope this trend of more codes/daily special offers continues.
    In the last couple of days I've been getting more sb than I use to. The codes help but I've also been getting bigger wins more often than before. I hope that trend continues for all of us.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I'm at 20sb so far.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    I ordered an Amazon.com GC on the 28th, guess I won't be getting it until the 16th?
    Yay, the GC was posted to my account today. It took Swagbucks a little longer than usual, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait until the 16th!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Yay, the GC was posted to my account today. It took Swagbucks a little longer than usual, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait until the 16th!
    good stuff!

For those that only won 1sb a day searching before, I guess it's better now. I usually won 2-3 a day searching, now I get 1(0) sbs normally for searching. The codes, there are more of them yes, but they add up to about the same total. I hope it picks up.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

got 10sb from search
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

lol I got pink star?! I liked the blue ones
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hmm search alerts definitely help, but nothing for me, just my lonely 10sb win this "morning".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    I did add a pic. Is that the surprise they're talking about on twitter? I thought we weren't getting our "add a pic surprise" until April.
    I added my picture the day the new layout came out, but I didn't even notice if I got points for it or not
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/xKrystalx

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalxStrange View Post
    I added my picture the day the new layout came out, but I didn't even notice if I got points for it or not
    They said that the points will be added to your account on April 1. You'll get 13sb for adding your photo.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

And you have until April 1st to do it, from what I understand.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Got mine too!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Code on the blog til' 3pm pst...
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Just got a 1 sb win just for using my toolbar for a search. Has this happened to others?
    Earn points for great rewards on Swagbucks -
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jen4777

Thread Information