User Tag List

Page 401 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 33170
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

a 5 min code, they didn't want very many people to get it. thanks for the thought tommy.
    if someone signs up under me that actually uses the search engine on a regular basis i could get a couple of nice anime things for a birthday gift coming up. there isn't a big selection where i live.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    what are we supposed to do, sit on facebook and refresh their page every 2 seconds??
    Ya-- no kidding.. well for the people who don't spend every minute of every day on facebook or don't even have it-- how about some regular codes??
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    what are we supposed to do, sit on facebook and refresh their page every 2 seconds??
    I did that for the b-day bash in Feb, and I still didn't get many codes...lol

btw has anyone received any newsletter in the last couple months???

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

omg i just won 3sb. happiest day so far. hahaha
    Follow me on Tumblr or Twitter!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    a 5 min code, they didn't want very many people to get it. thanks for the thought tommy.
    if someone signs up under me that actually uses the search engine on a regular basis i could get a couple of nice anime things for a birthday gift coming up. there isn't a big selection where i live.
    I've had a bunch of ppl sign up under me who havent searched in months. I guess they figured it wasn't worth their time.

Hey has anyone ordered from Amazon.com? I have a couple of their giftcards and i was wondering what the shipping cost is like for books or dvds

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yay! I got reactivated!They said i was deactivated because I was searching tooo much...oh boy I thought that was the point of swagbucks to search! I got a warning, next time I search unaturally I'll be deactivated FOREVER!I'll google the important stuff from now on results are way better anyway.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I've had a bunch of ppl sign up under me who havent searched in months. I guess they figured it wasn't worth their time.

Hey has anyone ordered from Amazon.com? I have a couple of their giftcards and i was wondering what the shipping cost is like for books or dvds
    shipping starts at $8 (USD) at amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=596192

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lualemon View Post
    Yay! I got reactivated!They said i was deactivated because I was searching tooo much...oh boy I thought that was the point of swagbucks to search! I got a warning, next time I search unaturally I'll be deactivated FOREVER!I'll google the important stuff from now on results are way better anyway.

how many searches were you doing? just curious, as I've read of a bunch of people being deactivated, and now I'm getting paranoid - I don't think I search too much, but since it's how Swagbucks considers "too much" that counts, I live in fear of The Search

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by htebxbeth View Post
    shipping starts at $8 (USD) at amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=596192

Thanks! thats pretty reasonable

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Won 1 sb for a search.

P.S get your facebook statuses directed to your cellphone like me. I get text messeges whenever swagbucks updated their status.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't search that much but I like to click the blue little underlined links that come up with searches, I think thats what got me. Don't click the blue links! Just type whatever u wanna search I guess, and you should be fine.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lualemon View Post
    Swagbucks advertisment:

Swagbucks is the new search engine of the generation! Scour the web using or state of the art search engine powered by google and ask and be rewarded for doing it! Win swagbucks from searching and spend them on hundreds of rewards in our swagstore. Just don't search too often or we will deactivate you for doing what we want you to do!

*disclaimer - This is not a real swagbucks ad.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abc642 View Post
    Swagbucks advertisment:

Just don't search too often or we will deactivate you for doing what we want you to do!

*disclaimer - This is not a real swagbucks ad.

seriously, what the heck??

I read of someone being deactivated when researching for a term paper - I mean, c'mon!

When I was researching for tips and reviews when we bought a new furnace, I was doing a LOT of searching - this was before I got onto swagbucks - but to think that I could have been deactivated because I'm a thorough researcher is kinda scary!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

i just won 3 sb for searching "smart canucks" woo hoo!!!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

saw someone who wanted a amazon .com, i want ca when i get code can we trade. i know prob not place but i did read post here.
    doing ok 2 today. happy searching everyone.

Thread Information