• 4 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By elh
  • 1 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By Midnight Stealth

Thread: FREE Weetabix (with Zweet & Coupon) @ Loblaws ON

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4 free boxes Weetabix & earn $.50 per box.

Zweet continues to offer $2 cashback per Weetabix Limit 4 (cycle is October 25 - October 31)

Loblaws ON in-store sale 2 for $7 (= $3.50 each) and use the $2 print coupon from GoCoupons.ca
    http://www.gocoupons.ca/

Check online for Weetabix prices at your local Lobaws here (input your postal code)
    https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Pantry/B.../p/20184626_EA

Loblaws price may change with the start of their new sale cycle, so check prior to purchasing.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There was a coupon for $1.50 off in my last RedPlum insert. There is also a $2.00 coupon on boxes of Weetabix (as well as a coupon for Jamieson vitamins). Not sure if these boxes are part of a new promotion or an older promotion though.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Loblaws ON continues their Weetabix in-store sale of 2 for $7 ($3.50 each).

Use the $2 print coupon and make a little money on Zweet ($.50 per box). Plus, free cereal for your donation bin and an opportunity to increase your Zweet total to cash out...
    Midnight Stealth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Grabbed some boxes for $3.49 each at my local No Frills.
    rockco likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried cashing out through paypal a couple of weeks ago using an older version of zweet but they sent an e-mail that payment was cancelled and returned to my account because they removed paypal and added interact e transfer with their latest app update. I tried updating the app so I can cashout but the last few days I can't get zweet to work, it never gets passed the loading stage.

Is anyone else having problems accessing the zweet app?? Thanks

Update: according to customer support there was a problem with the app for some android users and was fixed, I was able to use the app afterwords fine was able to cash out easily using interact e transfer
    Last edited by th3dud3; Tue, Dec 19th, 2017 at 08:24 AM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes same thing. Couldn't able to open Zweet. I even uninstal and then reinstal but still same.

Quote Originally Posted by th3dud3 View Post
    I tried cashing out through paypal a couple of weeks ago using an older version of zweet but they sent an e-mail that payment was cancelled and returned to my account because they removed paypal and added interact e transfer with their latest app update. I tried updating the app so I can cashout but the last few days I can't get zweet to work, it never gets passed the loading stage.

Is anyone else having problems accessing the zweet app?? Thanks
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it safe to print multiple copies of the GoCoupons.ca 2$ coupon? There is nothing that prevent me from doing it (like save.ca) but I wouldn't want to do something illegal over a cereal box..

Thread Information