User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Brands You Love: 4k pts WUS $15 on participating products (Dec 30, 2017-Jan 26, 2018)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    I tried the offer again today, no luck. Emailed them as well as left a message on their voicemail (waited for over 15 minutes on the phone). The coupon actually worked for me last week, but this week nada.
    I've been listening to the stupid music for 21+ minutes already...

I've done this promo every week, on 3 different cards. This is my first problem with it. No personal offers were working today though. Also need my points on my milk, reese, and alberto.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WUS $15 will not stack with another WUS offer but if I have say 500 points on a particular PC brand product will that stack?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    WUS $15 will not stack with another WUS offer but if I have say 500 points on a particular PC brand product will that stack?
    Yes, that will stack.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    It's supposed to, but be aware that there have been reports of the Brands You Love offer not being awarded properly if at all.
    IthinkIcan likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It's supposed to, but be aware that there have been reports of the Brands You Love offer not being awarded properly if at all.
    I have done this promo for the past two weeks and did not get any points. I will try to phone tomorrow, but it sounds like it is a lengthy process. This seems to be a problem that should have been fixed as several people have reported not getting their points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I did not get the promo. I just emailed them with the details and got the points PLUS they gave me my 20X WUS bonus also.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I didn't get my points for this offer last week for this either, I contacted them and I'm still waiting to hear back.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this offer twice and did not receive points either time (two different weeks). I emailed after the first time, with no reply. I emailed again a few days ago with copies of both receipts. I await a reply of any kind.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kjkoz View Post
    I did this offer twice and did not receive points either time (two different weeks). I emailed after the first time, with no reply. I emailed again a few days ago with copies of both receipts. I await a reply of any kind.
    I've emailed them twice in the last few months [about missing points for other promotions] and it took them over 2 weeks to reply both times.
    Last edited by fegonia; Thu, Jan 25th, 2018 at 06:30 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used it today. Got the points. Don’t email. Take a few minutes and phone. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Used it today. Got the points. Don’t email. Take a few minutes and phone. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone
    Except there was a system wide error on Saturday so phone is very busy... phone times are 30-40 minutes each time I've tried calling (twice this week). Finally got through yesterday. She added my points easy peasey. Absolutely refused to do my dad's card though. And he left on a cruise yesterday. So I'm guessing this won't be resolved by time things change over.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Except there was a system wide error on Saturday so phone is very busy... phone times are 30-40 minutes each time I've tried calling (twice this week). Finally got through yesterday. She added my points easy peasey. Absolutely refused to do my dad's card though. And he left on a cruise yesterday. So I'm guessing this won't be resolved by time things change over.
    Send an e-mail as your dad, from his account.
    nalaric likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Life Brand hydrocortisone cream 1% is $9.99 - handy stuff for rashes and itches.
    Silk likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information