User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Brands You Love: 4k pts WUS $15 on participating products (Dec 30, 2017-Jan 26, 2018)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You need to load the Brands You Love coupon every week to receive 4,000 Optimum points WUS $15 on Life Brand, Joe Fresh Beauty, PC, No Name, and Quo products. https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...uary-5/book/14: "Maximum 4000 Bonus points per offer regardless of total dollar value of transaction. One (1) coupon available each week during the period of December 30, 2017 to January 26, 2018. Each coupon is valid for one (1) week."

On Saturday, December 30, PC toilet paper 9 to 12 rolls is on sale for $3.99. Limit four; after limit and rest of week price is $4.99. https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...0-to-january-5 If you buy four at $3.99, your subtotal would be $15.96 and you receive 4,000 Optimum points from the coupon.

On Saturday, December 30, a dozen eggs are also on sale for $1.88. Limit two; after limit and rest of week price is $2.49. https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...0-to-january-5 and https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...ary-5/single/6. If the SDM you go to sell No Name eggs (the SDM I usually go to sometimes sell Burnbrae Farms eggs instead of No Name), one alternative is to buy three packages of PC toilet paper and two dozen No Name eggs for a subtotal of $15.73 and receive 4,000 Optimum points from the coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Fri, Jan 26th, 2018 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Removed thread expiration date, since people are still using this thread to post about awaiting to receive points from this offer.
    Grey, dagney, hcao and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tried it with my card and then my husband's today, offer didn't work when loaded. Had to spend way too much time on the phone with Shoppers to get the 4000 points credited. Hope other people have better luck with it.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I've seen similar offers like this one but always have trouble spending $15 in PC brand items. What are good value/tasting items to purchase?
    hcao and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I've seen similar offers like this one but always have trouble spending $15 in PC brand items. What are good value/tasting items to purchase?
    I tend to stock up on butter and freeze it. Usually 3.99 a lb.
    hcao, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    Tried it with my card and then my husband's today, offer didn't work when loaded. Had to spend way too much time on the phone with Shoppers to get the 4000 points credited. Hope other people have better luck with it.
    It worked today when I loaded it and then bought the participating products with my card and then my mom's card. You should try emailing them the next time you have an issue. https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/contact-us/inquire
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sat, Dec 30th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
    hcao, Ciel, Trinigal and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Toilet paper, 2x butter, 2x eggs
    Pop, chocolate chips, juice
    Lady products, bandaids, dish soap
    PC fudge crackle ice cream is amazing!!!
    The combinations are endless to get to $15
    With the 4000 pts your items are 1/2 price with a 95,000 redemption.
    I have bonus points for butter and bandaids.
    hcao, Ciel, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Tried to redeem this offer Wednesday, offer was loaded and required items purchased but didn't work. Emailed Wednesday afternoon but still waiting to hear back...
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Tried this offer again today a its a new offer week, and yet again it didn't work. Try in to call instead of email this time as I still haven't heard back from my email Wednesday, but the phone lines are busy and keep telling me to try back later...I can't wait for Feb.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used this offer 2x last week (spouse and my card) points awarded both times. Will load and use again this coming week too.
    Eggs, butter, toilet paper, bandaids, granola bars
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since "Brands you love, Buy 15$ get 4000 points" is now a loadable coupon (before it was a offer in store), is-it possible to combine with an other loadable personnal coupon (spend 50$ get 12000 pts)?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MLSC2014 View Post
    Since "Brands you love, Buy 15$ get 4000 points" is now a loadable coupon (before it was a offer in store), is-it possible to combine with an other loadable personnal coupon (spend 50$ get 12000 pts)?
    I haven't tried it myself, but I gather from what others have said that they don't stack.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

It is $15 WHEN YOU SPEND $15 on the Brands you love. (not Buy)

The "When you Spend - WUS" offers do not stack.
    Liliia, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I bought a Joe Fresh umbrella (now $19) but it did not qualify as a Joe Fresh Beauty item (made a point to see if I got the points as I had loaded the coupon). This umbrella is not sticking when I open it so it's a keeper.
    As for PC food products, I personally like the pome-blueberry PC sparkling water but not the citrus flavoured ones; love most of the PC sparkling juices (best when slightly chilled) but am not a fan of most of their food items. The frozen entrees tend to taste biscuity/shortcrust-like and seasonings seem slight or hardly there. However, I'd be willing to help you (@torontogal12) eat any bags of PC chocolate coated almonds provided the chocolate is milk!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

None of my personal offers worked today. Guess I'll be calling...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried the offer again today, no luck. Emailed them as well as left a message on their voicemail (waited for over 15 minutes on the phone). The coupon actually worked for me last week, but this week nada.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information