User Tag List

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree3208Likes

Thread: January 2018 Frugal Chatter (new calendars & spreadsheets)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all. we lost power for a few hours, but it is back up now. but man is it cold out there.
    did costco , no frills and walmart. used 5.50 in coupons. I was able to get the dog food. I need...
    I owuld love to know about the cat food coupons.. man those must be sweet. we are a house of 2 cats, 2 dogs and a rabbit.... lol.

I putin stuff for co51 - 3.25 there.

my pc points sucked... 600 thats it. but .. I never get alot at no frills. sigh. I honestly get more at foodland with airmiles.... then I do with pc points..

making homemade burgers for supper

my coupon hunt sucked.. could not find any... sigh
    Iam going to hunt around sc, and those 2 fb sites later while chilling and doing sb.

hugs to all
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Productive day so far considering everyone slept in. Fridge and freezer were cleaned out. Completely wiped clean and looks brand new. See what we have to use up. I took out 2 beef roasts to thaw for tomorrow nights dinner and leftovers. I cooked bacon and it will be used to make mini bacon and spinach quiche tomorrow for lunches. Laundry is in the go. Already put away one load. 1 bathroom has been cleaned. Shopping will happen tomorrow. Will make do with what we have for dinner. Maybe nachos since I saw cooked beef in freezer and we have everything needed including one pepper (the last fresh veggie besides onions and potatoe) the crispers are clean and empty and waiting to be filled. Time to switch the laundry and get ready for DS's hockey game.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    morning all. we lost power for a few hours, but it is back up now. but man is it cold out there.
    did costco , no frills and walmart. used 5.50 in coupons. I was able to get the dog food. I need...
    I owuld love to know about the cat food coupons.. man those must be sweet. we are a house of 2 cats, 2 dogs and a rabbit.... lol.

I putin stuff for co51 - 3.25 there.

my pc points sucked... 600 thats it. but .. I never get alot at no frills. sigh. I honestly get more at foodland with airmiles.... then I do with pc points..

making homemade burgers for supper

my coupon hunt sucked.. could not find any... sigh
    Iam going to hunt around sc, and those 2 fb sites later while chilling and doing sb.

hugs to all

The Iams free dry food cat coupons was in a Alberta insert before Christmas,,We got it this autumn as a door hanger in QC too.But people who have those coupons for trade in sc ask a arm for it.I will join french couponning group or others couponning groups to have more .....but my coupons suck I have none,
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!! Dad car is still broken we think it is the battery not the alternator ,because the car almost made it yesterday.so a new battery is on the menu,less expensive than we told if it is the problem.The car is now at my dad office so 5 days without a car is hard ......No call from the coop for the thermostat problems,that will go into monday I suppose.....I slept in a bad position so my left arm hurt since 2 days and I am fighting a bad cold.Supper is an easy one chicken stuffed sandwichs with fines cheeses and macaroni salad and yesterday was a Subway with coupon. Wishing everyone a great evening and night.
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Jan 6th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I suffer from chronic migraines, but today’s migraine is particularly bad. I’ve taken medication and had a nap, which somewhat helps. Dh is really tired today, so we’ve been taking turns with the kids. I washed and put a load of laundry in the dryer yesterday morning before I left for my appointments. I folded it after lunch, and our son and I put it away. He often helps fold, but was still eating at the time. I have 2 family packs of lean ground beef in the fridge that needs to be dealt with. I’d like to turn some into home made burgers and pre-cooked meatballs for the freezer.

While I’m waiting for my tests, the neurologist told me to start taking a 500mg magnesium suppliment and track my migraines to see if they improve. I bought a bottle of Life brand and submitted the receipt to Caddle to get 50c back.

I collect my own coupons and do a few trades on SC. I find that a lot of people on SC don’t trade coupons very often. It is only this week that I decided to check out the ones on Facebook and might consider trading on there.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jan 6th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just got home from daughters -gee Sebastian is talking so much more papa,nana ,hi,brutterfly that is how he says it -lol
    -my daughter gave me two article of clothing from j.crew inexchange for the mozzarella balls I bought her ,plus she went thru her closet I got a lovely blouse ,sleep shirt ,and a summer dress ,she made us pizza was yummy
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I cleaned out my purse and coupons yesterday. I found a stack of the McCormick Gourmet save $5 wub 2 coupons. So dropped DS'S at arena and went to Wal-Mart before game started. Cashier tried to tell me o overage but she had to ask manager and he came over and told her right away to take full coupon value. So i went back in after she checked me out and grabbed more stuff and checked out with her again. I have 1 coupon left unless I find more tucked somewhere but I doubt it. So for $1.20 I got: 24 × gravy packs (finally found chicken this time!) Miracle whip. Nibs. 4 x hand soap. Quaker quick oats. Mini Oreos (school lunch treat)
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Sat, Jan 6th, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
    Giseledta, Tweets77, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

hugs @Angela - hope the new med helps. Migraines are nasty.

made homemade burgers for supper.
    we get all our beef from a farmer that gives us a very good price. and delivers. It is a lot all at once. but totally worth it. less then a teaspoon of oil per lb of gr beef. so good.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I called our Sobeys pharmacy earlier today because I checked my individual prescription receipts and found an error. The employee didn’t bill through my least expensive prescription, which forced me to pay the full amount. The pharmacist outright said that it happened because someone didn’t do their job. They will billbit through and have the refund waiting for me to pick up. It won’t be a lot, but still some money back in my pocket.

3 cookie sheets of meatballs are cooling before I bag them up for the freezer. We had home made hamburgers for supper and froze enough burger patties for one more meal.

Our shelvibg unit from The Brick arrived, so Dh picked it up this afternoon with our son. The whole family is now helping to assemble it. It’s not quite the colour I had thought, but it’ll have to do. Remember, our store credit nearly paid for the entire thing.

I did a little bit of updating on my trade list. I also bringer a few coupons for shopping this week and did a couple more Driscoll’s surveys. I want to use the 75c coupons, so I need to get up to that level again, but limit of 2 surveys a day.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    My co51 cheque I ordered on the 20th came on Tuesday.I signed up too! I also did the cashforcouches one under my name. If its Still up ill do it under bfs at the old house tooI took all ours down this morning . Tree has to wait for storage on our new bag to arrive Tuesday the 9th.Bf sautes them in butter with bacon bits...both fresh or frozen.How are you doing today??We sadly don't get any here. I find coupons these days are often for things we don't use much of as we cook a lot from scratch and don't usE a lot of scented items. Also on depo provera and don't need tampons or pads. Congrats Avrose!

Today is a chill day. Having a long bath to combat leg cramps. We are renewing our real estate contract at 230. I will have to work on transcribing this afternoon as well.

I've decided for every time bf buys smokes or alcohol (because the former I don't do n the latter for me is rare) I'm putting 5 dollars in a jar so I can go crazy on yarn next December.

Other goals for this year...
    Get rid if that house
    Pay off my visa
    Put away my full vta
    And finish the 5 knitting projects I've got started.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    Correction 7 projects because I finally counted. But one of those is my temperature 2018 blanket.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This is the unit that we assembled this evening. It took a long time, but looks pretty good. We spent less than $30 on it after using our warrantee credit at The Brick.

Name:  4FAD3935-0891-4C94-839A-31129474FECC.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  496.4 KB
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jan 6th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Christ is born! Let us glorify Him!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Happy Christmas Natalka.
    Rumor has it our polar vortex should be ending soon. I need to go for groceries today since I have only a sad tomato for produce, the timing is good as RCSS has the spend 20.00 on produce get 4000 points on this week. Off to plan my day, need to get some decluttering done.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I suffer from chronic migraines, but today’s migraine is particularly bad. I’ve taken medication and had a nap, which somewhat helps. Dh is really tired today, so we’ve been taking turns with the kids. I washed and put a load of laundry in the dryer yesterday morning before I left for my appointments. I folded it after lunch, and our son and I put it away. He often helps fold, but was still eating at the time. I have 2 family packs of lean ground beef in the fridge that needs to be dealt with. I’d like to turn some into home made burgers and pre-cooked meatballs for the freezer.

While I’m waiting for my tests, the neurologist told me to start taking a 500mg magnesium suppliment and track my migraines to see if they improve. I bought a bottle of Life brand and submitted the receipt to Caddle to get 50c back.

I collect my own coupons and do a few trades on SC. I find that a lot of people on SC don’t trade coupons very often. It is only this week that I decided to check out the ones on Facebook and might consider trading on there.

Sorry to hear about the migraines @Angela273 .....I have them too and only prescription drugs work for me.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Two plants re potted with new soil yesterday and laundry done for now. DH donated all his empties to the Boy Scout Bottle Drive this morning so basement is empty of bottles finally. There is no place in our town to return them so this was a win win situation.

Easy supper tonight just burgers and salad. Have a super day everyone.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 2 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information