User Tag List

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree3208Likes

Thread: January 2018 Frugal Chatter (new calendars & spreadsheets)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I hope everyone’s family members heal and feel better soon.

The freshly washed sheets and pillows are back on the beds. All 3 kids had their baths. Kindergarten lunch kit is packed and in the fridge. My youngest daycare kid won’t be back until Monday, so I’ll have a shorter work day the next two days.

I have another pick up scheduled for an additional $6
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather feels better
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Brutal temps/windchill today, again, gah!

Staying in, toasty as can be...

Guess we'll be saving money by not shopping at Independent today - had a big list all ready to go, BUT gee the flyer ended yesterday. Not impressed.... Why on earth can't they all be the same?

Stay warm!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Natalka flyers changing gets my Mom all the time, here we have some that Change Thursday, some Friday and a couple on Saturday.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

A bit of a long week here, I am starting to feel better (still sore but it seems to now be isolated to my hip which is actually better before it was my whole back) but had a couple really bad days. Not sure why but I was in sever pain on Tuesday, not sure if I over did it on Monday, but nothing seemed to be helping with the pain.

Still struggling with everything I cannot do. So many little things you do not think of until you hurt yourself and have limits. I am used to being the one that just walks up and does it.

I am totally in a mindset to purge our house (which is sort of on hold, until I am better with my lack of lifting ability) but it is making it hard to shop. I need something from Amazon (only Canadian supplier I can find for what I need) but I do not want to pay shipping and cannot find anything to add to the order to qualify for free shipping.

Alright well I better get to work I have a few presentations next week I need to finalize and make pretty so I can present them. Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yeah it's Thursday! Almost TGIF!

It is raining here today and +8! Driveway is almost completely down to pavement which is nice. A fresh start! Tomorrow will be the messy day when it gets colder and calling for freezing rain. What a way to start the weekend. Guess we are staying close to home. Happy DS's games are all at our arena this weekend.
    I treated the boys to dinner out last night. The oldest is never home around the dinner hour so it's hard to take them both out together. My sister had sent us a surprise card and $50 Visa gift card so it was a perfect time to use it (I always have trouble using them since they never know how to process them!) So happy it is our of my wallet and a balance of another used up a bit. It was a nice dinner out and worth every penny.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh has been sweet this week. Each day he has been sending me a link to a romantic YouTube video/song while he is at work. We have been together for over 15yrs.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The lady who wanted the $6 pick up this morning messaged me to cancel because she decided she had enough of that size. I pointed out to her that I also had posted larger sizes for sale, so she spent $9 instead.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@SassyAshley - when my back/hip are bad, the only thing which seems to work is massage. Failing that, Robax Platinum. Hope you are better soon.
    @Angela273 - aw, so sweet of your husband to woo you!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Natalka, Glad your DH is feeling better. Mine is still sick and home from work today. He doesn't work Fridays so he has the weekend to get better. All he has wanted and kept down today is toast. We have been watching TV mostly together on the couch although he keeps on falling asleep.

The cats are loving this mild weather we are having today as the snow is melting, downspouts are working and my cats are able to tour around.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

while I am loving this sudden burst of warm it has given me a wicked headache, but its day two of working at home and so no money spent because I did not leave the house.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh took our son to his dental cleaning and they took him back early again. He has great teeth, so he was done in no time and barely missed the start of the school day. Dh dropped him off at school. I rolled our son’s ski pants up to put in his book bag and saw that the seam at the knee was coming undone, so I sewed it up before it got Amy worse. He has more ski pants, but I still try to take care of things.

I only had had one Daycare kid today, and I managed to get all the kids to nap at same time this afternoon. I cleaned up a cupboard on my computer desk and tried requesting a few more coupons from companies. A parcel was delivered to my door, but it belonged to my next door neighbour. They’re lucky I’m a good person and dropped the parcel off at the right house.

We are under a cold advisory. I took advantage of my slightly shorter day and was able to drive down and pick our son up after school today. I had him bring home his indoor shoes so that we can make sure they still fit him properly. He has had a growth spurt. We headed downtown to pay a small bill and returned the audio book to the library. We are having leftover lasagna for supper. A friend invited me out to a church gathering this evening, so that might be where I spend the bit of garage sale money that I earned this week.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Jan 11th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ahhh angela how cute
    -got 2 rebates in the mail today from finish and dishwasher total 15.78 ,plus I mailed them in the same envelope as per people said on here so I saved a stamp
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

you guys are amazing!!!!

ok. we have rain... so much rain.. and melty stuff. ugh
    I am ready for this week to be done. and just hid in the house all weekend.
    I am on a huge.. get stuff out of my house binge. I have a few toys I am going to list. I simply have to many
    I may hit the library tomoorow night, and get a few books .. hmmm. that just sounds good.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Power cleaning night here tonight so it can be a fun weekend. Laundry on the go and all the dry stuff out away. Dishwasher empty and dishes drying on counter. Will put away later tonight. 1 bathroom cleaned so far. Cleaning up piles and tossing garbage and putting things away. Feels good to get at it!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information