User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Jan 4 - 10)

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I stopped at FB on my way home to try and take advantage of the Tia Rosa deal. After a while I located them in the meat department. I checked the exp date on a lot of them to find out they all had expired Dec 21/17. I pointed this out to a young person that worked there and he told me that is because no one buys them. I honestly did not know what to say so I just replied if they had any in the back that are not expired. His reply was that he doesn't think so. Again, I really didn't know what to say. I often wonder when i run into people like that if those positions are hard to fill so the mangers of the store have to put up with those kind of employees or is it that the manager just doesn't care about customer service as well
    Sorry to hear that the product was already past expiry. I went to FB after reading your post. The two guys at the back of the store had no clue where to find them. The one said he thought they only carried Old El paso and Selection but I was DETERMINED to find them. After searching for what seemed like 20 min. a cashier told me where to look. Right beside the other kits hanging on a display...not sure how I missed seeing them!!Bought 3 of each as we have 5 accounts in our family
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Loblaws and got : tide pods $4-$2 coupon -$2 CO51,
    downy unstopables $4-$2 coupon-$2 CO51
    bounce bursts $4-$2 coupon -$2CO51
    5 x Iogo immuniT $12.45-$7.5 coupons (1.5 each)-$7.5 CO51($1.5 each)
    + 2 free iogo nanos
    Last edited by Laurabelle81; Fri, Jan 5th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information