User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: $20 in FPCs when you spend $20 on PepsiCo items

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Participating PepsiCo products (any size/variety/flavour): Lay’s®, Doritos®, Tostitos®, Ruffles®, Munchies® Snack Mix, Smartfood®, Rold Gold®, Cheetos®, Chester’s®, Crispy Minis® rice snacks; Tostitos® or Ruffles® salsa/dips; Pepsi®, 7UP®, Schweppes®, Crush®, MTN Dew®, Mug®, Dr Pepper® soft drinks, Brisk® beverages, ARTO LIFEWTR™, Gatorade® and G2® products.
    Where is this info from? I'm just skeptical because the 6000 pc optimum points offer in the flyers only show Pepsi, 7up, Tostitos and Lays logos
    thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Where is this info from? I'm just skeptical because the 6000 pc optimum points offer in the flyers only show Pepsi, 7up, Tostitos and Lays logos
    thanks
    that list is the items eligible for the 20$ pepsi mail in promotion, they might/probably dont overlap with the 6000pco points offer.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dchu76 View Post
    that list is the items eligible for the 20$ pepsi mail in promotion, they might/probably dont overlap with the 6000pco points offer.
    it would be nice to be able to LOAD the offer and read the details; however, I'm unable to login using prior email / pw, and wondering if you have to basically start over and create an independent PC Optimum account first, then somehow link PCPlus (and Shoppers Optimum if you have one). Is that how it works ? So confused.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have an offer (new pc optimum) that on Friday Only Shoppers will give 3000 points for every $10 spent on candy and snacks. They also have the 6000 points offer. i am going to see if i can combine the offers to get 3000+3000+6000=12,000 on a $20 spend.
    list465 and shopperwho like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Do you think that Smartfood popcorn will be included in the 6,000 points offer? We don't drink pop and I don't really need 14 bags of Tostitos.... Hoping to get in on the sale at Zehrs tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I hope it is since Smartfood popcorn is a Frito-Lay product.
    Heads up, Smartfood popcorn is excluded from the 6,000 PC Optimum offer.
    Here are the details.
    6,000 pts, For every $20 spent on Lay's, Tostitos, Ruffles, Cheetos, Doritos, Miss Vickies, or Pepsi Beverages
    Good For: All sizes and flavours

--
    Edited to say that Smartfood is indeed included in the 6,000 PC Optimum offer.
    Refer to lotsasavings' post here https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424678...5/#post6864951
    Last edited by Grey; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get any SDM offers on my new card
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    i have an offer (new pc optimum) that on Friday Only Shoppers will give 3000 points for every $10 spent on candy and snacks. They also have the 6000 points offer. i am going to see if i can combine the offers to get 3000+3000+6000=12,000 on a $20 spend.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    it would be nice to be able to LOAD the offer and read the details; however, I'm unable to login using prior email / pw, and wondering if you have to basically start over and create an independent PC Optimum account first, then somehow link PCPlus (and Shoppers Optimum if you have one). Is that how it works ? So confused.
    Yes you do

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Pointsman likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Yes you do

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    thanks, and yes I have done that now, and successfully transferred both SDM and PCplus pts to new program. Just picked up new PC Optimum card at RCSS, which is now active. Yippee!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:22 AM.
    2shopmom and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought $20.00 pepsi/lays/tostitos this am at No Frills, my 6000 points was added. I had to go home and us the app to send a points inquiry. the 6000 points was then added to my card almost immediately. Guess they are still having issues.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Did mine today at SDM....6000 pts for buying over $20 in Pepsi items and have now submitted receipt online for $20 in coupons. Wonder what coupons they will send out? Hope it's worth it.😊

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks OP I used this at Superstore today and the software was down so the points weren't credited. I submitted a missing points inquiry and they were added within an hour! Now I just need Pepsi to process my receipt
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did mine today at SDM. i took advantage of the 3000/$10 snacks offer, the 6000/$20 pepsi offer, and i had a 20x the points WUS $30. My bill with taxes was $35.14. i bought $10 of non-offer items. Their system was also down but i did a points inquiry and got 18,765 pts back. Thats a great deal! Almost paid for all my Pepsi items!! i submitted my receipt, now just waiting for them to verify.
    2shopmom, Anna Michele and list465 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Just want to understand, the offer that is on the new card is also valid at SDM?
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    i did mine today at SDM. i took advantage of the 3000/$10 snacks offer, the 6000/$20 pepsi offer, and i had a 20x the points WUS $30. My bill with taxes was $35.14. i bought $10 of non-offer items. Their system was also down but i did a points inquiry and got 18,765 pts back. Thats a great deal! Almost paid for all my Pepsi items!! i submitted my receipt, now just waiting for them to verify.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Heads up, Smartfood popcorn is excluded from the 6,000 PC Optimum offer.
    Here are the details.
    6,000 pts, For every $20 spent on Lay's, Tostitos, Ruffles, Cheetos, Doritos, Miss Vickies, or Pepsi Beverages
    Good For: All sizes and flavours
    another 'heads-up' ... went to RCSS yesterday, and had just over the $20 for the promo, but NO points came through. A supervisor was in the vicinity,and noticed that I had 4 jars of Tostitos salsa. She said that is Not part of the promo ! I had asked that question at CS before starting to shop and was told it should be as the 6,000pts offer just says Tostitos, not Tostitos chips. I wasn't real happy, as I was pm'ing 4 salsa and 4 chips at $1.50ea [Zehrs 4 day sale]. Grrrrr!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Just want to understand, the offer that is on the new card is also valid at SDM?
    There hasn't been a clear official statement on this yet (or on many other specifics), but since the SDM-only offers are clearly marked, it seems natural to assume that any offer not showing it can only be used at certain chains can be used at both SDM and grocery chain sides, unless we see reports to the contrary.
    2shopmom likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information