User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What does Top T mean?

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It has nothing to do with the number of posts you do. It has everything to do (as far as I understand it) with the number of "Thumbs Up" you get on your initial post in a new thread. Not likes on posts, but "Thumbs Up". The "Thumbs Up" is in the top right quadrant of the initial post in a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    This makes no sense. sestrece now as the Top W and I have the Top T and I have more posts this week than him!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh. I guess members like his posts better when I post more on a daily basis. That bites. I post a ton daily and don't get it then he finds catalogues and gets a ton of thumbs up and gets it not for the day but for the week. lol That sucks for me and my TOP T for that I had earlier didn't even last more than a few hours. lol
    Thatdone likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Everyone that posts any kind of deal on SC is always appreciated. I think its great when anyone takes time from their day to help other members out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Everyone that posts any kind of deal on SC is always appreciated. I think its great when anyone takes time from their day to help other members out.
    I agree with @Thatdone members and visitors are always grateful for all the deals that are posted. I know that it takes time and efforts to find these deals which we appreciate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information