User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Colsgirl

Thread: Superstore NN Chicken Flavor Oriental Noodle (YMMV) - better than free!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

As stated YMMV. I've shopped this week and I was looking at which offers to save for next week (looking at prices online). I came across NN Chicken Flavour Oriental Noodles regular price 25c a pack on for 4/36c, no limited mentioned ... a great price, 9c pack (as we buy them anyway).

I also had an personal offer 200 points when you buy it ... the title said 'Flat' meaning a 24 box of them, but the details of the offer said any size or flavour ... so worth a try.

I went to Superstore and there was no mention of 4/36c, the shelf just said 25c pack. I figured even with the 200 points back, 5c a pack was still good! So I took 48 packs to the checkout and paid for them individually, rather than by the case. The 4/36c came up (I'm guessing what we see online is more accurate than shelf prices where employees sometimes miss updating them). So I paid:

48 @ 4/36c = $4.32
    and I got 48 x 200 points = 9600 points = $9.60

Meaning after I've used the points, they paid me $5.28 to take them home.

If you have the 200 points personal offer, the easiest way to see if it will work for you is check the price of your local store, if you have the 4/36c on the website (see below) then it will no matter what the shelf says.

Name:  chicken noodles.png
Views: 543
Size:  35.6 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Tue, Feb 20th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Thread Information